Cycle Buddies March 6 CD1 Going to get those Christmas Babies!!

I only joined at the end of January, but I saw a few go through around the same time as me, and I think most of them are still there so were a bit luckier than me.

Oh and yes, been chatting to Claire before as we were the same number of dpo when I joined

OOOh - gossip? Dammit - I miss all the fun!
No idea what happened there... Samzi - did you have something to do with this!!! :rofl:

me? :rofl:

no i didnt you cheeky moo :trouble:

My friend plays on the babycentre forum but I've never got the hang of it over there.
There are so many of us on BnB and its much more 'accessible'

:hissy::hissy::hissy: oh mi god im so stressed ok this is been my afternoon anyone want a laugh?

Have day of work today so offered for my 1 year old nephew to come round and play with hollie for the day, also said i would do all my OH quotes and invoices and get them posted so does them all and run out of stamps so thought will pop to corner shop with the kids to get sum stamps and them sum sweets i put my nephew in my daughters old buggy cos he carnt walk yet (its a pink buggy but hey ho we are only going to corner shop it will be fine) so i grab my purse and of we go left my mobile at home and just put the front door on the latch. Is it windy where you girls are today? cos it bloody is here :hissy: and the door slams shut behind me Bollocks no key no mobile 2 kids and a pink buggy with a boy in it with no coat on :hissy: Since everyone has mobiles now there is no frigging phone box in site so i had to go and get the bus with the 2 kids and buggy no coats all the way to the town go into barclays bank and get the spare house key of my auntie and then all the way home again, on the way home there was a right loon on the bus he looked like he had sumthing up his jumper so i started panicking so after going thru town on the bus in rush hour with a loon on the bus i get of and go bk to the corner shop to get the stamps i origionally went out for and guess wot they dont even have any left :hissy::hissy: i swear im waiting for ant and dec to jump out on me or sumthing and say im on the telly..........hmmm i might laugh about it later!

:rofl: Omg Claire, sounds like the afternoon from hell! Ant and Dec would make it better though, wouldn't they? But look on the bright side - the loon on the bus didn't turn nasty, and you're home and dry now - except without the stamps!

Not windy here - just rainy - but I haven't ventured out!

Ha! I've hidden a key for the front door in our back garden and its a real hassle to get into the back garden - but I've had to do it a few times!

I know what you mean about the weather - its so windy here. Poodles had to make do with a street walk this evening...

our superdrug burnt down last week haha im really not having much luck am i, and yes ant and dec would make it all better haha

Oh No! - you really aren't having much luck with things at the moment are you.
Well roll on OV - is your ticker accurate - with 6 days 'till OV?
Have you calculated your prospective due date yet? 21st December?

21st Dec would be a lovely due date (sigh!)
Caz - wishing for a good strong egg for you tomorrow, and that you catch it x

Bah Humbug !

I'm still not feeling the Xmas spirit. If I make a baby this cycle I'll be keeping my legs well and truly crossed throughout the festive season.
Hmmm... avoid spicy food... anything else..... avoid OH ?!

Girls - you've got to check out Chris' journal.
I'm wetting myself laughing!

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-jou...ve-journal-cycle-7-theres-theres-way-365.html

Hey ladies...my claire you are not have a great day are you? Well it is very windy here too if that helps.

I think I am going to start my bd session tonight...well you know me...

So bloody tired...I really could do with going to bed instead today. I am really busy in work this week again. We have a Board meeting on Wednesday night and a prepare all the budget reports for and at the same time its pay time too...yes I do the pay as well and there is just so much changes this month...not any easy month. Oh and on top of it all we are getting a new server so our emails are not working properly either so stressed. I really am not looking forward to working late on Wednesday night. Just as well I arrange bd around it rather on the night but I didn't do it intentionally...I actually forgot the late night this month.

evening ladies.

well i got my bb thermom so will start using that tomorrow!

yes 21st december would be my due date but i have 0, zilch NOOOO PMA at all this month, OH isnt even in from work yet he left at 7am and today was his quiet day out of the 6 days he working this week...hmmmm. My ticker is accurate to a point i mean im meant to ov on day 14 but it doent always happen last month was day 15 month before was day 14 month before day 16 then month before day 13 it pleases itself TBH.

Irish lol u starting already? haha well i was gonna try get sum tonight but im in a stinking mood and so is he so i doubt it will happen lol

Ladies! Just turned my computer back on to tell you....
Don't know if you've seen it but channel 4 have a conception programme on tonight - I've missed it on 4 but its due to start at 10 on 4+1.
Looks like it might be worth a watch!

OH won't be in for another 2 hours so I'm off to make some horlicks and get my PJs on so I can watch it in bed.

while :sex: I hope? :laugh2:

DH is in the middle of fixing his bike!!! Waiting until we are going to bed before trying anything...this is what I call one for fun and getting those :spermy: wakened up so really its not for actual baby making...:laugh2:...well they have been dormant (sp) since last O!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->