• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle Buddies March 6 CD1 Going to get those Christmas Babies!!

Goodluck fluffy, we can be cycle buddies.....@ CAZD yea, my cycle is 28 days and its my first ttc....Goodluck to all of you

fingers crossed or should i say legs crossed for you Cazd.
keep us updated with the symptoms.

Has anyone heard from Conswayla?

no i was wondering where she was as well hope all is ok for her.

ok well another very negative opk tonight i thought there might have been a little sumthing there since im getting a bit close to day 14 but no nothing. :hissy: and i had a thought i hope the drastic change in diet (ive gone to 1500 cals a day) and lots of excersice doesnt stop ovulation this month :(

am sure you will get a postive tomorrow Claire.
how much exercise are you doing? hope your not exercising like a lunatic.

well i walked for a hour yesterday it was a brisk walk with my daughter in her buggy and i did 2 hours of walking today again brisk. Going to the gym tomoz will do 40 min of out of breath cardio and 20 min of weights and on friday probs around 2 hours walk with a friend. xx

Hey ladies...whats the craic?

Well...I did the sleeping with :spermy: in last night...what a strange feeling. I mean I was needing the loo afterwards and I just had to forget it and try and fall asleep. But it did stay in until I got up for go to the loo for the second time this morning. :laugh2:

I'm not going to start my opks until Friday...couldn't be bother seeing a negative on an opk so I know I wouldn't O until CD15/16.

i hope conswayla is ok to ...:(

I am pretty sick of seing neg opk as well but you know me i just love to pee on sumthing,...ha

i just watched the grest sperm race on channel 4 catch up, oh mi god i feel sorry for the little :spermy:

oh but can i just say i knew from the start of the programme the man with the glasses on who was pretending to be the sperm i knew it was going to be him who got there! haha

Ha!

I was convinced it'd be the woman with the eyes... do you know which one I mean... blonde hair - in almost all the shots!

Claire... I'm done with OPKs now. The past 2 cycles I've just had very faint lines. OK so seeing a positive one is just fab - but too many negs is just annoying.

Morning girls,
Just checking in quickly as mega busy this week.
Claire - glad you enjoyed sperm race - I must admit I didn't pick a favourite to put my money on - but if in doubt, always go for the one with specs.... !!

As for opks - I mentioned before that the cycle i got my BFP I didn't get a proper positive, and this month I had a false positive (well ok the LH might have been there, but I didn't ovulate until over a week later!) They lie! I'll try again with them next cycle, but will give them up if they keep messing me around.
BTW, what brand do you use? I used ICs the first month (probably a bad idea anyway), and then superdrug's own after that - but was always getting some sort of line on them so it was hard to decide what I was looking at sometimes.

Well my temperature shot down to the coverline this morning and I got a fairly good sleep, so I guess that witch is on her way to visit. But at least she's held off till now, which means that I'll hopefully be o'ing over Easter weekend when dh can't get away!! I'm a bit sad tho, because I was having all kinds of symptoms, or at least I thought i was.... :(

Hope you're all doing ok xx

aww belle dont give up just yet hun, i use IC's as well i refuse to spend loads.

I got loads of globs of EWCM today wooooo and cervix is high soft and very open! hope i get sum kind of line on a opk tonight but if not im thinking i should just BD anyway cos all the other signs are there.

Yeah Claire go for it! Globs is good!
Well I don't know what's going on with me - I've been getting back cramps all day like AF should be flooding, but no signs of her. I wish she'd bloody hurry up - no pun intended!

xx

Hey ladies!
Sorry I haven't been around, I had to rush out of town for a few days, and couldn't get access to the internet! But I am back and I was thinking about how you all were doing. The good thing with being out of town and being extremly busy was that half of this 2ww is over and I didn't even notice! I am 7 dpo today. CM hasn't dried up, its creamy and (tmi) thick!
This morning I feel awful, I have had very little sleep and not enough big full meals, and I feel like I am about to be sick. I have bad pains in my stomach. Feels like I haven't eaten for days and my stomach is killing. I know it probably has nothing to do with anything....just from my trip. Anyway I read through 7 pages of posts!!
So glad to see you (well most of you) past O now, and the others getting their :spermy: I still have great PMA this month. I do have a feeling of doubt in the back of my mind, but I am pushing it aside and enjoying the good PMA while it lasts....I don't get it very often.

:dust:

Goodluck fluffy, we can be cycle buddies.....@ CAZD yea, my cycle is 28 days and its my first ttc....Goodluck to all of you

Yeah we can be be impatient together!!! As your cycle is 28 days i take it you have O'd how many dpo are you?
I am new to this and am not sure when/if i have o'd yet i am thinking not yet as my last cycle was quite long and i havent had much ewcm,but i am bding every other day just in case...dont want to miss the boat!!!!

Lets hope this is a lucky cycle!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->