• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle Buddies March 6 CD1 Going to get those Christmas Babies!!

Cant wait to get home from work, im so fed up today!!

I suppose it wouldn't be so bad really.
We're hoping to make Xmas a very special time for our children. Both of us have jerry springer families and our memories of childhood xmases are pretty bad.
Its strange... ever since Snuggle talked about how she's feeling about being PG - its made me more aware of what it might actually be like to get a BFP.
I was all moody this morning that a BFP this month would be the worst thing ever.. and I wouldn't be excited.
But I'm trying to put that out of my mind and get some 2WW PMA going.

Been thinking about that programme -Can't believe that so few :spermy: actually make it to the egg. Well... if its happened... its happened. :witch: is due 7th April... exactly 2 weeks to go!

Cant wait to get home from work, im so fed up today!!

Yeah I haven't been motivated today. Got the books done but that's it really.
Just waiting for the freecycler to go (he's collecting wood from our garden) and then I can walk the Poodles....

:rofl:Caz - Jerry Springer families! Sorry - I shouldn't laugh cos maybe it's not that funny for you! But I like the comparison...

I think that you probably start really enjoying Christmas again when children come along - my dh always moans every year that it doesn't feel like Christmas and he wishes he could get excited again like he did when he was 6!

I've just remembered something really weird - 7th April was the date of my very first AF ever! How sad is it to remember that???

I'm getting more and more sure by the hour that AF is on her way. One particular thing - and another tmi warning - is that discharge has a kind of metallic smell like it usually does just before AF. Mmmm nice. And cp is getting lower, although I am a novice with that one. Won't be surprised if she turns up before Saturday. Oh well - at least it means I might bet getting back to normal and will hopefully be ovulating again in a couple of weeks.

plleeeeurrrggghhhhh

xxx

Belle well at least if :witch: does show this week you can start a fresh month and get bk into the swing of things x

samzi hope your feeling better hun

Cazd ooo im so looking forward to watching that programme now i just carnt seem to find a hour free to do it, haha

Day 1 bk on my diet and im impressed with myself ive done really well had 20.5 points out of the 22 im allowed (weight watchers) and i feel motivated, my OH whinged loads cos i made chicken and rice for tea he said it was like eating cardboard so he is sulking now haha.

Yeah, thanks Claire - just having a sulk really! Well done on the WW front. Have you heard about that recent study or whatever it was that says that children are more likely to eat vegetables if you call them 'power peas' and 'x-ray carrots' etc? Maybe you should tell you oh he's eating 'rampant rice' and 'super sperm salad' - can't think of one for chicken but if I do I'll let you know!

Samzi are you feeling less fed up now you're home?

Belle that's funny. "rampant rice" "super sperm salad"
i've just tried to get a ticker so hopefully it looks ok.

gumb try copying and pasting the other link in the 2nd box down rather than the full size ticker one

Oh but it's quite pretty anyway. I like the PDwo0.png bit. Try and say it - sounds a bit rude

Hi ladies...well claire no wakening of the :spermy: last night because I was tired and by the time DH was finished fixing his bike it was 1am...maybe give it ago tonight...I am more intrigued about these :spermy: disappearing overnight...I really have to try this and more looking forward to experiencing this than anything. :laugh2:

Caz...we haven't even looked at closing the our books yet. Well everything is as much update as I can think and then the dreaded auditors come in during the summer months...puts a dampener on summer.

Irish you need to try it, its great do the deed then roll straight over curl up with your knees up and sleep on your side and it all gets swollowed up! haha

Hi ladies, im on CD 15 today, cycle=28, so definitely will be Christmas baby, im here to join the thread and to wish you all BFP.

Hey, CD15 for me too!!! I dont temp or anything so am just going by cm, and dtd every other day just in case!

Good luck to all!

Hi ladies, im on CD 15 today, cycle=28, so definitely will be Christmas baby, im here to join the thread and to wish you all BFP.

Hi there! Do you mean your cycles usually 28 days? TTC for over 2 years would probably send me crazy!

Well ladies... I'm back with some annoyingly chipper PMA.
Yup - 2dpo and convinced I'm pg (just like I was last cycle!)

Except I can't shake this dizziness - I've been quite unstable on my feet since I got up this morning. Strange really since my temps aren't sky high like snuggles were, and my CM has pretty much dried up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->