• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle Buddies March 6 CD1 Going to get those Christmas Babies!!

I will not test until I am at least 5-6 days late, so 19-20dpo....I have to make that deal with myself again that I will never see a :bfn: again!!

I will not test until I am at least 5-6 days late, so 19-20dpo....I have to make that deal with myself again that I will never see a :bfn: again!!

yea i think thats a good idea, what with you testing late and me testing early (probs u know me lol) we might get our :bfp: on the same day :happydance:

what pg tests do you use to test early. First Response/Clear Blue?
Can you really test 5 days before AF is due. i used to test that early but all i ever got was :bfn: which was so disheartening. Then again when your not pregnant your bound to get :bfn:

I think i'm going to be the same as Conswayla and try and hold out. But i reckon :witch: is coming, so maybe there is no point in wasting a test. :hissy:

are you having any more symptoms Conswayla/Samzi?

Hey ladies...claire is that hollie as a wee baby? She is gorgeous hun.

Hey Conswayla definately wait until your late...I am not going to buy any tests until I know I am late...actually if spotting doesn't show when it is meant too then I may get a little excited.

Yes we will! Cazd will be there too, should be around the same day as well!

I guess there will be a few of us getting our :bfp: around the same day!!

No symptoms really. Symptom spotting sucks when you have no symptoms to spot!!!

I am tired, CM isn't there as much, I am not dry but not having the loads of it I was having the other day. Only time will tell!

:hissy: my opk is not even positive yet so i wont be ovulating tomorow why does my body change ov day every month its so hard! ok the opk is like 70% the control line deffo more than yesterday but not positive. Im thinking i should still BD i might just do it every night until the line goes bk down cos i really really want xmas baby, i just wanted to ov tomorow to get it out the way also not to put OH under to much pressure, but i just said to him leave it tonight if u want and he said no he wants to so i dunno wat to do

claire maybe dtd tonight, seeing as you said Monday was the last time you did it.
i'm off to bed now so sleep well all and i'll be in touch tomorrow. xx

ok well held my wee for couple of hours with no drinking and opk was loads darker its now 90% as strong as the control line to deffo gonna get sum :spermy: tonight :)

Claire, I would :sex: tonight just incase. You may get the dark line tomorrow, and then that way you will be set. Best to do it anyway! I hope it gets darker for you, do you have ewcm? Then those :spermy: can live a while in there.

i dunno if its EWCM or :spermy: ledt overs there is globs of stretchy stuff but its not all clear so could be a mixture of both haha

Claire you opk will probably be positive tomorrow...it might even be positive in a couple of hours so I would definately get some :spermy: tonight.

Hehe! Probably both, sounds like it is good cm though, I would get :sex: :sex:! I know it is frusterating, you just want O to be over with so you can get past that part. I hate it too, more then the 2ww. Well....this 2ww is driving me stupid crazy!! i can't stop thinking about it. I am glad its just about the weekend, where I can keep busy with my family and not think about it.

yea its very stressful i just want to get into the 2ww knowing ive done enough, and cost my ov day changes every month it is hard to catch. I havent had any twinges or anything in my ovary at all yet which makes me think its a couple of days away still, ahhhh well ill just keep :sex: i guess

Hi everyone. Its CD9 for me now and we are :sex: like crazy. Had a look on mymonthlycycles and it predicts 22 December if we get lucky. What a fab Christmas pressie. Good luck to all you lovely ladies. xxxx

good luck heavanly

:hissy: ok another tantrum this morning i hate fertile week!! Ok got sum :sex: last night today my opk is lighter than yesterday (WTF) so am i not going to ovulate this month or have i ovulated already, i can vaguly remember being in pain early hours of this morning with strong ov pains and i thought i might get sum painkillers then next thing i woke up this morning with niggles but nothing more, so was i dreaming or did i ovulate thru the night! ARGH well i know your not meant to do opk in the morning maybe thats why..hmmm well ill do another one this night and compare it to see if i can work things out.

Hi Ladies,

Well i'm officially out of the running for the Christmas Baby. I started spotting today.:hissy: I really hope you all get your christmas :baby
so it's back to another month of ttc. :cry:

gumb69 awwww no im so sorry :( isnt it pretty early to spot though? day 21? couldnt it be implantation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->