• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle Buddies March 6 CD1 Going to get those Christmas Babies!!

samzi i'm glad you changed your ticker back again as you are not out yet x

Claire a faint line!! oh my god! are you holding into the light and looking at it from every angle. that's what i normally do. i'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

oh samzi plz let :witch: stay away for you!!!!!!!!!! :)

gumb69 no need to hold it up to light or at a angle lol its just here on my computer desk and very visable no squinting required :)

but can i just add though its a asda test and they are renowned for there evaps GRRR

take a pic now mrs :rofl:

i wont be able to see it till i get home, cos the work pc's are crap but dooooo it :D

i will get my OH to try get a pic when he gets in from work i tried to take one with my phone and it didnt work, anyway i dont think i should get to excited as i went upstairs to my test draw (yes im a poas addict for 10 months) and i found 2 old asda tests in there both have evap lines on them GRRRR and im meant to be ovulating now lol not pregnant. On a lighter note i got my other blood tests from my GP from cd3 they were checking LH, FSH i think it was that summat like that and protacelin or whatever u call it and they were all normal.

Samzi~ Hopefully that witch stays away, IO can't believe how patient you are being! I would be testing like crazy by now. Hang in there, lets hope it happens for you this month!

Henrica~ Sorry you got a bfn today, but it is early, you could still be in, good luck!

Lisaaaa~ You be preggo still, but had a late impanter and therefore the hcg is not strong enough to detect yet. Tons of women can't get a bfp until they are later, so hang in there and keep testing, good luck!

Cazd~ My PMA seems to have gone somewhere too, but I am glad for you that you are not so eager about having a x-mas baby, makes it easier to get through the 2ww. Although I still don't think you are out yet, but I do know how you feel, when everything feels like it does every month, it is hard to stay positive about it all.

Claire~ What is going on with the hpt and the opk's! Wow this must be driving you nuts. I spent a lot of time looking through some older posts and there were a few ladies that would get + opk's and + hpt everyday of their cycle! So it could just be something in you this month that is doing that. I would say you are covered or your body is just taking a while to prepare for Ovulation. Keep :sex:!! I know you will catch that eggy!

I am still holding out to test, I hate to sound like a downer, but I don't think I will get the option to test this month.....everything about me feels pms.....I think this :witch: is going to be a bad one! When I took my bra off last night I screamed it hurt so bad! I have had some pulling mainly on the left side where my cyst is....but it is normal to have sensation there each month. I am going to try to keep up that PMA though!

Thanks Conswayla, I knew it was early, just didnt want to believe it.... my fingers still crossed for christmass baby... im so embarrassed right now :blush:, i confused HPT for HCG :rofl: i just noticed right now, sorry, it cause im new to this....>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> reply to lisaa (Im not an expert on how long time past ovulation is HPT strong, i remember we tested with my friend, after missing periods for 3 days and it came out, tested again after a week and it came out , so dont giveup, it could be HPT concentration on your urine isnt enough to show, wishing you )

The average + hpt can be at 13.6 dpo. Once implanation occurs it can take 3-4 days for the hcg to be strong enough to pick up. It just depends on when conception happened. And conception can happen with in 24 hours of ovulation, so we could even sometimes be a day ahead of ourselves. I tested when af was 6 days late with DS and it was a strong positive, but I didn't test before because I had no idea I was even pregnant. If a hpt won't show + and you still have no af, then get a blood test from a doctor, sometimes those tests just wont work for some people.

still no proper af here :happydance: cant help but feel excited but we will see how rest of today/tomorrow goes. last time i was preg(before i found out) i thought AF had come cos i was getting what im getting now..few days later it stopped..i tested..and :bfp:
so fx'd!!

Well... tomorrows the big day for you - she'll either turn up or you're Preggo!

Claire ! :saywhat:

What's going on with your system? Maybe its protesting at all the :sex: !!!

shes still arsing me about so as far as im concerned she can chuck off :rofl:

im going to have a nice glass of wine tonight (or two!)

stupid cow :rofl:

Awwww, I am sorry Samzi, have a couple glasses of wine (if she is here in full force) and prepare for next month, I am sure I will be right there with you.

Hey ladies...well I think I can say that I am in the running again. I can now join you in the 2WW...I finally got some :sex: last night with results and also a +opk at 10pm last night. I also got a +opk today so fingers crossed that DH can be the trooper he is and give me more results. :laugh2: I am hoping that it will cover it even though I haven't been doing it so much. TMI - when I got home from work today there was a serious amount of CM on my underwear that I have never had before but then again that could also be the leftovers from last night. :laugh2:

Claire...I can't see why you haven't got those results yet. I'd ring them definately...it only takes them no more than a week to have the results. They probably have them quicker than that but just say a week to cover themselves. However, I hope may you are pg from last month by the sound of that line...can you post a pic?

Hows everyone else?

Hey Irish! Glad you are back in the running and joining us in the 2ww! The glorious 2ww......:rofl:
Sounds like you willbe covered for this month.

Oh, I never thought if that, maybe you O'd at some weird time Claire, and you are in fact preggo? You never know!! Get a digi maybe?! I know it sounds wacky, but it could just be.

shes not here in full force yet but i thought she was this morn. will see how i go on tonight/tomorrow with her. ive had one glass of wine and now im having a beer.

ahh, heaven

Have you tested again yet? That's too bad, drink on and enjoy it while you can!!

I have this weird pulling pinching feeling on the left side.....thats where my cyst is, but its sorta a weird feeling and not exactly where the cyst is, its annpoying actually, hmmmm....am I reading into this too much? I know I usually get twinges and stuff there in the 2ww....is this new? Or have I had it before? I love driving myself mad...... :muaha:

no, not tested again.

off to bed cos i feel really tired, night all xx

Oh mi god what is going on with our bodies this month ladies !

Conswayla well the pinching pulling could be implantion they say 5-10dpo dont they? i had a late implanter with hollie didnt get a pos hpt till 18dpo

samzi oh mi god :witch: hasnt arrived full yet? whats going on lol

irish nice to see you back missus! glad your bk in the race and im also glad your in the 2ww now!! xx

ok as for me well i only have 1 opk left tesco had ran out :hissy: so i will save that for tomoz since i already have had a very dark positive today anway, i dont know whats going on with the HPT i have done 2 and both have faint lines on....they look like they have colour in them but asda tests are just so rubbish i need to get another brand but dont get paid till friday and just dont wanna waste like a tenner on a preg test when im meant to be ovulating, i have had 0 ovulation pains this month. I should be 3dpo now and i dont even know if i have ovulated cervix is still high and open (well i say open to be honest i dont really know what im looking for as there is always a slit there because ive had a baby before) carnt be preg from last month cos i had my period and the test is faint and surely it would be strong, only thing i can think of is i have had :sex: day 9,12,13,14,15,16 what if i ovulated day 9 or there was a egg waiting for sum unknown reason ( i didnt start doing opk till like day 12 but they were a duff pack) well that would make me what 8dpo now IF i had popped a egg on CD9 would there be a faint line? asda tests claim u can test 4 days early...i dont know. Other thing maybe i have ovulated more than once and thats why the opk is staying strong and the asda tests are just evaps. Oh and 1 more thing i had lots of yellow snotty really really stretchy CM again today.

Oh and i got my results from GP i had to ring them apparantly they dont ring you, everything was normal, they advised i temp next month to make sure im not missing ovulation and if no joy go bk and they will refer me to gyno for tests on tubes etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->