• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle Buddies March 6 CD1 Going to get those Christmas Babies!!

The only thing with temping is that you don't know you have O'd until after, your O date can change, but it can give you a rough idea. And you can also enter a temp on CD 26 and it can change your O date all together.....I am totally put off of temping but............many women have had sucess with it.

Well I had a good cry (a few times) yesterday. I had a bath because the back pain was so bad I couldn't take it anymore, and I :cry: but I feel better today. I just needed to get it out of my system. DH asked what was up since I came out with puffy eyes, and I just told him I was scared this may not happen. And then he said that it wasn't over yet, and that we could still get out bfp this month. I am very doubtful but I feel better then yesterday. I just needed a good cry. Yesterday was an awful day, nothing was going right (plus I am having bad mood swings) and it all just came out. I just want :witch: to start so I can plan the next month. There is a tiny incling of hope in me right now. But I don't want to let it get too far. I am 98% positive that I will get :witch: but I still have that 2% feeling that maybe I won't.....

Claire, didn't you have the tests that proved you were O'ing? Maybe just :sex: from CD 10-20 every month and don't use the opk's? I hopw you did O!

Sorry Samzi tha the :witch: is here in full force, time to start planning for next month, we can get our Jan babies together!!

I wonder if I feel the same as you ... like if you say you think you're PG too many times then its like you're 'crying wolf' and then it'll never happen.
Well - cling to that 2% 'cos it just might be... :hugs:

Samzi - sorry she got you but onto a 'proper' cycle for a Jan baby xxx

Claire - hope you're feeling OK - whats the plan for you now you know you're both 'working'?

I wonder how easy is it to get some clomid?!!!

Re the BBT charting... I just love tracking my temps.. .and a big rise this morning has given me a new batch of PMA. And £4 for a cheap digital theremom isn't exactly a big expense.

ok Cazd you have me sold on the temping idea. i know i'm not starting at the beginning of my cycle but i'll give it a whirl.
conswayla keep positive x

I recommend the book "taking charge of your fertility" as well if you are starting to temp. It explains all the various temping patters to watch for and helps you use temping for "pregnancy achievement" but also "birth control" if necessary.

I got pregnant the second cycle I temped... I found out I was ovulating 1-2 days later than I though and so was stopping :sex: too early.

conswayla :hugs: bless your heart a good cry is the way to go, get it out of your system and the next day you feel better i love a good cry around AF its a excuse cos i have the :witch: and i can get away with it for just being a mentalist! :rofl: I really know how you feel we both have 1 child who we were blessed with really quickly we have been TTC around the same time we have both had tests which come bk ok (yea my tests confirmed i ovulate) and we are both giving up hope. We need sum PMA!!! :rofl: we will get it 1 day hun im sure of it and till then at least we get full nights sleeps! :rofl:

Cazd, dont really have a plan the GP has done all the tests they offer and found no reason why we shouldnt be getting preg, she said give it another 2 or 3 months if nothing she will reffer me to gyne.

Im deffo gonna temp next month, ive never done it so i might as well give it a whirl, i might be completly missing my ovulation, although this month i have :sex: day 9,12,13,14,15,15,17 :rofl:

ooooooo and guess wot my opk is now negative :happydance::happydance:

I keep tossing the idea of temping around....and yet I am so against it (for myself) because the wreck i made of it when I did try. I would be nice to know exactly when your ovulating......instead of just guessing I guess.

Update: CM is dry, I have these flutters....almost like a nervous pul in the middle of my stomach every once in a while, and the funny thing is, I am not even thinking about it because I am so busy at work....but I just feel it. My bb's are so sore, just sitting here they hurt. Its probably pms.....who knows really. I guess I am just clinging to a bit of hope. And like you say Cazd, your afriad to say anything about symptoms....because it may never happen. Or I always feel stupid later thinking....I should have known that was a pms sign, why am I being so silly. Oh the joys with ttc!

well i still have sum PMA for you im really hoping :witch: stays away, any spotting yet??

The benefit certainly isn't on a daily basis but rather on a month to month basis. How many months did you try conswayla?

If you temp for more than one cycle, you can start to tell as you enter new cycles whether this cycle is normal or not, are you ovulating when you thought, do you need to start the :sex: earlier or later this cycle compared to others? Do you keep getting :sex:? (if you don't have a clear rise, then you keep going, if fertile qualities appear again, back to :sex: we go).

It is also superb at telling you when your AF is due (after a few months of charting) and when a good time to test is. But like you said conswayla, it can't tell you what days to do it on, only to keep doing it or to start up again. It also isn't perfect. If you aren't consistent in the time you take it, or are a mouth breather, your temps can be out of wack and it causes more stress.

only you know your body Conswayla, i know what you mean about the symptoms vs pms. i really hope its not pms. i'll say a little prayer for you tonight, that's only if you don't mind me saying a prayer for you.

claire - you were definately busy this cycle!!!

Snugglebot- thanks for letting us know about the book. hope your doing well.

Awww thanks Gumb thats very sweet, I don't mind. I am not one to usually pray.....but I have been latley.

No spotting yet. I had a tiny glob of yellow cm, but thats normal for this time of the month....and I had to dig for it....yeah I can't stay out of there!

Snuggle~ I only tied temping for 1 month. I got to 18dpo (or 17 I can't rmember exactly) and I still had high temps and NO AF!! And the very next day AF came with a vengance...I had taken an HPT on 18dpo and it was bfn. BUT.......I wasn't tempting properly (now I realize) it wasn't at the same time every morning, sometimes there would be a half hour to an hour in between times. And I didn't realize that I myself was sabbatoging (sp) it. But your right, it would help to show when AF is going to come anyway.

I am so scared right now, this is the worst part of the cycle for me. The last day or 2 before AF. And I know she could come on day 30 too....because I don't know 100% for sure that I am 14 dpo, I hope I am though. I just can not believe how much my bb's hurt right now! Last month they hurt until CD 2, and some months they stop hurting around CD 26......so this is why I am so lost, but only time will tell.

Thanks all....and here is a big batch of :dust: to all of you!!

yeah and everyone is different in terms of how their metabolism (and body temp) work as they wake up. A half hour doesn't make any difference to my temp, but an hour would. Your body might do a quick wake up phase or something. It isn't for every one and to get to 18dpo and no Bfp I can TOTALLY understand your devastation. It should have been a bfp (and a chemical if AF shows).

Being the chart stalker I am, did you put that cycle into FF ever?

just read your dates snugglebot. best of luck with midwife apt tomorrow.

night ladies, i'm off to bed. might try and release the :spermy: in preparation :blush: probably tmi for you all.
look forward to hearing how you all are tomorrow. night x

ladies, when should i start with the OPK's?

just one more thing and i'm def going. does anyone think that the :spermy:symbol looks kinda scary and :witch: looks kind of smiley. it's all wrong. :witch: should looks scary

i think :spermy: looks determind like you go get it!! haha i like it

samzi when do u usually ovulate hun?

ive no idea :blush:

im sure last time we got preg it was purely fluke :rofl:

how long are ur cycles? i would start around day 10ish if ur not sure or maybe 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->