Cycle Buddies..Tww Buddies...Soon2b Bump Buddies!

Good Morning Ladies :cry:,
My opk test line got lighter, I do not know if I missed it or maybe I just didnt ov this month...I didn't :sex: last night (to cover my bases), I was to upset over the lighter line (I should of tried anyway)...I will re-test tonight and have everything crossed for a pos ov test, although I highly doubt it...I guess last month was a fluke with ovulating on my own...TTCing is so frustrating and heartbreaking :cry:

Everything crossed for everyone who is currently waiting, currently ovulating, or starting their 2ww :dust: & :hugs:

Good Morning Ladies :cry:,
My opk test line got lighter, I do not know if I missed it or maybe I just didnt ov this month...I didn't :sex: last night (to cover my bases), I was to upset over the lighter line (I should of tried anyway)...I will re-test tonight and have everything crossed for a pos ov test, although I highly doubt it...I guess last month was a fluke with ovulating on my own...TTCing is so frustrating and heartbreaking :cry:

Everything crossed for everyone who is currently waiting, currently ovulating, or starting their 2ww :dust: & :hugs:

Could it be that you already ovulated on say CD17? Also, may be your p was not concentrated enough for OPK test in the night. I usually do OPK test with my 2nd 2-3 hour concentrated p around 11:00 am. I think I should be ovulating today, had the first smiley face on CB digital yesterday. Hoping the best for you :hugs:

How are you ladies? Since I am not temping this month, I am unable to pinpoint my O'n day, it could have been yesterday or it may be today...once I saw smiley face (considered as LH surge) on ClearBlue digital I stopped OPK testing...when smiley face appeared, test line was as wide but slightly less dark than control line (thought might be useful info for those who use sticks)

Hello :telephone: Where is everybody? :-k

I am calling today as my 1DPO...had so much hopes from this cycle before it started but now for no reason I am feeling it might be another bummer :cry:

Please :friends: come on the forum if not for symptom spotting then just to talk about things in general...like I watched 'Secretariat' movie and it's really nice...I LOVE horses :happydance:

so i finally found the new thread:dohh: to catch up I never got a BFP or AF so i continued TTC..so symptoms today are cramps, really moody, weird stomach thing..and craving sweets....I hope we get our bfps soon!! :dust:

Hi all!!! I'm 7dpo, so I already am down to a 1WW. My boobs feel pretty sensitive, but that's about the only symptom I have (btw I get it every month). Where are you all at in your cycles?

i'm technically cd 49 of my last cycle sense AF never showed..but as one of my tickers says i'm 2dpo..i'm all over.. lol

hi there ttc for 5 yrs hope for bfp 31/10/10 what does cd with the numbers mean?

it means Cycle day...i usually have 30/31 day cycles..so i'm a little late to say the least..lol

Hi girls,

How are you all today? :hi: I am checking in with you all from my sickbed.:sick: I have been laid low with a stinking cold since Tuesday which is unfortunate as that was ovulation day. Needless to say that feeling so crappy has ruled out any baby making then or since which leaves my chances of getting a bfp this month pretty non existant. I am feeling ok about it though as at the moment I just want to get better. Hope you are all having better luck. Anyone got any symptoms yet?

Vrainoire - Nice to have you back. :flower: Sorry that you still haven't got any answers yet though. It must be so frustrating for you. I would be pulling my hair out. Are you still testing or are you just waiting it out to see what this month brings?

want2bamum86 - Welcome to the boards, nice to have you here. :hi:

hopin2bmommy - Hope you're feeling more positive today, still really early days yet so don't get too down :hugs:

MommySierra - How are you? Hope you're ok. Have you carried on testing with the OPKs? I read somewhere that you can have a LH surge but then for whatever reason ovulation gets delayed and then you will get another surge followed by ovulation a few days later. :hugs:

TTCNumbertwo - When will you be testing? Will be keeping everything crossed for you. Hope this is your month :happydance:

Hi Ladies :cry:,
I tested until CD20 and didnt get anything, I did not ov this month, I am back to where I was...I have been laying low and not really posting...I am here, just reading and catching up on everyone...:dust: to all that are on their 2ww and 1ww and :dust: to those that are still waiting to ov...:hugs: to all that missed this month or are waiting for af to arrive

Have a good day girls :cry:

mommysierra-Cheer up:hugs:..I dont think i ovulated in Sept..which is why i'm still waiting on AF..i believe our time is near we just have to keep our heads up about it...:dust:

i know u have to wait till u come on before u test but i dnt understand is there only a certain time in ov u can get preg?

Hi ladies, I just have to unload.... This morning (9dpo) my temp took a huge dive and I think that means I'm out again this month. My temps starting dropping at 9dpo on my last 3 charts and I also started spotting leading up to AF. My temps never took such a drastic drop though, I'm just soooo frustrated! At least I have an appointment with a FS next week, hopefully they can sort out my short LP! HOpe everyone else is having good signs!

hi girls does ne1 else have ne sympoms and if so how many dpo are u all cheers xxxx

cd 53 or 6 dpo i've been seeing lots of ewcm for the past 3 days...and lots of gas so maybe i'm ovulating :shrug:

Hi ladies, I just have to unload.... This morning (9dpo) my temp took a huge dive and I think that means I'm out again this month. My temps starting dropping at 9dpo on my last 3 charts and I also started spotting leading up to AF. My temps never took such a drastic drop though, I'm just soooo frustrated! At least I have an appointment with a FS next week, hopefully they can sort out my short LP! HOpe everyone else is having good signs!

OMG! looks like you got your BFP!!!:happydance: Congrats and hugsss :hugs:! Hope it sticks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->