cycle buddies with Endometriosis

bird24

Mummy to Sophie
Reaction score
Hey Ladies

Not sure if anyone else out there is TTC with endo at the moment, I'm on cycle 4 now after having my Laparoscopy last month to remove mild endo.

Hopefully it wont be long before we get BFP's

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi

The docs think i have Endo but its unconfirmed.

:hug:

Hi Shel

How long have you been TTC? xx

Hi

2nd cycle after a M/C back in April before that bfp we were not preventing but not temping etc for 18 months after my youngest was born.

before she was born, we tried for 6 months with a M/C at the begining

how about you?

:hug:

I tried for 7 months over two years ago - and nothing

This time i have been TTC since March 08 and i had a LAP done to diagnoise and remove mild endo last month, so hoping a BFP is on the way soon

Sorry to hear about you M/C - Hope you get a sticky bean soon

Are the doctors advising you to have a LAP ?

anyone else wanna share tips, advice anything about endo???

success stories??

I have endo, just started TTC in June. On top of the endo, I found out in June that I'm not ovulating on my own, have ridiculously irregular periods.

There's a lot of stuff about endo diets. My doctor just told me to stay away from estrogen. She said a lot of lotions with lavender have estrogen since lavender has estrogenic properties. She also told me to stay away from sugar. I cannot do that. I love my chocolate. But, I'm going with organic chocolate now.

There are success stories out there. And birth might cure endo too, so let's hope that we all get our :bfp: soon!

:dust: to all! :crib:

Thanks hun

stay away from sugar!!! thats harsh i love chocolate too!!!!

how irregular are your cycles? mine have been 28,28,37,33 and now just ovulated ( i think) on CD20 so another longer cycle

xxx

That's exciting! I hope you did O, and will get a :bfp: this month.

My cycles starting with March: 29, 36, 18, 20, 18, 24. So my problem is short cycles and no O. I had AF twice in June, on June 4 and June 22.

Oh how annoying having your AF twice in one month.....clinic mentioned clomid to me before but i think i ovulated this month...just having longer cycles...
hows it going on clomid? i think i saw a thread saying you'd started taking it?
xx :dust: xx

Hi girls, just wanting to join the TTC with endo thread!! I may have already told you this but I ws diagnised with endo when I was 19 so 7 years ago. Have had various treatments and laps since then. Now TTC for the first time and I'm on cycle #8 at the moment. Cycles have been regular the last three months at 33 days.

I'm trying to stay wheat and dairy free to help with endo - but keep having little lapses at weekends - particularly when going to other peoples house for food. I need to try harder - maybe this will be what makes the difference xxx

Hiya Hun

I really need to look into this diet stuff.....does it really help?

I heard alcohol and caffeine arent good for endo so i have cut coffee down and hardly drink anymore

I'm on cycle 5 at the moment and this is the first month i've had ewcm so hoping that i am ovulating now...

have you had a LAP recently Hayz?

xx

Hiya Hun

I heard alcohol and caffeine arent good for endo so i have cut coffee down and hardly drink anymore

I'm on cycle 5 at the moment and this is the first month i've had ewcm so hoping that i am ovulating now...

xx

I havent really been doing it long enough to know if it helps but I really think it might. I bought a book which I've read bits of (which annoyingly I have misplaced) but it's called Endometriosis: A Key to Healing Through Nutrition. It's worth a read I would say.

I last had a LAP in April 2006 when they put a Mirena Coil in as treatment. Then I had it taken out in October and have been TTC since. I'm hoping another LAP will be next for me as I know if they zap your endo and flush your tubes you have an increased risk of conceiving for the next few months.

Great that you got EWCM this month. Really hope you are O'ing.

xxx

Hiya Hun

xx

I havent really been doing it long enough to know if it helps but I really think it might. I bought a book which I've read bits of (which annoyingly I have misplaced) but it's called Endometriosis: A Key to Healing Through Nutrition. It's worth a read I would say.

I last had a LAP in April 2006 when they put a Mirena Coil in as treatment. Then I had it taken out in October and have been TTC since. I'm hoping another LAP will be next for me as I know if they zap your endo and flush your tubes you have an increased risk of conceiving for the next few months.

xxx

Ok thanks, i might have to get that book then.

I had a LAP to zap the mild endo that they found....cant remember where it was though and my tubes checked in May so i'm hoping that will help me get a BFP very soon

def worth a LAP to remove it if it helps get a BFP

do you know if you are ovulating? xx

Hiya Hun

xx

xxx

Ok thanks, i might have to get that book then.

I had a LAP to zap the mild endo that they found....cant remember where it was though and my tubes checked in May so i'm hoping that will help me get a BFP very soon

def worth a LAP to remove it if it helps get a BFP

do you know if you are ovulating? xx

I think I am. I temp, and my temperatures rise as they should do 14 days before my period. And I had a day 21 blood test which indicated I was ovulating so hopefully that all means I am.

I hope you get your BFP soon. Quite a few women in my family have endo and have had children without too many problems. My aunt took a bit longer to conceive hers - over a year for both the first and second. But it kinda makes me feel better. I'm hoping that while endo might make me take longer, it wont stop me conceiving. I've just got to be a bit patient. Does anyone in your family have it that you know of?

What I'm finding hard at the moment is it's kind of like being in limbo. I'm unhappy in my job, but I dont feel I can look for another one or have a career change or anything as I could fall pg at any time. But then again if I dont, I'm just stuck in a job I dont want to be in indefinitely! Another reason for staying is the maternity pay is very good here. Just one of those things I guess - come on BFP!!!!

xxx

No i dont know anyone in my family with it and they have all never had a problem conceiving so its a bit of a shock really that its taking a while....hoping its just the pill taking a while to leave. thats why i'm so excited that i had ewcm this month as thats a good sign that i'm ovulating - i had 21 day bloods and doc said it didnt look like i was def ovulating at the time but hopefully i am now.

i'm assuming they will do it again when i have my fertility appointment at the clinic

OH hasnt been tested yet but then he has a 4 year old so i'm hoping he's ok

I'm the same, not happy in my job but dont wanna leave just incase, and because its good pay...hoping we get a BFP very soon!!

Hows OH about getting his results tomorrow? xx

He seems ok. Basically, he's got the attitude that we'll make good parents, we really really want this so one way or the other we will make it happen. It's good i guess having him so positive. I think he is nervous though - I think he's just worried that if something is wrong, I will be upset with him, which I have assured him lots of times isn't the case.

I'm going to go with him in the morning I think - do you think thats a good idea?

No i dont know anyone in my family with it and they have all never had a problem conceiving so its a bit of a shock really that its taking a while....hoping its just the pill taking a while to leave. thats why i'm so excited that i had ewcm this month as thats a good sign that i'm ovulating - i had 21 day bloods and doc said it didnt look like i was def ovulating at the time but hopefully i am now.

i'm assuming they will do it again when i have my fertility appointment at the clinic

OH hasnt been tested yet but then he has a 4 year old so i'm hoping he's ok

I'm the same, not happy in my job but dont wanna leave just incase, and because its good pay...hoping we get a BFP very soon!!

Hows OH about getting his results tomorrow? xx

When is your next appointment? I know you've said but I've forgotten - sorry!!

Yes i think you should go with him - you might understand it more than him too xx

My first appointment is Aug 27th....oooooo scary - hopefully i'll be pregnant this month and wont have to go :)

Yes i think you should go with him - you might understand it more than him too xx

My first appointment is Aug 27th....oooooo scary - hopefully i'll be pregnant this month and wont have to go :)

lots of :dust: to you!! I truly hope you totally have to cancel the appointment because you've got a :bfp: :hugs: . And hopefully I'll get mine too and we can be :bfp: buddies instead of endo buddies!

Thanks, I'm definitely going to go. This is the most nervous I've been about this whole TTC thing. I almost wish he hadn't had the test now - I know it sounds silly but if it's bad I'd almost rather not know (dont worry - I know that makes no sense!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->