cycle buddies with Endometriosis

Oh how annoying having your AF twice in one month.....clinic mentioned clomid to me before but i think i ovulated this month...just having longer cycles...
hows it going on clomid? i think i saw a thread saying you'd started taking it?
xx :dust: xx

I chickened out this month. I have a lot coming up, especially with moving across the country, I didn't want to jeopardize all that.

Hi girls, just wanting to join the TTC with endo thread!! I may have already told you this but I ws diagnised with endo when I was 19 so 7 years ago. Have had various treatments and laps since then. Now TTC for the first time and I'm on cycle #8 at the moment. Cycles have been regular the last three months at 33 days.

I'm trying to stay wheat and dairy free to help with endo - but keep having little lapses at weekends - particularly when going to other peoples house for food. I need to try harder - maybe this will be what makes the difference xxx

Welcome Hayz :)

Good job witht he diet, I'm not abiding by it at all... Maybe I should though, now that we're TTC...

Hayz - Its def worth having the test done and so many things can help raise a mans sperm count if it is lower so i'd say its better to know hun.

I hope we all get our BFP's this month and then skip and hop into the fri tri - wouldnt that be nice!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->