Cycle buddies??

Not exactly sure. She said to come back after I missed AF, and that's due in 11 days. So I guess I have to wait 12 days to make sure it's not showing up, then make the appointment. (Or walk right on in!) lol Normally 11 or 12 days isn't a long time, but when you're waiting on something as important as this, it's FOREVER!!

I feel so bad for you! The dr sound horrid there! So I can't stop peeing on sticks :s bought some more tonight cuz I thought maybe I got a bad lot of tests. Tested with a new lot and still bfp, not as dark but there! Someone stop me from peeing!!!

I can't and won't stop you! Sometimes it helps take the crazy away....:blush: I had said I wasn't going to test again til I missed AF, but I'm cracking. I hadn't bought any more tests, cause if they're here, they call to me from the bathroom and I can't resist, but I think I might have to buy just one more batch.......:-=

And my boob just leaked..... I hope that's a little bit of hope!

oooh that could be a great sign jcombs! you better be posting your test if you end up testing. here's mine from this morning, should have my quant results anytime!

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_3776.jpg

still waiting on my results.......ugh the wait is killing me!

omg omg omg omg I just peed on the test yesterday and I coulda sworn I saw a line yesterday. but the doctor told me it was just an irregular period and that was it, no test no nothing. so I was disapointed needless to say but I was okay with it I guess. So I went to bed and I asked my husband to rub my back for a little, and he was teasing all "I don't know if you deserve" and I started crying like someone told me my dad just died.

Which usually I'd just say "yes I deserve it cuz I'm awesome now get to it!!!" so it's nothing new he would say so...I decided to take a test this morning and its dark!! a CLEAR line. on one of the cheapies.

after all the bleeding and everything I was so down and thought I was totally out....

let me know what you all think or if it really is in my head.

I'm just praying to whatever is out there that its real

https://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u138/mourningsong/?action=view&current=pregnancytest.jpg

i see it kass! go get a frer and test again in the morning! Hope it's the start to your bfp!

oh yes I think they sold that at the supermarket too. they dont' seem to have at the drugstores. god I wish I was in the USA makes things so much easier to find things

AHHH!!! :happydance: I see it too! Test again! Test again!!!!! You did what I've been doing, and assumed that your abnormal bleeding was a bad thing. Although I still don't know if mine was or not!!

:test::test::test::test:

i got my hcg results back and they were only 6, dr said to expect my period within the next few days.....

I don't know what's going on with you two! What happened to a line being a line? Stupid doctors must be doing something odd with your blood tests! :shrug: Hang in there, I really hope you both get your pregnancies confirmed soon. :hugs:

Woo hoo Kassia! Congratulations!!

So sorry cckarting. I don't know a lot about blood work, as I've only had it done twice, and they didn't give me numbers, just a yes or no. I know how devastating that no is though. :hugs:

Me too!! I am so sick of this. And right now, even if a doctor did tell me to expect my period, I wouldn't! I'm not trusting anything either way at this point!!

so I just went to get blood work done, I'll find out tomorrow what the results are. I heard though that blood tests in the beginning arnt as accurate as the urine cuz its in the urine more then the blood in the beginning stages. I dunno but my husband was all I don't want to be the one to tell you the bad news tomorrow. Hes all I just don't see it in the picture sorry

He can be such an ass sometimes. But I know it will be positive darnit. I went and got the blood work at the lab without the doctor, they post the results on their website so I don't have to wait for a doctor to read them

so I just went to get blood work done, I'll find out tomorrow what the results are. I heard though that blood tests in the beginning arnt as accurate as the urine cuz its in the urine more then the blood in the beginning stages. I dunno but my husband was all I don't want to be the one to tell you the bad news tomorrow. Hes all I just don't see it in the picture sorry

He can be such an ass sometimes. But I know it will be positive darnit. I went and got the blood work at the lab without the doctor, they post the results on their website so I don't have to wait for a doctor to read them

I so wish this was an option here. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! Keep us updated!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->