Cycle buddies??

If I O'd which I'm not 100 percent I did, I am 7 dpo today. I gave in to the urge and poas this morning, bfn. So hopefully it's just to early, but I'm not holding out much hopes :( Gl Ellie hope to see your bfp very soon!

Yes I do need to get some IC's... can you recommend a good brand or kind? I think it's weird too. Seems like if it was a chemical or m/c, it would have been done by now, but if it's a normal pregnancy, the lines should be getting darker. But then again, I've read that the darkness of the line isn't necessarily an issue because they use different levels of dyes in different tests. I love how you put that, "bfp limbo".

I got up this morning in a rush because I had overslept, and when I went to the bathroom, the spotting had returned, and now I'm cramping a bit. I swear everytime I think it has stopped and everything just might be okay...

Jcomb it sounds to me like it could possibly be a tubal? You would think if the lines rant getting darker the hcg isn't doubling......but I do remember the one you took in the evening was a lot darker????? Who knows only 12 days now til dr?

Jcomb it sounds to me like it could possibly be a tubal? You would think if the lines rant getting darker the hcg isn't doubling......but I do remember the one you took in the evening was a lot darker????? Who knows only 12 days now til dr?

I guess a tubal could be an explanation, but from what I've read that causes a lot of pain on one ovary, and my cramping either switches sides or is all over. 13 days til doctor. And yes, I think my lines show up better in the evening. So I'll prob just wait to test til this evening. It's going to be a long 13 days too...:growlmad:

i can't wait to hear how your lines are tonight! a friend of mine had a tubal earlier this summer and she said it didn't hurt at all. but she was going in for blood test and progesterone and she started spotting but her numbers weren't dropping like if she was miscarrying and actually went up and it was in her tubes. i think it only hurts when it burst or is getting to big for the tube.

Oh, that's not comforting. Now I'm worried about that too! lol. Just got home and couldn't wait any longer, so I took one. Very faint positive. I have one more left, and now I'm thinking I should take it this evening, and then not buy any more until AF comes or doesn't come.

We BD last night then I had some SERIOUS EWCM today!! :happydance: Today is ovulation which will be confirmed with a high temp tomorrow... I hope!! Sooooo I could be in my 2ww tomorrow :happydance:

Good luck Kiki fx you catch your egg! Sorry jcomb didn't mean to make you worry! Hope all turns out for the best for you!

I don't think it is either kiki, but it's very possibly a chemical. I hope it's neither and I'm pleasantly surprised!!

Here's some more progression pics... it's just not looking very good....

https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/

How are you feeling? Do you feel " different"?

Yes I do. I feel a lot like I did when I was preggo with my other ones. Not a whole lot of symptoms, but some. I just can't wait until time for AF so I can know for sure how excited to be. 12 more long days...

Awww hun they are getting lighter :( I cant wait to find out what is up as this is a very interesting situation.. I hope it ends in a pleasant surprise for you :hugs:

Oh and it is 12 more long days til I am due for AF as well... so we are in this together :hugs:

Awww hun they are getting lighter :( I cant wait to find out what is up as this is a very interesting situation.. I hope it ends in a pleasant surprise for you :hugs:

Oh and it is 12 more long days til I am due for AF as well... so we are in this together :hugs:

Oh yay! I'm glad to have someone to be anxious with!:hugs:

Be warned.. I have a tendency to uhm... obsess!!

Glad you guys are on the same cycle days! af should be here in 4-5 days????

No it's 12 days til AF. Or were you saying your AF should be here in 4-5 days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->