Cycle buddies??

Sorry the progression isn't looking good jcombs :hugs: Have you been keeping an eye out for ovulation at all? I just ask since you're about half way through your cycle and who knows what's going on in there!

I think I'm 9dpo today, AF is due on Sunday. I haven't tested yet but I think I will soon. cckarting - have you tested yet? (sorry if you've already said!)

my af should be here in 4-5 days, but i got a line this morning!! it showed up within the time limit, but i can't tell if it's pink or not.......going to call the dr here in a min!

Well I am down in the dumps today :( I am supposed to be 2dpo today but I havent gotten a thermal shift meaning I didnt ovulate yet :(

I got ov pains and crazy EWCM but no ov.... I am so tired of this roller coaster :cry:

so sorry kiki! are you doing opk as well??? nurse called me back, going in for my blood draw today, and should have results back around 5!

No I stopped with the opk's a few months ago because it was consuming my every waking hour as to when I would get that line. I would POAS on my lunch hour at work around 1:15pm, then when I got home from work about 5:30pm then again about 9pm and again about midnight. I was in this panick stricken state of desperation waiting for that line and when my cycles went haywire I would be doing that for weeks just waiting and waiting and feeling shattered everytime it STILL wasn't positive. I had to let go of that because POAS a few times at the end of your cycle getting a bfn is shattering on its own.. never mind a billion during your cycle staring you in the face mocking you saying "HAHA YOU CANT EVEN TRY!!" I am starting to think I have developed secondary infertility :cry:

So sorry Kiki :hugs: Hope your body gets it's act together and ovs for you!

Omg cckarting :bfp: woo hoo! Can you post a pic? Good luck at the doctors! Can't wait to see your update.

here's the test, it's probably hard to see.....but let me know what you think!
https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_3771.jpg

can't wait for my blood test results, just heading in to get drawn!! FX for me PLEASE!

Sorry the progression isn't looking good jcombs :hugs: Have you been keeping an eye out for ovulation at all? I just ask since you're about half way through your cycle and who knows what's going on in there!

I think I'm 9dpo today, AF is due on Sunday. I haven't tested yet but I think I will soon. cckarting - have you tested yet? (sorry if you've already said!)

Not really, I assumed since I was getting faint positives, that I already had for this month. Some of the spotting has had stretchy cm with it. Think maybe I should DTD just in case? Hopefully I didn't already miss it.

blood test was neg :( but i took another test when i got home, and it was a darker pos than before! i'll post pics in a min..........

here's the second test taken at 4pm.

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_3773.jpg

There is 2 different blood tests a dr office can do. Qualitative and Quantitative. One measures simply if hcg is present and one can only verify is it is over 50 I believe. Maybe yours isn't over 50 yet and thats the one they did... because thats clearly a line on those tests!

thanks kiki! i work in a lab at a clinic but the nurse figured that if i could clearly see a line that i should have had enough in my system for a qualitative to work. and it's 25 miu for it to show up in a blood test, same as urine but the blood is suppose to be more concentrated than the urine, which is why they supposedly more accurate than urine. i talked to the nurse and were doing a quant blood test tomorrow!

Those look like my faint lines, but they are there! Good luck on your test tomorrow!

I am so envious of both your lines!! I apparently am still waiting to ovualte but SHOULD have ov'd 2 days ago... I am on pins and needles for both of you... I wanna know whats up!!

And here I am depressed about my own lines and jealous of other people's lines! And I don't "feel" pregnant, so that's got me down to, but I didn't feel pregnant with my last two either! lol

I don't feel pregnant either! But I didn't with my other two as well. Hope you O soon Kiki you still have time! How many more days until your app jcomb?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->