Cycle buddies??

Sure I will. Now I've found my afternoon urine seems to work best, so I'll prob wait til 2 or 3 pm to take it.

my darkest i had was at 4 but i dunno if i should wait that long as it seems i can't hold my pee that long!

Oh me either. When I was getting really faint lines, I tried and tried to hold it so it would get concentrated, but I could never get past 2 hours! lol.

lol i know i'm pretty much in the same boat! might maybe try and test with digi tomorrow night. i can usually seem to hold my pee while at work for some reason. i really have a feeling that the tests are going to start getting lighter......or maybe i'm just trying not to get my hopes up!?

Did you see the photo of my test? It was the lightest of lines but the digi still came up positive. The line has faded a lot and the battery has run out on the digi so it would be impossible to believe if I didn't have photographic evidence! But that rambling was to say that your digis should be fine considering how dark your lines are next to mine.

I'm rubbish at holding my pee too! That's pregnancy for you! :thumbup: Last night I peed three times between 1:00 and 4:00 but still managed to get a bfp at 8:00!

I'll believe it more after AF hasn't arrived, then I'll worry until the first scan....etc etc! :haha:

haha! i just keep going back and forth and i know it's just my nervs we've been trying for so long with nothing so i'm just scared it wasn't anything to begin with....guess we'll see what mornings test brings it should be darker if todays was the same right?

cckarting, if you want, I will use fmu with you on Friday. Where do you live? Are we in the same time zone? I know what you mean. I was terrified the lines would get lighter, and then they did get lighter. I almost lost hope. Sometimes you just have to take a step back and relax. You'll be fine sweetie!

i'm in SD were in CST. that would be so sweet of you! i'll let you know if i'm going to use the digi depending on what the morning's test looks like.

Okay. We're in WV, so it's eastern standard time here. Just let me know!!

So how many hrs difference are we? We don't have to test at the same exact time per say but just knowing your testing too will make me feel better :) hope to post my test before I go to work in the morning, hopefully I don't sleep in! Fx for me!

I don't know the difference. I will have to google it. lol

You are only an hour ahead of me, so that's not a bad difference. I didn't want you to test and then I don't test for hours and hours and you're left there hanging, but it should work out pretty well I'd say. :thumbup:

Love that you're testing together! That's so cute! I'm much too impatient and needed the written confirmation of pregnancy straight away.

I tested again thus morning and got another pink line -phew! Despite the two tests I did yesterday morning, by evening I was convinced it was in my head. The digi battery had run out and the pink line looked so faint - thank god I had photographic evidence I could look at!

Jcombs what date is your AF due? Cckarting yours is due Sunday? Mine is due Sunday and I just want up get to Monday so I can get excited!!

my af based on my lf is tomorrow. my lf is only 12 days and i'll be 12dpo tomorrow. well as i promised here's this mornings test!
https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_3791.jpg

I'd say you're pg!!!!! :happydance:

As for me- I am so sad and angry this morning I woke and cried. My cycle is stupid this month. I was supposed to ovulate on cd19. I have had some mega cycles recently not ovulating until cd50 so when I passed my normal ov I thought... here we go again with a mega cycle. We have been bd'ing ever second-third day pending OH work schedule and on cd 23 last night we were supposed to, but since I felt myself giving up already I said "Well I am tired we can bd in the morning"... I woke up to a temp spike. We bd on cd 21 and now possible ov cd 23. What do you think my chances are? Honestly? :cry:

Love that you're testing together! That's so cute! I'm much too impatient and needed the written confirmation of pregnancy straight away.

I tested again thus morning and got another pink line -phew! Despite the two tests I did yesterday morning, by evening I was convinced it was in my head. The digi battery had run out and the pink line looked so faint - thank god I had photographic evidence I could look at!

Jcombs what date is your AF due? Cckarting yours is due Sunday? Mine is due Sunday and I just want up get to Monday so I can get excited!!

My stupid AF is due the 10th. I love that we're testing together too! I need someone to go through this stressful time with me, and I'm sure she does too! I can't wait to go back to the doctor! I'm convinced I'm pregnant now. :happydance:

my af based on my lf is tomorrow. my lf is only 12 days and i'll be 12dpo tomorrow. well as i promised here's this mornings test!
https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_3791.jpg

Beautiful line! Just beautiful!:thumbup:

I'd say you're pg!!!!! :happydance:

As for me- I am so sad and angry this morning I woke and cried. My cycle is stupid this month. I was supposed to ovulate on cd19. I have had some mega cycles recently not ovulating until cd50 so when I passed my normal ov I thought... here we go again with a mega cycle. We have been bd'ing ever second-third day pending OH work schedule and on cd 23 last night we were supposed to, but since I felt myself giving up already I said "Well I am tired we can bd in the morning"... I woke up to a temp spike. We bd on cd 21 and now possible ov cd 23. What do you think my chances are? Honestly? :cry:

Since sperm live 3-5 days you're 100 % still in with a chance. Sorry you're having such a hard time :hugs: And :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->