Umm...cckarting, here you go you little stinker!! :haha:

And everyone else too. lol

https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/

OMG OMG OMG OMG YAY!!!! TWO FOR TWO!!!! :happydance:

Congrats girls!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG YAY!!!! TWO FOR TWO!!!! :happydance:

Congrats girls!!

I know! I'm so happy for both of us!!!!

cckarting, I am just picking on you a little bit calling you a stinker. I really am so happy for you! :hugs:

Ahhhh! No shit, that's so awesome! Congrats! Soooo super excited I'm jumping up and down in the kitchen :)

your tickers are sooo cute! no it's pretty hard to offend me lol. so when are you going to go back to the dr???

I can't believe I missed all the fun, being asleep like some loser! Stupid different time zones!!

I'm SO SO SO happy for you both! Woo hoo! It's amazing seeing those words! And yay for bump buddies! :happydance:

Kiki you better be joining us in two weeks! GL lady!

As for me, tested again and line is slightly darker. I had a moment of trying to scare myself that it isn't dark enough but the rational part if me knows it is. On Sunday I'm going to do digi with conception indicator.

cckarting, glad I didn't offend you. I did have a disappointment moment when I had just went to the bathroom yesterday and came in here to see you had caved! (Cause if I had known, I would have tested then.) But I was also so excited for you. Going to doctor on 10th. 7 days!!

Kiki, yes, you better be joining us!!!

ellieb31, I know even with two positive digitals, I still don't believe it. I probably won't believe it when I doctor tells me I am. Maybe an u/s will convince me..... lol

I'm in the same boat as you jcomb after trying so long with nothing I think I'm still in total shock, I don't think I will believe it until the u/s. Ellen I can't wait to see your test!

I sure hope I will be joining you!!! I will start testing in about 7 days... as it looks like I ov'd but I need one more temp for FF to confirm it... ugh I hate this!! I am supposed to be like 6 dpo already, just a few days away from knowing. Stupid cycle!

I'm trying to get a pic on here from photobucket but this is my first attempt so apologies if it doesn't work!

Please check this for me - can you see my progression pic? (the other pics are from my last pregnancy)

https://s981.photobucket.com/albums/ae298/EllieB31/

Thanks!

Those are awesome progression lines!! Yay!!! :yipee:

cckarting- you need to change your "ttc buddies" on your sig. You're not "ttc" anymore!! :happydance:

Thank you!

You can talk! You're not in 'bfp limbo' anymore! :happydance:

lol i'll just add to it! i'm still waiting on one more of my ttc friends to get preg! i def need to add a bump buddies one!

thank you ellieb! ya jcomb, you need to change your stuff too! the progression pics are beutiful so when you doing the digital????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->