Cycle buddies??

So excited to hear your digi results! Cckarting when are you going to go back for bloodwork again?

I'm really looking forward to believing all this on Monday! I've been researching miscarriage rates in very early pregnancy and, surprisingly, it made me feel much more hopeful. I've not tested so early before so I can't help but have the idea of a chemical pregnancy at the back of my mind.

Will you ladies be my bump buddies please???:flower:

of course i'll be your bump buddie ellieb!! i'm going to get blood work done on the 10th and if all is well a scan on the 28th!

Woo hoo! :happydance:

I'm so jealous you have plans/dates already! It's not worth even calling my doctor until I'm six weeks. Last time I went along as soon as I knew and they just told me to go away and call if I was still pregnant in a few weeks - nice!

so i broke down and did the digi at lunch and got................PREGNANT!

YAY!!!! :happydance: I am so over the moon happy for you!!! I want a pic.. I want to see/read your one glorious word that changes your life!!!

so i broke down and did the digi at lunch and got................PREGNANT!

Hey!!:trouble:

No I'm just kidding. That's awesome! I just got home from school shopping, and if I would have known you had tested, I wouldn't have let my very concentrated urine go into the toilet!! I'll have to hold for a while and take one this evening..

Congrats!! Yay!! :happydance:

So excited to hear your digi results! Cckarting when are you going to go back for bloodwork again?

I'm really looking forward to believing all this on Monday! I've been researching miscarriage rates in very early pregnancy and, surprisingly, it made me feel much more hopeful. I've not tested so early before so I can't help but have the idea of a chemical pregnancy at the back of my mind.

Will you ladies be my bump buddies please???:flower:

I would love to be your bump buddy! Along with everyone else in here. I love you ladies!

Well, since somebody could't wait til tomorrow to digi test, I'm sitting here holding my urine so I can get a good read. Hope to hold out til about 8 or 9, but that's doubtful... Think I should just wait til tomorrow?

Should I wait til tomorrow?........ said no one ever! What are you thinking girl?!!??!

hahaha I know. I'm not either. I'm just holding right now so I can get urine concentrated as good as I can! Give me a few more hours!

Well it is 6pm here now what time is it there?

It is 7 pm. I have to go pick up my hubby from work at 7:45, and I'll probably test when I get home, around 8:15 or so.

So sorry jcombs :( i have no self control lol. here it is!

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_3792.jpg

Like like like!!!! Now we wait for one more!!! Come ooon jcombs!

can't wait for yours jcomb! fx it's the same as mine :)

I changed my ticker to go BACK to 1dpo... lets hope it was my ovulation and not a hot house... its so hard having your ov jump all over the place :( I hope in 2 weeks (10 days) I get a digi that says pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->