Cycle buddies??

:laugh2: I did not even notice my own!!!!:haha: I'll get right on that!! Yeah, ellieb, when you doing a digi?

I did a digi on the first day I tested and it came up positive despite that incredibly pale line! I've got another with conception indicator which I'm saving for Sunday in the hope it'll be 2-3 weeks rather than 1-2 (I'll be exactly 2 so either is fine but I suspect I implanted quite early and that would confirm it for me). Got one more pink dye for tomorrows progression and hopefully by Monday I won't need to do anymore tests!

Are you guys going to do anymore tests?

Will update my sig with tickers and buddies on Monday, hopefully!

There! I fixed it! I'm not sure if I'm going to test anymore or not. I think I might actually be satisfied with the last one I did. (Mind you it still says "pregnant" and hasn't left my sight since it popped up.) I might end up testing again once the battery dies and I can't see that "pregnant" anymore!!

Lol! My battery ran out within a few hours and I was so doubtful by the evening despite having photos of it!

Lol! My battery ran out within a few hours and I was so doubtful by the evening despite having photos of it!

The last one I did lasted a couple days, but I am just like you. As soon as it died, I became very doubtful of it, and had to start testing again!! We're so silly!!:haha:

Awww... it died. Looks like I'll have to test again tomorrow. I have 3 test strips left! lol

Lol not sure when I'll test again.... I'm sure I will just cuz I still don't believe it's true!

Here's my last progression pic

https://s981.photobucket.com/albums/ae298/EllieB31/

I had hoped it might be as dark as the control line by now but maybe I was hoping for too much since AF isn't late yet. Today's looks pretty much the same as yesterdays and I KNOW that's nothing to worry about but believing it is easier said than done. That damn witch had better not arrive tomorrow!

If you don't mind me asking, what are your first names? X

Even if it's not darker than the control line, it's a nice dark line. I love it! I wish mine would do that, but my period isn't late either, so I guess it is still early. (I hate having long cycles...) 6 more days!! And I'm not very fond of the Answer brand test strips either. It takes forever for the line to show up, and I've read other women have the same problem with them. I just went back to them because it's what I started with, and I wanted to compare. My name is Janelle by the way. What's your's? (I'm assuming it might be Ellie.) lol

Hello Jantelle, i'm Shadra. thinking so i'm officially late for af today, based on my lf! woot woot. thinking about picking up more tests just to see how dark the line is.

Janelle, thank you for saying the line is dark! AF is due tomorrow and I'm feeling more and more paranoid! Plus my symptoms have eased off which should be a good thing but doesn't help the paranoia!

Woo hoo for being late Shadra! I'm very jealous! :haha:

And yes, I am Ellie but I'm 33 now rather than 31!

xxx

hello ellie! i'm still worried even though i'm late, i'm still very crampy usually in the mornings, but it has me so paranoid it's driving me crazy!

are sure you o'd? could you be o'ing now and your having ovulation spotting??

I am so jealous of you two! My AF due date isn't for 6 more days! I hate long cycles! Yes Ellie I do think your lines are dark, as I'm comparing them to my very faint lines. I envy your lines! :haha:

My daughter's name is Elizabeth and we call her "Ellie" for short, so I can remember your name pretty well. Hi Shadra! :hi:

I'm struggling to stay sane tonight - my symptoms have gone and I'm really worried AF is coming. I know I'm being stupid, I haven't got any cramps and have had 5 pos tests. If I was giving myself advice I know it would be that everything is highly likely to be fine but I just can't listen for some reason.

My bf got pregnant a couple of weeks ago and lost the baby very early on - her cycles are wacky so it's not clear if it was chemical or miscarriage. I think I've just got that at the back of my mind. Hopefully in 48 hours i'll be able to get a grip!!

How much blood Kiki? Could it be from BD or something like that?

I love the name Elizabeth, partly because of all the ways you can shorten it. I like Bethan a lot but there's already one in the family. I'm hoping to name the next baby something beginning with M because my DH is Tom, I'm Ellie and DD is Abbie so our initials would be TEAM! I'm such a loser!

Have you got any symptoms other than cramping Shadra?

nope no other symptoms......i dunno what to think! thinking about going to get another test because i'm just not sure what's going on!

I'm struggling to stay sane tonight - my symptoms have gone and I'm really worried AF is coming. I know I'm being stupid, I haven't got any cramps and have had 5 pos tests. If I was giving myself advice I know it would be that everything is highly likely to be fine but I just can't listen for some reason.

My bf got pregnant a couple of weeks ago and lost the baby very early on - her cycles are wacky so it's not clear if it was chemical or miscarriage. I think I've just got that at the back of my mind. Hopefully in 48 hours i'll be able to get a grip!!

How much blood Kiki? Could it be from BD or something like that?

I love the name Elizabeth, partly because of all the ways you can shorten it. I like Bethan a lot but there's already one in the family. I'm hoping to name the next baby something beginning with M because my DH is Tom, I'm Ellie and DD is Abbie so our initials would be TEAM! I'm such a loser!

Have you got any symptoms other than cramping Shadra?

Go with the "M" name!! I love it! I can't imagine how scared you are. I know I'm probably going to be a crazy person in the days surrounded AF's due date. I know my own symptoms are much more noticeable one day and hardly there the next, and that is normal. Is it possible you're so freaked out because of AF that you're just not noticing them as much? I'm sure everything's okay with you Ellie. You have a nice dark line! I've heard with chemicals those lines don't ever get dark. They stay faint the whole time. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->