• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle buddies??

i know! i'm so excited and nervous for the both of us! did you get your tests in the mail yet?? they better hurry up!!

I'd be happy to send you both digis with conception indicators but it would probably cost a bomb! The tests are £10 and I can look into postage if you want me to....

Extra wetness is definitely a symptom for lots of women. I'm wetter than normal but not enough for a liner. The tiredness has kicked in the last two days and it's hard looking after a toddler but it reminds me I'm pregnant and it's definitely preferable to nausea!

Turns out I'm going to the docs tomorrow as well - how odd we're all going on the same day! Mines not exactly pregnancy related though - I've had a couple of niggling issues which I wasn't bothered about when it was just me but now there's a baby on board I just want to be given the all clear. I'm tempted to think of an excuse to have bloodwork done but it may just make me paranoid so I don't know - it probably depends on how much of an arse the doctor decides to be!

Good luck for tomorrow everyone - looking forward to some very positive updates!

how much is that in american money? lol i was online and it looked like i could get some shipped here but it would cost 30 dollars us money all together!

Yes, do tell Ellie. Find out what postage is. I'm waiting for an answer... lol

No tests in the mail today. I was so bummed. I'm hoping they're there tomorrow morning so I can test right before I go to doctor. I've been kinda crampy today, so that scares the crap out of me that AF is coming!!

STILL NOTHING! i would call that company and give them a piece of my mind!

I know. But someone from this site actually is sending me the digi with conception indicator (although now i'm wondering if she actually did sent it....) and I ordered the IC's off ebay and it said it could get here as late as Saturday. I should have paid the extra and got it overnight! lol

I know! But if I have them, I will use them.... lol And I was googling how long it might take my digi to get here from Canada, and it said up to 3 weeks! I sure hope not!

I know! Sorry it took so long to answer. I was on the phone with my stupid cable company. Grrrr....

But yeah, where is Ellie with her prices??? lol

The test works out as $16 and the postage is the same again! Plus I can't find any postage options that take less than 7-10 days so it's probably not really worth it. Sorry ladies! You should email clearblue and ask them what their playing at by not selling them in the USA!

Good luck today! X

Not long to go Janelle, fingers crossed for you!

My doc has done a good job of scaring me - I've got a small lump on my cervix which she examined and said I need a smear ASAP when they would normally wait until after I've given birth because of the risk of miscarriage. So that's happening in about 10 days. Plus I've lost of loads of weight so I'm having tests for hyperthyroidism and she discovered a heart murmur which I'll need an ECG for if it isn't caused by hyperthyroidism. So blood tests for that next week. All in all, not quite what I'd been hoping for today. I'm just going to have to stay positive and think sticky bean thoughts.

Oh how scary! Sorry you're going through all that right now. I was worried last month because I lost 15 pounds very quickly, without trying, but I'm sure I've all but gained it back now. It's still scary when you don't know why you're losing it. Prayers for you!

I was wanting to go check the mail, but my truck is very low on gas, and I can't get more til I drop BIL off, so I'll just have to check the mail on the way to do that. If the tests are there, I'll use a bathroom at the store to test. haha

Oh I'm so scared to death. Getting ready to go, and freaking out!!

GL Janelle, i'm heading off here in about an hour to do mine. still super scared. took another test this morning and it was WAY darker than the control line. lol Ellie i'm surprised your doctor didn't do the bw today. as soon as i find out i'm pregnant that's the first thing my dr does to make sure my levels are within normal limits. some dr's say having hypothyroid can cause miscarriage, did you tell her you were expecting? did she do a pregnancy test?

I've lost 84lbs in the last year without dieting - my lifestyle is more active but I eat loads so that can't explain it.

They don't do pregnancy bloodwork here unless there's a problem - the blood tests are to check thyroid levels only as far as I'm aware. I have to fast for 24 hours before the test and the blood has to be sent off so it's not the kind of thing they can do immediately. She couldn't even do my smear herself so I've ended up with 2 more appointments rather than getting any answers straight away. I did tell her I was pregnant and she didn't do a test or anything - I didn't expect her to after my last pregnancy when they just sent me away and said to call if I was still pregnant two weeks later.

Really hope you've both had some very good news today :hugs:

Well, ladies, it was another negative. The doctor wasn't even in, but the nurse who did my test told me it was negative, and she's lucky I didn't have a pee stick to slap her with! I told her I'm sick of this, that it's impossible for me to have 18 false positives on 4 different brands, and 3 being digital. She asked if I had any symptoms....

I told her my symptoms, and she said, "Yeah, that does sound like you're pregnant." (Duh) So she set me up an appointment to get this resolved. I hate waiting another 5 days, but I'm glad they're finally listening to me now and not brushing me off! I'm still pretty hopeful about all this. IC's should be here tomorrow so I can poas myself and see!

And also, I've been eating like a freakin horse lately, so I figured I'd have gained some weight back, and I've lost another 2 pounds!!

sorry it came back neg Janelle, but i am glad they are going to try and figure out whats going on! That's just crazy, you're one for the books lol. So my HCG was 1424! yea! My ob was out but i had another appt with my reg dr. (not the one i see at my work) and she said my numbers look great, and should have them re drawn in 2 weeks. I told her my ob wanted to do a scan in 3 so she said don't worry about the bw then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->