• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle buddies??

OMG!! I just took a shower and got dressed. I have cleavage!! :holly:(I'm a 36A) I NEVER have cleavage with my ordinary run of the mill bras! VERY good sign!!:haha:

lol! good to hear jcombs, glad you have some boobies today! haha can't wait for your appointment either, are you going to slap the dr in the face with your pos?? Yes ellie i have been testing on and off, i can't help it! and yesterdays is was as dark if not darker than the control line. and i can finally get a test to show up pos other than the frer's! two more days til bw, i dunno if i can contain myself!

Oh yeah. She's getting the stick in the face if this turns out to be real. haha

Yay for your dark line! Just checked the mail and none of my tests were there. Hopin they will be tomorrow!

lol smack her with your pee stick!! sorry none of your tests came, i still have a frer and a digital and two walmart ones, to bad i can't overnight them to you!

I know! The IC's are coming from Nebraska, and the Digi from Canada, so should be soon! All I really want is just one more digi to prove that I ruined the last one with the puddle. lol

you know what i really want....i want one of those cb digitals with the conception indicators! i want one soooo bad just to see if it's going up but i can't find anywhere to get one shipped to me. cuz i only see them in the uk :S

That's what the one from Canada is. I happened to have a woman on one of the other threads say she had an extra one and offered to send it to me. Can't wait!!!

SO NOT FAIR! ugh there soo expensive to order one. i found some on ebay but they want almost 30 dollars for them!

Oh gosh. I was looking on ebay yesterday for IC's and saw one, but I didn't pay attention to price. Maybe you could post something in the pregnancy forum to see if anyone has one they can send you?

so I took a test today and negative so I am just going to asume I'm not pregnant unless I miss my period this month too. meh.

so sorry kass! so you didn't have a cycle at all this month? its ok janelle i should know if it's going to be viable by the time i would even get the test lol!

well last month I got my period on the 1st, then I O'ed around the 17th (I don't have those o test sticks just go by the sticky stuff ya get when you've o'ed, can't get em in mexico or brazil)

and then I started bleeding on the 24th a little till the 28th. just spotting. and I got a few positives from poas but the blood tests said less then 1 and the poas that I did in another doctor office said negative so I waited a week to try again...and negative. So I just am with guess that the 24th was a freaky period and I gotta move on

so sorry kass! so you didn't have a cycle at all this month? its ok janelle i should know if it's going to be viable by the time i would even get the test lol!

It's funny I don't even want it for that. My dates are so wacky I'm just curious to see how far along it would say I am. lol But yeah, with our appointments coming up soon there's not much point in trying to get one now. lol I'm hoping mine comes before my appointment!

i wish i had one now! ugh! i am so ready for aug to be over with lol.

Lol. I bet you want it probably worse than I do! I just wanna see the little bean already :( 3 weeks seems so long

Actually I'd be very happy just to have Friday over with.

So do any of you have a wet feeling "down there?" I am getting so bad I have to put a panty liner on. I don't ever experience this right before AF, so I'm hoping it's a good thing?

i've heard some people do, i've noticed a little more but not all the time, and not enough for a liner. i am so ready for friday to be here and see my results so i know what to expect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->