Cycle buddies??

tehehe, well if you take I'd (okay probably I'd take one tonight THEN in the morning because I have no self control) but i'd as a normal rational person, take it in the morning when your hormones will be most concentrated so you can be sure sure it gets a good reading

thats what i did this morning! but i got up at 4 to pee, and took the test at 8. cant take one tonight, we go racing so i would have to take it at the race track!

oooo racing!! sounds exciting, at least it should take your mind off I GOTTA PEE ON ONE NOW feelings.

Still having "spotting." Just in case it's ovulation, we bd'ed last night. Then this morning, I woke up with quite a bit of blood. Sorry tmi. It's gone from bright red to brown and is mixed with cm. I'm really not sure what to make of this. I've never spotted or bled between periods. :help:

Is there any chance your just having another period? Once I started ttc my cycles went crazy and a had one that was only 21 days. Thanks kass it was a blast, and we won! So out to celebrate we went. Lazy day at the lake today, just floating on the tubes drinking cocktails! Have a great sunday

Is there any chance your just having another period? Once I started ttc my cycles went crazy and a had one that was only 21 days. Thanks kass it was a blast, and we won! So out to celebrate we went. Lazy day at the lake today, just floating on the tubes drinking cocktails! Have a great sunday

Don't think so. Got a faint BFP last night, and this morning with fmu, it was even darker. I think I o'd at a very weird time....

Not sure what to make of it.

BFP???? Woo hoo! Congrats! What cycle day are you on now? Do you think you oved really early or maybe last period wasn't a real period?

oooo *crosses fingers AND toes for you* that sounds very promising!!! I demand pictures so I can live vicariously through your BFP

Yeah, I had to have o'd very early. I was still on my period! Here is a link to the pics. These are the ones from last night. My battery for my camera died so I have to charge it before I can upload this morning's pic.

https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/

lol well you never know, LMAO thats how my mom had me. When I was 16 she told me "don't listen to what the priests say about sex on your period, you can get pregnant because that's how I had you!!!" yeah TMI. but I guess thats how you know it can happen

Yep. And I just read something yesterday about how it was impossible to get pg while on AF..... it was supposedly posted by a med student. But it is the only way I could possibly be!

well I think a big CONGRATZ!!!! is in order, maybe your BFP will give the rest of us some luck at the end of the month ^_^. you make me wanna go buy a pee stick myself LOL

well I think a big CONGRATZ!!!! is in order, maybe your BFP will give the rest of us some luck at the end of the month ^_^. you make me wanna go buy a pee stick myself LOL

Did you look at the pics yet? I don't think I will be completely convinced until I see a digi and a doctor confirms it. I went through so much crap over the last couple months with skipping a whole cycle and freaking out poas every hour..... and now with the spotting and faint lines....

I hope we all get BFP's and end up with little packages in our arms in 9 months!!

yeah I did ^_^ they are faint but its a good promise. when will you go get a digi?

Probably tomorrow. I don't want to take it too early and end up disappointed.

I wish I had that kinda self control, but yeah if I were you, I'd buy it now so you can get the first pee of the morning tomorrow when the hormones are most concentrated. (I usually buy two in those cases JUST cuz I know when I get home I'm going to wanna pee on it before tomorrow LOL)

Oh I do too. I always buy them with at least 2 in the pack! Where I live, the stores are kinda far away, so it's gotta wait until I get out next time, which will be tomorrow. This situation makes me have self control! lol

I just posted new pics of today's test and all three together. What do you think?

https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/

oooo they are definitely progressing darker, thats a wonderful sign

Thank you. It's always good to see what other people think in case I'm imagining things in my psychotic state....

haha trust me I understand totally, I sit there going cross eyed at pregnancy tests all I SWEAR I SEE IT!!! when honestly if I look back I'm 99% sure that my brain hallucinated those lines. So I can't blame you for not trusting the tests right away. But I always look in those BFP threads all >.> I see...nothing >.> on most of them that people post. but yours you can plainly see

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->