Cycle buddies??

I think the drop is inpending O, some woman O on their dip day and some after?? Sorry ladies i hope af stays away for all of you. Finally home from my appt everything went well. Baby measuring right on target with a hb of 161. Dr found a pocket of fluid or blood in there by the placenta i think, but didn't seem to concerned about it. said it will hopefully resolve itself or it could work it's way down and out and cause more bleeding. He didn't say it would affect the baby and way happy the way it was measuring. scan again in 7 weeks to see if it's re absorbed and gender scan!
https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_5448.jpg

:happydance: So glad everything is going well for you!!

it's been quite a roller coaster ride for us over the last month or so. Just hoping baby stays safe and comfy in there.

:hugs: Sorry Kiki. That's why I'm so against early testing. I did it last time and if I hadn't I would have saved myself a lot of heartache. AF is due today for me, but I need to poas, so I'm going to test here in a little bit. But I'm fully expecting a bfn. Just don't feel pregnant.

And your temp dropped back down :(

WTF why can not even stupid fertility meds get us pg :cry:

And your temp dropped back down :(

WTF why can not even stupid fertility meds get us pg :cry:

:hugs::cry: I wish I knew what to say to you to make you feel better. But there's nothing I can really say except have faith and hang in there. It will happen!

Well bfn for me too. Slightly disappointed. Guess I had my hopes up a bit more than I thought.... Well, there's always this cycle!

Im sorry hun :(

:hugs:

Only thing with us... this is our last cycle ttc and we pulled out all the stops. clomid, opk's, timed sex, temping, progesterone blood draw to confirm ovulation, I have been to see my dr and an endocrinologist and nada....

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. Try to be patient and find the other things in life to enjoy while you're trying. I know after my last cycle is was a couple weeks before I could focus on anything else, but once I was able to, it really helped me calm down for this cycle. I know nothing I can say right now is going to help. But I'm here to listen!

so sorry ladies! and kiki i didn't have anything until they uped my clomid dose to 150mg before i finally got my bfp. 5 months of clomid and i was surprised i only had 1 bean in there! Your time will come for both of you. like jcombs said have faith and it will all come together! -huggs-

AF was due Thursday and there is still no trace of it. I have had no cramping or anything. The only symptoms I've had that indicate it's coming is usually the week before I get it, I'm ravenous, then the week of it, I have decreased appetite, and also have been gassy as usual, but no actual AF! I really don't think I'm pregnant though. I don't really want to waste a strip.

did they say anything about your cycle being longer due to the chemical? I'm hoping you get a bfp surprise! when are you going to test?

14dpo and another bfn for me :cry: I feel af coming and my temp did drop today. Not a huge plummet and still above coverline but a dip nonetheless and I know what that means.... 14dpo and a temp drop... af is showing up tomorrow is what it means.

sending you baby dust to keep af away! still have fx for you!

hi ladies, is it all right if I join you? I'd love to join a chatty TTC thread!

hi minuet welcome! Sorry af got you kiki sending extra baby dust your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->