Cycle buddies??

I think I might be miscarrying. I took a test this morning, and the line didn't show up for 18 mintues, and then it was fainter than yesterday's. And my spotting stopped yesterday and is now back and bright red with some cramping.

i would call your dr jcomb they may want to do an hcg quant. i hope that's not the case and that your not miscarrying and just having some early spotting! i'm thinking about testing on the 31st?? i have no idea, i'm not even for sure i o'd or not, but i would guess af should be here the first week of aug....

i would call your dr jcomb they may want to do an hcg quant. i hope that's not the case and that your not miscarrying and just having some early spotting! i'm thinking about testing on the 31st?? i have no idea, i'm not even for sure i o'd or not, but i would guess af should be here the first week of aug....

I know I should. But I keep thinking they'll probably just do a urine test, and tell me to wait on next AF. That's why I just keep putting it off and driving myself waiting on my own! lol

I hate not knowing when I o'd. My next AF is due Aug 10th, but I'll probably be testing every day up until then. Now I've got myself wondering if I was indeed pregnant when I skipped AF in June, and what I thought was AF in July was actually me miscarrying and this is just leftovers from that. If that's the case, do you think I would still be getting faint positives?

Well, look at this....

https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/?action=view&current=Picture128.jpg#!oZZ1QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1163.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fq559%2Fjcombs355%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DPicture128.jpg

yay I am so happy for you!!! let me know what happens at the docs I am curious on all this bleeding too. scary stuff!

Congrats Jcombs those are some beautiful words, let us know how you get on at the dr's! and i would demand a hcg quant since you arn't sure about O to tell you around how far along you are. FX for great news :)

Well, I am kinda po'd right now. Their urine test came back negative, so I showed her my digital. Told her about my many faint positive urine tests. She asked the last day of my last period. When I told her, she insisted it was impossible for me to be pregnant. I told her it was not impossible, and how I suspected I ovulated weird. She said if that was the case I would only be 3 days pregnant and the most, which obviously wouldn't be detectable yet. I asked her why then was the digital positive, and why was I spotting and cramping. She said it was probably another period. Maybe my cycles are messed up or something. She insisted their test was more accurate than mine, and told me to wait to see if I get AF in Aug and to come back then. :growlmad:

I am going to wait and see if I get AF in Aug, and then I am going to find another doctor. And if I miscarry or turn out to have something majorly wrong before then, I am suing her! Grrrr.....

Just when I thought it was safe to celebrate your :BFP: Stupid doctor! Yes your cycle is wacky but I don't know how they can just ignore all those positive tests - especially a digi! My gut feeling is that you are preg and last period wasn't a real period but I didn't bleed during preg. You should pop into first tri and ask for their experiences with bleeding. It's possible that you're losing the baby I guess but it seems unlikely since the digi was neg then pos. :hugs: Hope you get some answers sooner than august! X

Oh me too! This is killing me! I thought I might have been miscarrying too. But the fact that the digi is now positive 2 days after it was negative tells me maybe not. I guess it's still not impossible to be losing it. I'm done with it today. Right after the "pregnant" popped up, I started having moderate AF like cramps, and that really worried me. The cramps are very light like they normally are now.

I think after the BFP this morning, I probably am pregnant. Like I said, I'm done with it today. I am going to get another pack of digitals tomorrow. If they are positive, I am still gonna wait on AF before going to a doctor since their tests seem to suck.... maybe by the time I miss AF they'll be able to get a positive.

O.O I had been having dull abdomenal pain for the last two days, just little twinges. then I woke up today and it was all gone, no pain or anything. then I went to the bathroom and there was a little blood when I wiped...dunno what to make of it all

O.O I had been having dull abdomenal pain for the last two days, just little twinges. then I woke up today and it was all gone, no pain or anything. then I went to the bathroom and there was a little blood when I wiped...dunno what to make of it all

Sounds like implantation to me. Maybe this is it!!!:hugs:

Ty i sure hope so because if its an earily mc im going to pull my hair out

sorry they weren't any help jcomb! sometimes dr can be stupid. let us know how your digi goes in the morning. GL kass sounds like it could be implant!

Me too. I hate this crap! I don't have any to take in the morning. I was gonna pick some up. Of course I'll probably take one when I get home, but you know... lol

just pee in a cup and take it when you get home! :) when i was preg with my oldest they old me to do that and bring in my fmu

How is everyone doing? My cycle started July 10th of a 32-33 day cycle. I ovulate usually on cd19 and I am heading into cd18... but today cd17 I have some random spotting that I know nothing about!! I will bd tomorrow night in hopes I O the next day... then into the 2ww :happydance:

How is everyone doing? My cycle started July 10th of a 32-33 day cycle. I ovulate usually on cd19 and I am heading into cd18... but today cd17 I have some random spotting that I know nothing about!! I will bd tomorrow night in hopes I O the next day... then into the 2ww :happydance:

Welcome! This seems to be the month of unusual random spotting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->