Cycle buddies??

At first I thought ovulation spotting... but I havent ovulated yet lol and I know this cuz I chart. This is seriously mind boggling!

I don't chart, so I'm completely clueless. I skipped AF in June, then got AF July 7th through the 14th. Then 4 days after AF stopped, the spotting started. It has gone from pink to bright red to brown back to bright red. I've had 8 positives, including one digital, and the doctor's urine test was negative. She won't do a blood test until I miss AF, which isn't for 15 days! Very hard to just sit and wait for such a long time!

Thats crazy! Is it possible you are pg from last cycle?

Thats crazy! Is it possible you are pg from last cycle?

I honestly don't know. I had a pretty heavy flow with the last one, that makes me think no pregnancy could have held on! The line was way more faint this morning, and I'm feeling pretty pessimistic. The only hope I still have is that it was so faint because I used smu. But honestly, I took the same test (FRER) Wednesday night and it was a beautiful dark line. So it is possible my urine is better at night, that my smu was too diluted. But chances are high that I've had a chemical.

Here's pics if you wanna look:

https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/

so sorry jcomb hopefully you still have a brean in there that's just being difficult!

welcome army, not sure anyone in here is so early, but your welcome to join us! 6 dpo here

Aggravated because I think my LP is only 11 days. And my cycles have been getting longer and longer.

Whacky cycles suck so bad. I'm kinda new to this tracking thing, so I don't have a lot of advice, but my cycles have been completely confusing the last couple months.

Thats alot of positives! No mistaking that soething is going on wether it be an early pos, slow rising hcg, or a chemical. Whats your next plan of action?

army an 11 day lf is fine it's if it's less than 10 i do believe!

Ok, i think I read that right but it was a bit weird lol. Thanks.

Thats alot of positives! No mistaking that soething is going on wether it be an early pos, slow rising hcg, or a chemical. Whats your next plan of action?

Waiting the next horrid 14 days to see if AF comes or not. Boo...... ](*,)

Took a clear blue plus test earlier this afternoon, still got a faint positive, but still very hard to see. I like using different brands to make sure, but at this point, there is indeed something going on. This makes 10 positives... I think it's pretty much impossible for them all to be evap or false positives! And I know they're not evaps cause they always come up before the time limit.

No, but they're not disappearing either, and I think I might have a couple symptoms showing up as well. Increased appetite, more emotional, and I sneezed earlier and felt like I pulled a muscle... I've had that with my other pregnancies and it's due to ligaments stretching out. So that gives me a little hope.

Hey ladies

How's everyone doing today?

Jcombs I cant believe you're still in bfp limbo, that really sucks! It's really weird that they haven't got darker or gone completely white. Can you order some cheap hpts off the internet so you don't bankrupt yourself?

AFM I'm 6/7 dpo today and dying to poas! I don't normally test early but I think I probably will at the beginning of next week just for fun! I had some right sided cramping yesterday but I don't think that means anything, boobs are tingly and sensitive but sometimes get that before AF anyway and I've been getting really light headed but I think that's the heat! I'm feeling quite hopeful about this cycle because we timed BD well but I'm not confident or 'feeling' preggers.

Anyone else coming up for testing soon? :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"