Cycle Buddy Central!

best wishes for the son, daughter and grandma <3

here's another "almost positive" ok from today. bah!

e and i stayed at his mom's house friday night and had a generally great weekend. also we've been doing a lot of :sex: ...purely recreational. good times!

sweetpea's camping i think.... :holly:

Attachments

• photo-13.jpg
    photo-13.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 10
rachel! :sex:

:)

i think that's superneat you got to see the follie! I betchya the preseed will do the trick. I have high hopes for you sister. I feel a bpf coming on soon.

Hi ladies! Back from camping and it was amazing! Hubby and I got a lot of r&r and a lot of BD'ing in :) I think I had an almost positive opk Friday and should've O'd yesterday. Although my opk was positive today too so not sure. I haven't temped since thurs so I guess I won't know for sure this cycle.

Ashley, so sorry to hear about your lil one. Hope she is ok. Haus- sorry to hear about your grandmother too. :( :hugs: for you all...

Rachel that is so exciting about O'ing soon. Any updates?

I am just relaxing and enjoying the last day off work tomorrow before back to the grind. Birthday is tomorrow and I'm just gonna be taking it easy. Hubby and I are wiped out from this weekend but it's all worth it. Hopefully we successfully made a baby this weekend :)

Horsey how are you? That opk is def positive so bd it up!

Pregnancy test neg. I am now 1 day before af is due. I don't think I made it this month either.

Happy Birthday Sweetpea! It sounds like you had a great weekend camping :) I hope with all the relaxed BD'ing you caught the egg this time.

I took an opk yesterday and it was negative. My temp went down a little more today and is my lowest temp yet this cycle so hopefully that is a good sign. The dr. thought I would O by Sunday or Monday but I had a feeling it would be up to a few days after that so I pray I get my positive today or tomorrow. If I don't get it by tomorrow I am going to start getting worried that my egg didn't continue to mature :(

Good morning! Well my temp is up today as expected so I know I ovulated either Saturday or Sunday so I'm 1-2 dpo today. It's gonna be a very long week waiting :( I wish I had something to take my mind off of it (sigh). If anyone has any suggestions...

Having an ok birthday so far. LO has had two major tantrums already and I'm in a little funk about being closer to the 'dirty thirty' as I call it :p although I have heard done people say that their 30's were way better than their 20's so who knows. To each his own right?

another "almost positive" opk for me today.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 3
Hey ladies I'm back! Lol

I feel like I missed so much in the last two weeks! :wacko:

Welcome back Haus! What CD are you on?

Horsey-Those all look positive to me :shrug: I love the duckies you have the opk sitting on :winkwink:

Welcome back Haus!

3 dpo for me today, It's 7am and I am way too tired... I am starting to wonder if my iron levels are low cause I am always so tired lately...

Thanks ladies! :)

I'm on cd 11 currently, still unsure of how long this cycle will be :wacko: can't wait until I get my iron and thyroid sorted.

Sweetpea I'd check with your gp. My iron levels were/are realllly low and I felt so sluggish in the mornings, but by the afternoon it wasn't as bad. If you need to take iron suppliments they aren't that bad (after you get used to them lol ugh the nausea! Lol)

What did you end up doing on your birthday???

morning, all! wanna hear about my cm? it's dry! that would indicate that i o-ed, as would the positive opks a week apart (not unusual) but my temps stayed low. you think this means it was an anovulatory cycle? i actually wouldn't mind that cause i really should wait for two real afs before ttc, and i haven't even had one, despite the fact that i had a d&c a month ago. the healthy thing would be to give it a real go the third time, so it's on the opposite side as the heaviest of the recent trauma.

Ughhhhhh I am sooooo BORED today. I have no work today, this sucks!

Horsey maybe you are just having a delayed temp rise? If it doesn't go up by tomorrow then maybe you didn't o.

Ok-OPK time! :happydance: First image is the OPK from yesterday, 2nd and 3rd are the same opk from today just different pics. They were taken at 3 mins and 5 mins. The instructions say to read the results within 5 mins.

Yesterdays opk:

https://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u508/Rachel7899/opks%20june%20cycle/001.jpg

Todays after 3 mins:

https://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u508/Rachel7899/opks%20june%20cycle/002.jpg

Todays at 5 mins:

https://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u508/Rachel7899/opks%20june%20cycle/003.jpg

So I don't think I would call todays positive, but really close right? A big difference from yesterdays? Hopefully it will be blaring positive by tomorrow? I have had a headache today and some ewcm I hope those are signs of hormones surging!

Yayyy I am just really hoping to o in the next 1-2 days. My dr. said by the looks of my follicle that I would o by sunday or monday and that has come and gone so I was starting to worry the follie stopped growing or something. Maybe it is just a little slower moving :dohh:

Well she isn't one to scan and monitor me throughout my cycle she just wants to do the one scan and see if anything is developing then send me on my way. Which honestly is fine with me because it costs me $240 everytime I get a scan because I have a high deductible plan :wacko: She just said I should O by Sunday or Monday and if I don't get pregnant to call when AF arrives and she will order me another rx of clomid 100 mg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->