Cycle Buddy Central!

hm.... so reminder that this is a post d&c situation, but just to prove how much NOT SENSE it's making, here's another basically positive opk! this one from roughly the same time today! i've only been posting the almost positives, but surely there have been enough of 'em. i was thinking today i'd see a negetive opk since things feel dry after two previous positives a week apart. usually by then, my body o-s. i read this thing today about how a woman's fertility doc diagnosed her with pcos and said that could be at the root of her mcs... this gearing up to o repeatedly stuff i thought was classic pcos stuff, but my doc checked me for pcos about two years ago and gave me an all clear. anyway, here we go again! hey ovaries.... what's going on in there? need me to sing to ya?

at this point, im not trying to get pregnant. i just want things to hurry and get back on track so i _can_ safely try. and after the d&c GOD i'm scared. I keep reading things about scarring and such, then i get totally sick to my stomach and ban myself from the internet for a while.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 3
Horsey stay away from the internet, it will drive you crazy, trust me I know. Easier said than done though.

Some people have a surge that just takes a day or two to get out of their system so maybe that is what's happening. I hope you get back to normal asap so you can officialy start TTC again in full force!

Another friend of mine gave birth to her baby via csection as well. Her baby girl is 6lbs 3oz 18½in long. Her name is MaryBella. I got to hold her and now I am in major baby fever now. But she was soooo beautiful I couldn't put her down for very long. Well besides the feedings since she is breastfed. I told her if I could I would have kidnapped her right out of the hospital lol. But she got lucky because it is pouring and I didn't wanna get miss bella sick lol. I WANT A BABY NOW!!!

How is everyone today?

My temp went up a little and I played around with FF if my temp is any higher tomorrow than todays I would get CHs. But I haven't had a positive opk yet so that wouldn't make sense to me. I guess I will have to wait and see what todays opk looks like and what tomorrows temp is!

Ooooh Rachel I feel you are so close! Get that BD on quick!

I am doing ok today. Somewhere around 4-5 dpo (FF puts O last Friday but I think Saturday). I had a dip in temp this morning and a sore throat today plus I am literally exhausted these past few days. I'm not sure if it's the rainy weather or coming back from the trip or what.

How is everyone else doing today?

Well Kelsie didn't have surgery yesterday! :) She got a hard cast on and was good to go! We were so relieved!!!

Hope everyone here is doing good!

LbkMom4Life, i know what you mean about the baby fever : (
Gah!!!! I just want one in my lifetime!!! is it asking too much?
I'm at work today and there are still people who know I was prego and haven't heard that i miscarried, so I had to tell the story again today to someone. She told me lose weight and take care of my body and went on a rant about doctors and how they should tell me why it's happening since it's the second time. She means well.... it didn't help. I'm so used to tearing up and beginning to cry now, then cutting it off. It's like a tap I tell ya.

Rachel, WOOT! Come on eggie!

Sweetpea, hope the sore throat is just the aftermath of a good campfire and too much fun in the woods. <3

My temp was exactly the same as it was yesterday, so even though I've had three positive opks and I'm helluv dry, it's possible I haven't o-ed. Then again, it's possible I have! Who knows. I guess I will once af finally arrives. Stupid witch. : ) On the bright side, all this waiting makes it so even though I didnt think I'd see her for nine months, at least I'll be "excited" when I finally do. Honestly no. Eff that. I'll probably bawl. But she should hurry her witchass self the eff up anyway.

Ashleywalton sweet thing. Thank GOODNESS for hard casts and no surgery!!!!! I remember being little and wishing that I had gotten to rock a cast at some point in my life. Take a picture cause though it probably hurts to see it now, it's going to be a badge of honor eventually! And remember, at this age, they heal like nobody's business and her bone will literally be stronger for it in the end.

Guys. Work sucks. The latest is that someone has taken the liberty of creating some chalkboard art that I have to stare straight at from my work station. I've been tempted to go up there and act all pissed and crazy and erase it, screaming and crying. Instead, I opted to share it with you. Here's it is, a piece entitled "mother earth." Artist is the daughter of the woman who helps out with a religious show here on Sundays at the radio station.

The second photo is posted for context to prove that yes, this is supposed to be a workplace and isnt it interesting this got drawn right in front of my face where im supposed to *not* cry at work. And there's a bonus "oh how cute" where you can see the first quilt I ever made. It's american-flag-inspired and made with fabric from the dollar bin at Walmart.

The third and final photograph is of my actual computer screen on the other side of the atrium, which faces the chalkboard. I hide behind this and try not to look up all afternoon.

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 3
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 6
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 6
horsey!! :hugs: I hope you did O! It is still possible you did and it really seems that way based on your opks and cm drying up. :)

Is this positive yet?

https://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u508/Rachel7899/opks%20june%20cycle/001-1.jpg

Looks it to me, more so than my OPK did and look where I am now x

I think I'm out this round. Saw some brownish pink on the toilet paper. So I'm guessing AF has shown. So darn depressing since I now have baby fever more then I did before hand. :'(

I have been bogged down with moving house and having a flood in the new house, and only just getting internet back that I have only been checking in on my phone for a while. I've not been bad thanks, looking forward to my scan on Monday!

Hi baby dreams! glad to see you're good. grrr! That sucks with the flood, but are you liking the new house and getting through it ok? good luck for your scan and please post scan pix tomorrow. i missed u <3

Sorry lbk, fingers crossed it's not the witch.

Rachel, it looks good. Do you have an pix of the day before?

Here's mine from just now. I think it's negetive and I am pleased. It's on the cover of a national geogaphic about dogs and cats :).

Does anyone love their car? I'm thinking it's time for a "new" one. I may have to go with one that's "new to me." I've mainly had toyotas and enjoyed them.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 5
Aww horsey I'm sorry about the work stuff. :( I can't imagine how hard it is telling your story to people like that. If its any consolation, my work is sucking lately too. I usually love my job and what I do, but it just feels like something's missing lately (a baby maybe?) and it's starting to affect my daily life. I get these "life changing" feelings every once in awhile where I want to drastically change something. My hubby gets them too (heck maybe everyone does) but it is starting to surface again. I really think my void this time is baby related so hopefully I get good news soon about that.

Ashley- so cool to hear about the hard cast yeah!

Rachel I am thinking you and horsey may O at exactly the same time :)

Haus- what's new?

Well based on my temps it looks like I o'ed but I just need to figure out what day. FF thinks cd 16 but my opks were clearly negative that day and leading up to that day. They looked very close to positive Tues and Wed so I marked them as + in FF. I am thinking I maybe o'ed over night Tuesday. What do you girls think?

FF is not always 100% right. I think you could have definitely O'd Tuesday and not Monday. The temp shift can happen a few days after O actually happens too. Hope you caught that eggie this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->