Cycle Buddy Central!

You're testing right now aren't you?! Lol :) Post pics!

Ohhh Rachel you can test soon-ish! :)

I tested and bfn 8 dpo. Still early! I did stick that sucker waaaay into the light (like you are not supposed to lol) and managed to see a faaaaaaint line but I can only see it in the direct light and at a tilt so I just know its an evap... Le sigh

Where o where are our :bfp:? Bex I sure hope you started a trend this month...

I hope I did too! Going to see the doc on Saturday, and have a scan booked for Aug 2nd. bit stressed bout my prolactin levels, but will know more after speaking with a doctor on Saturday

Haus-I can't test until the 27th I have to give the HCG time to get out of my system so I don't get a false + As long as I don't see signs of AF or a temp drop I will test a week from Friday but I think my chances are low this month because we didn't get to BD on O day, lack of ewcm, and at my last scan my lining was really thin so I have a lot working against me unfortunately :(

haus, post your hpt. i have a super faint too. it's messing with my head! i say frer tomorrow! btw, my nails are stained from red nail polish (im not a zombie)

so yeah - i can see the faintest of faint lines. i can't even see it in this picture though, now that i've posted it........... the thing is yesterday was an unmistakeable stark white. i cant wait to run back home and see what the strip looks like dry, in daylight.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 7
ohh horsey I think I see something, I hope it gets darker tomorrow!!

you sweet! i feel like im having a crazy line eye day, cause i DO believe something's there :p i was even racking my brain like "could it be leftover hcg from mc" but it isnt..... i know, as ive been testing constantly

I will check it out when I get home Horsey, i cant enlarge the pics at work, as people will seriously start wondering about me ;)

:rofl: hahaha. me too :) i'm getting myself in all kinds of trouble right nw. gotta be on the air in 20 min and still gotta write the weather. xo thanks rmsh1 and rachel

horsey, sweetpea any symptoms yet?

I have had almost no symptoms except that I was extremely bitchy yesterday :gun: and almost gave DH a what for.

Oh I forgot to add that my bfn this morning was on FRER :cry:

sweetpea :hugs: sorry to hear you got a BFN today but 9 dpo is still REALLY early don't give up hope!

no i only did a FRER. I have 10miu IC's at home, but isn't the FRER the best kind?

im going home in an hour to "experiment"

i think frers are the best, but with both this early, i'd expect to see the lines better after the tests dry.

who knows, i could be seriously imagining things. i'll let you know.

haus, post your hpt. i have a super faint too. it's messing with my head! i say frer tomorrow! btw, my nails are stained from red nail polish (im not a zombie)

so yeah - i can see the faintest of faint lines. i can't even see it in this picture though, now that i've posted it........... the thing is yesterday was an unmistakeable stark white. i cant wait to run back home and see what the strip looks like dry, in daylight.

I think I see something if I tilt my screen but not 100% sure

results of the experiment = inconclusive

One second i think there's something there, the next second i think i'm crazy and have line eye. only tomorrow will tell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->