Cycle Buddy Central!

Bex here is the HPT and OPK I took on Friday. Too bad the HPT wasn't a real positive! Hopefully one day soon I will see a test like that :)

https://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u508/Rachel7899/opk%20hpt%20July%207th/029.jpg

https://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u508/Rachel7899/opk%20hpt%20July%207th/030.jpg

Haus-Welcome back!! Glad you had a good trip CD 20 here and I think 2 dpo. Are you going to start opks soon?

Bex-That is interesting about how having a cold can help, I never heard of that! wow 14 months is a long time, a well deserved BFP! You will appreciate it so much now :)

Thanks! :) I'm going to try an opk today (CD 14) as my cycles are starting to seem normal again (my Doc thinks my iron levels also might have been a reason for the irregularity so I'm hoping the iron supps are doing their thing!)

Hi ladies! Haus! Glad to see you back on here and that your trip went well!

Rachel- oh if only that hpt were the real deal! I've actually heard a lot of preggo ladies talking about having a cold in the early 2ww so maybe there is something to that!

Horsey I tested bfn 7 dpo (I know i know) :headspin:

Thanks! Definitly missed you guys! :)

I'm most likely out this month. :( Every day we left our hotel at 8am and got back late at night exhausted and now jet lag is kicking my ass hard (Europe is 8 hours ahead of mountain time) :wacko: I'm only on CD 14 though with a negative opk this afternoon so there may still be a window of opportunity lol

Good luck ladies! :dust:

EEEKKSSS I am entering my fertile period. I was cramping all night tonight and could not figure out exactly why either. I wasn't paying attention to my calendars based on my period. We have bd'd Sunday night Monday morning and again this morning. I'm sure we will bd again in a few hours and then tomorrow morning and so forth. I know bding everyday does not increase the chances but it sure is nice to find a nympho like me lol.

:) haha lbkmom - go girl

haus, bawm chicka bow wow

sweetpea, me too, bfn. losing hope

rachel, yeah! get going!!!!
....is that what happened when the hcg test touches the opk?
gr! what a tease!

........it's about time we had some :bfp: up in here

:) haha lbkmom - go girl

haus, bawm chicka bow wow

sweetpea, me too, bfn. losing hope

rachel, yeah! get going!!!!
....is that what happened when the hcg test touches the opk?
gr! what a tease!

........it's about time we had some :bfp: up in here

LOL for me it's still :sleep::sleep: I had DH carry me to bed last night because I was too tired to stand up! As soon as my head hit the pillow I was gone! Jet lag sucks :(

Sweetpea I AM stalking you though! :) I was going to ask when you are testing again and then realised you are as bad as me and will test each day lol

ah, rachel, i get it now. thanks sweetpea :p

i'm a bit slow since im wakign up helluv early

haus, your OH carries you to bed. a lil' jealous since i'm about five hundred pounds (slight exagerration).

i need to lose weight and im adding that to the list under "must look good in a wedding dress"
#2. must be carryable to bed by new husband

I feel bad making him carry me lol. I'm about 115 pounds - that's a lot to carry! I was struggling to lift my 50 pound suitcase up and down stairs on vacation lol Maybe I'm just weak??? Lol

Horsey you will look great in a wedding dress either way! :)

horsey-I see sweepea already clarified but yes she is right it was positive because I took the HCG trigger shot the day before and it will remain in my system for 7-10 days or something like that so even if I wanted to I wouldn't test earlier than 13 dpo because I don't want to risk a false + that would be heartbreaking.

horsey and sweetpea-your temps are looking good so far!

haus-I hope your jet lag goes away soon so you have energy to BD and catch the eggie this month :)

Thanks me too, but ugh it's rough. :wacko:

I feel stupid asking but what is an hcg trigger shot for? Is it supposed to help regulate a cycle and bring on ovulation?

A lot of times an RE will give you the trigger shot while on a medicated cycle like clomid,ect. They have to monitor you with scans and make sure the follicle is mature and then they give you the trigger shot usually you do it yourself (I had DH give it to me because I am a wuss with needles!) and once you get it, it triggers ovulation and you will O within 24-48 hours with 36 hours being most common. It basically just ensures you will O.

Oh okay I figured it had to do with ovulation, but I wasn't sure. That's cool though that you are sure you've ovulated! :) When can you test?

:dust: :dust: :dust:!

I have to give the hcg up to 14 days from what I just read to get out of my system so I will probably test at 13 dpo which is on the 27th :)

to answer your question haus, i did not test today.... yet ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"