Cycle Buddy Central!

: ( it's worse than the one i posted this a.m. Kind of embarrassing actually. Which is why I'm eating a big ol roast beef sandwich. Processed meats. Not for pregos. (Sorry bex.) I'm tempted to have a real drink. But I'll keep holding out on that. I will paos tomorrow a.m. and promise to post if it looks good. By the way, what do you use to tweak the pics?

That's ok, you can have your roast beef sandwhich, I just had beef casserole! With buttery mashed spuds and beans, mmmm

For all my pics I just use irfanview, and they have an invert thingee on there

I actually had some fresh pineapple! It has been sitting there for ages and has to be eaten

Horsey!!!!! I am so bored...looking forward to your test results tomorrow morning :)

Well I called the OB today. While at work I started balling hysterically for no reason so my co-worker coaxed me into getting a blood test done. I won't get the results till tomorrow though blah but still hopeful for something there. I keep seeing ghost lines on my ic (damn things) which is the real reason I called the doc so I will know if I am crazy or just plain ol preggo

Well I called the OB today. While at work I started balling hysterically for no reason so my co-worker coaxed me into getting a blood test done. I won't get the results till tomorrow though blah but still hopeful for something there. I keep seeing ghost lines on my ic (damn things) which is the real reason I called the doc so I will know if I am crazy or just plain ol preggo

:hugs: :hugs:

Fingers crossed for you! Do you remember being emotional the last time??

my coworker made me cry today - sweetpea, i say prego
lets test tomorrow morning. post pix for rachel :p
when do you get the blood results back? ...prolly 11am ish, after you have time for an ic :)

:hugs: sweetpea

Here is my pic for 19dpo, definitely darker

Blue one is hpt, green is an OPK

Attachments

• 1907.jpg
    1907.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 2
I think I have had enough sex lol. I had sex on the 7th,8th,9th, and 10th. Started my period on the 10th lasted until the 13th. And then had sex the 14th,15th,16th,17th,18th,and today the 19th. I ovulate on the 23rd... what do you girls think of my chances?? Lol

rmsh1, thanks for the pix! you know what looks good? your stix.

lbkmom, i say your chances are bad unless you KEEP IT UP!

sweetpea, how's it looking?

you guys :brat: i am so bummed out. bfn for me this morning. i reazlly had my hopes up to the point that i told OH i was preggers last night. this morning i had to wake him up on my way out and admit defeat. he said "you could still be. stop doing those tests. you'll drive yourself crazy."

bawwwwwwwwwl. ugh. today sucks. i hate my coworker. he's being a total fucking dick to me. i want to cry and quit my job.

:hugs: Horsey, sorry about the BFN. And your co-workers. My co-workers can be really annoying at times too

thanks man, thanks for letting me complain. he's really being a dick. did i mention that?

i work with dicks too! And I work with doctors who think they are above people like me :gun:

Sorry for the BFN horsey :( Maybe give it two days then test again, it is still early and your BFP could still be on it's way!

Horsey I got a bfn today too :( Not feeling hopeful about my blood test now either :(

Forgot to mention that I am around 10 dpo today! I think horsey too. My temp did go up today though and it is the highest it's ever been post O so does that mean anything? ;)

yes that means something :)

aww sweatpea, this cycle is MESSING WITH US!!!!!! i think we really deserve bfp's to come our way soon. do you know when you're getting the blood test back? it might even have been too early for anything to show up on your blood test though, because yeah, the temp spike is making you look prego.

I get the results back today by this afternoon. My hcg urine test this morning was STARK WHITE :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->