Cycle Buddy Central!

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Congrats rmsh. Not much to update here except that I got engaged to a new guy. Found out my ex was doing drugs and in MY house so I kicked his ass to the curb. I now have 4 step children so in total we have 7 children. We are planning on having another together. But that is my update lol.

Dunno yet lol was thinking maybe February 14th which was the day he picked lol. I'm leaning more for going to vagas for a quick marriage without all the hassel of dealing with people lol.

congrats again :) send pix :)

sweetpea, have u been testing? you and i are tied in the 2ww with our wierd/LUCKY cycles this month.... i've been testing. so far, bfn, but im still hopeful until after wednesday......

horsey i haven't tested yet. Aren't we only like 7 dpo though? I can't tell honestly when I O'd so not sure. I don't feel lucky at all this month but you never know! Maybe are charts are weird because they are pregnant ones... hmmmm

ummm... yeah they are. in fact, we are already 2 weeks pregnant. :)

the last bfp i got was at 7dpo. if i dont have a bfp by wednesday, im gonna be mad :brat:

i'm just being stupid though. i thought i was feeling "niggles" a few days ago but now i dont think so. i've been passing major wind, crying all the time and lookie at mah chart. yours too. arghghgghhghg i wanna have a baby!!!!! so much so that it's making me sound like a whiny baby. whaaaaaaa. after the niggles i had a few days ago, i ate a whole thingi of spearmint candies and then checked the dr google which said it's basically as good as drinking pennyroyal tea. (which is to say it is BAD)

mother
fucker

la la la la la. im having the kind of day where i go nuts. woke up way to early. this weekend ended up sucking btw. total SUCK. i was mad at OH the whole time for not being in love with me enough. charming i know. ugh.

dude. i'm so jazzed for BEX! it's been a long time comin. hausfrau, is she rly *still* living the life of leisure? come on lady, come back and waiiiiiit with us. :p

You all have great looking charts, and three of you in the TWW together!!

Silly me has been looking up elevated prolactin and pregnancy, REALLY gotta speak to my doc about this. Going to the walk in clinic on Saturday as cant get an appointment this week

sweetpea/horsey-when will you test?

I will likely wait until close to when AF is due or if I am late because I took the hcg trigger shot and I don't want to risk a false positive. I think it typically leaves your system within 10 days. I did take an hpt a couple days ago for fun just to see what it will look like :haha:

I go in on Friday to get my first ever progesterone test. I am suspicious that I may have low prog levels so it will be interesting to see my levels.

I have had a mild cold and it is irritating me because I can't tell exactly when I o'ed. I discarded a couple temps because I think it may have been elevated due to my cold and when I leave them in FF thinks I o'ed on Thursday which I know I didn't because that was when I had my scan and took the trigger shot that night. I think it is more likely I o'ed saturday I had cramping then and that about 36 hours post trigger which is when most people o. I went ahead and manually added in my crosshairs. Good luck to all of us!

rachel, i tested today. imma test tomorrow and the day after too.... i'd agree saturday's a good bet as far as when you o-ed. glad we're in the 2ww together. remember how calm bex was during the 2ww? i need to channel that emotion.

i too have been worried about progesterone possibly being an issue. how do they test for it and what's the remedy for low progesterone? i was considering forcing my doc to test for it if i get preggers.

when r u testing?

They typically take your blood 7dpo as that is when progesterone peaks and if it is too low they put you on progesterone supplements which I think you insert vaginally.

I won't test until the 27th or 28th so a ways to go!

Bex-How long were you TTC?

I was TTC for a grand total of 14 months. 6 of those were NTNP - but that just means I was not charting, we were BDing a lot, and I did use OPKs a couple of times.

I will likely wait until close to when AF is due or if I am late because I took the hcg trigger shot and I don't want to risk a false positive. I think it typically leaves your system within 10 days. I did take an hpt a couple days ago for fun just to see what it will look like :haha:

I have had a mild cold and it is irritating me because I can't tell exactly when I o'ed. I discarded a couple temps because I think it may have been elevated due to my cold and when I leave them in FF thinks I o'ed on Thursday which I know I didn't because that was when I had my scan and took the trigger shot that night. I think it is more likely I o'ed saturday I had cramping then and that about 36 hours post trigger which is when most people o. I went ahead and manually added in my crosshairs. Good luck to all of us!
Where's the pic of this hpt?
I had a cold too Rachel, and I have read it can actually help with getting a bfp, cos your body is fighting the cold, it doesn't fight the little blastocyst. Good luck!

remember how calm bex was during the 2ww? i need to channel that emotion.

i too have been worried about progesterone possibly being an issue. how do they test for it and what's the remedy for low progesterone? i was considering forcing my doc to test for it if i get preggers.

My calmness was sadly due to kind of not believing it could happen for me though. I was relaxed cos I knew I couldn't do anything more, and that we had done everything we could this cycle. Thanks for convincing me to use soft cups :winkwink:

They just take a blood sample at 7dpo (though mine was 9dpo as 7dpo was a Saturday)

They typically take your blood 7dpo as that is when progesterone peaks and if it is too low they put you on progesterone supplements which I think you insert vaginally.

I won't test until the 27th or 28th so a ways to go!

Good luck!

I'm back! Really feeling lousy due to the time changes though :wacko: Had a great three weeks in Europe AND ended up spending a full day in London on a layover (stayed in the airport and it was boring as hell! Lol)

Congrats rmsh & lbkmom!

Thanks! I am realllly glad to be back in Canada. I love Europe, but am really glad to be home...

Where are you at in your cycle? CD 14 over here! :)

Haus-Welcome back!! Glad you had a good trip CD 20 here and I think 2 dpo. Are you going to start opks soon?

Bex-That is interesting about how having a cold can help, I never heard of that! wow 14 months is a long time, a well deserved BFP! You will appreciate it so much now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->