Cycle Buddy Central!

I'm cd 102. Last cycle was 167, before that was 60. I was on bcp for 5 years, recently diagnosed pcos, currently taking metformin.

Welcome nexis! I found recently during an ultrasound I have the classic PCO by looking at my ovaries. I had extensive bloodwork done and will get the results Thursday when I meet with my dr. I am wondering if they will put me on metformin. I heard it can cause nasty side effects, how are you feeling on it? Are you going to take any ovulation inducing meds like clomid?

Hi sweetpea! I miss you and everyone else as well. I am just trying to keep from losing my mind and I am expecting not to O this cycle. Whenever I expect it to happen and take opks daily and it doesnt happen I get really upset and frustrated. I am trying to avoid anymore disappointment. I will still try to BD every other day in case I do O. I noticed a lot of cm today some of it appeared to be ewcm. Not getting my hopes up that it means anything though because this happened to me many times during natural cycle and I either didn't o at all or it took a long time until I did.

Rachel I miss you too! All of you girls- I kind of feel like I've been away... Sending peace for your thoughts

Welcome nexis! I found recently during an ultrasound I have the classic PCO by looking at my ovaries. I had extensive bloodwork done and will get the results Thursday when I meet with my dr. I am wondering if they will put me on metformin. I heard it can cause nasty side effects, how are you feeling on it? Are you going to take any ovulation inducing meds like clomid?

Hi, I've not had any bad side effects with metformin so far. I started on 500mg for two weeks then 1000mg from then on. The only side effect I've had is that my appetite has taken a nose dive, which isn't really a bad thing as I do really need to lose weight. I was supposed to go back to the hospital on 24th of this month but it's been rearranged for 19th october. I'm hoping they will maybe up the dosage or talk some more about clomid maybe. I'm not taking anything to induce ovulation at the moment but I hope they will give me something :)

Rachel I miss you too! All of you girls- I kind of feel like I've been away... Sending peace for your thoughts

Where have you been?? Even if you're NTNP you can still chatt with us! :)

This thread is getting quiet again ladies!

welcome, nexxis! :friends:

i thought i was going to be 2dpo today but my temp didn't go up. i think it's cause i woke up early though. one more day of this horrible schedule. it was kinda nice waking up at home without a man this morning. when i woke up wretched early, i didn't have to tiptoe around. -made myself a proper breakfast and had a good discussion with the cat and dog before dragging my a$$ to work.

hey all... :bfn: today... AF still not here but not late until Thurs evening since she always comes morning or midday.. so I'll hope for :bfp: on Friday! But with bfns this late in the game, assuming that means I'm out... esp since I think I'm 14dpo as of this evening. Still waiting...

libbyam, sorry to hear that. thanks for the report, but i'll hold out hope for you. i am to be dissuaded b y no one but the witch herself.

gmornin sweetpea xo

well only 13 dpo actually. but yeah no AF so can't really say i'm out yet!

Goodmorning Horsey! Ladies! Welcome Nexis! Libbyam sorry about the bfn :( There is still hope for you though :)

Haus- life has just been hectic lately. Lots of family issues and work issues :p I feel like I am caught up in the whirlwind of it all. Plus, I've had a couple hat orders that I am trying to knock out (my only peaceful time;)

I'm not gone I promise! Just lurking a bit...

not to mess with ya, ntnp, but it looks like a classic implantation dip, no?

haus, what happened? you are about to o.... if you're anything like me, you are mad at OH for being a dufus?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->