Cycle Buddy Central!

Thanks ladies. :hugs:

Actually horsey the days before AF shows is when he knows to tread lightly lol. Around o he's okay lol :)

I got my thyroid results Tuesday and they have been buggng me ever since. The first blood draw had my tsh level at 4.3 and the most recent one was 7.2! Google (I know, I know....lol) says a normal level of tsh is required to carry a pregnancy/conceive easier. Normal levels (what my doc uses anyways) are between .30-4 ~ I'm havng them tested again in 3 months and going from there...

Sorry to hear that Haus :hugs: my thyroid level fluctuates too over the past year I have seen it low as 1.76 and as high as 3.1. My Dr said 3.1 is borderline too high. I just had it tested again so I am waiting on the results from that. Are u on thyroid meds?

Sorry to hear that Haus :hugs: my thyroid level fluctuates too over the past year I have seen it low as 1.76 and as high as 3.1. My Dr said 3.1 is borderline too high. I just had it tested again so I am waiting on the results from that. Are u on thyroid meds?

I'm not on any meds yet, he wants me to have another draw so he can see what those levels are first. I'm really glad he hasn't just handed me a perscription after the second draw (I really only take meds if I absolutly have to lol). Are you taking anything?

I'm not on any meds yet, he wants me to have another draw so he can see what those levels are first. I'm really glad he hasn't just handed me a perscription after the second draw (I really only take meds if I absolutly have to lol). Are you taking anything?

Nope my levels actually were normal the past two draws. I just got my latest results back today and it was 1.37 which is the lowest it has been in one year.

Well I just came back from my dr. appt and got all of my results. I do have PCOS but I don't have insulin resistance. I do have slightly higher estrogen and testosterone levels than they like to see and he said the higher testosterone levels are due to my cystic ovaries. There really isnt anything they can do about my testosterone levels but he said as long as he can get me ovulating I will have just as good of a chance as anyone else. He seemed confident that over a course of trying 3-4 IUIs if I ovulate everytime I will have an 80% chance of getting pregnant! Now staying pregnant is the next challenge because people with PCOS are known to have higher miscarriage rates :( So I will have to take caution to not get too excited even if I do fall pregnant unfortunately. DH's SA came back GREAT! :happydance: So overall the news was as good as it could be, I am nervous about the increased risk of miscarraige but at least I know there is a chance for me to get pregnant.

He did an ultrasound while I was there and he saw the corpus luteum and said I likely ovulated recently :happydance: So it appears based on my temp rise today I o'ed yesterday. And my lining was actually nice and thick for once at 11mm! So I finally feel like for the first time in a year I have a chance at getting pregnant and if I don't I have things to look forward to. If I don't get pregnant this cycle he wants me to do the HSG next cycle and then if all is clear the following cycle we will start the IUI and femara. I hope I can just be pregnant now and avoid spending all that money though!

Yay Rachel! Great news I hope you caught the eggie this time :)haus I am sorry to hear about your thyroid levels lady! But hopefully they can get under control so you can get good and preggo soon!

Afm I am in limbo.. Might try again next cycle, but DH and I are enjoying our break for the moment...

Thanks Sweetpea! You have to do what is best for you, if you need more time take it :)

Great news about ovulating on your own Rachel. FX you have caught that egg this cycle

Sorry about your thyroid Haus :hugs:

Yeah I don't feel like I need more time to prepare for a baby- I am just mentally drained (as I'm sure all of you are) : /

Haus, sorry to hear about the thyroid tests not coming back at normal levels. I hear it's relatively easy to get them under control. It sounds like there's a good chance they 'll be a bit better the next time you get blood drawn. I didn't realize they fluctuate as much as they do before now.

Rachel, :dust:
I don't want to jinx this cycle for you cause like u say chances are good but I can't help but point out the last few ladies I heard of having hsgs got pregnant the cycle after (or did they mean the same cycle - I will check unless u get a pos pg test first)

Sweetpea, hugs sweety. I know there's nothing I can say really. Real talk you have the perfect family and perfect setup for another Lo from my perspective.

Me - I told my uncle about my miscarriage today and also secretly tripped out tricking myself into thinking I'm pg again. I am hopeful. That is my story and I am sticking to it.

Rmsh1 thank goodness for you and your little bean to give me hope as we cheer u on. I want to hear how you are feeling.

I am feeling a little sick, but nothing too major. We have had some other dramas lately which have taken my mind far away from being pg. I still have super sore bbs, and a little nausea, but that is all. I ws a bit scared that the stress we have been under might be a bad thing, but it is one of those things I could do nothing about.

Two months til we leave the UK for good!

Bex-Sorry to hear about the drama in your life and that you are feeling sick. :hugs:

Horsey-Your chart is looking great so far! I really hope this is it for you :) I heard the same about being really fertile after the HSG. My dr. told me the three cycles following it you are extra fertile. I would like to feel hopeful for my current cycle but that nagging feeling in the back of my mind is thinking I am not pregnant again. I guess it is normal to feel that way after you have been seeing nothing but BFNs for a year :( At least I have things to look forward to that will improve my chances :thumbup: I am nervous for the HSG though, I hear its painful :(

Evening ladies!

What's everyone up to these days? Any :bfp: to report?

I'm going out of my mind here trying to compensate my brain with stuff other than TTC. It's amazing how much time and energy I put into it and I don't even realize it. I may be ready to try this next cycle as DH and I have another camping trip next weekend (not even sure it's close to my O time though so maybe we'll just get lucky ;)

So to keep myself busy, I've been crocheting up a storm. My new favorite? Sandals lol. Ironic, eh? since I live in AK and all
https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u422/sweetpea4171/photo-24.jpg

sweetpea-those are so cool!! I wish I was creative and talented like that :)

Sorry AF got you, will you be TTC this cycle?

This thread is so quiet, where is everyone? :(

Think most people have started new cycle... I am still waiting... still bfns at 5-6 days late! You??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->