Cycle Buddy Central!

My temp went up again today but not a whole lot. Just back to where it was. Tested today and :bfn: I am so tired of :bfn:! Where's our :bfp: ladies :cry: :cry:

Someone stalk my chart please and make me hopeful! How soon can you test positive if you have an implantation dip? I *think* I had one yesterday but I don't know how big they have to be to be considered a dip

My chart is in my sig. Thanks ladies!

sweetpea- try testing tomorrow or Wednesday! When is AF due?

if it is an implantation dip, GOOGLE says to wait 4-5 days to test :)

I have had some weird intestinal cramps today, don't really feel gassy, probably something completely unrelated

Stay hopeful sweet pea. I think I had my implantation dip on 8dpo then I got my positive 2 days later.

google is the all-seeing God, but is my enemy quite often! LOL

Im on cycle day 1 today, 29-30 day cycles. O around cd13

Yep, this! You're not out yet! :)

HAUS! How are you today? Any news????

Hey! I'm okay just waiting for my blood pressure to return to normal levels (was just talking to my mom lol) :wacko:

No news yet, still getting :bfn:s! I was so excited to tweak them and maybe see something, but nope :( Have you been tweaking yours? (I'll do it for you! :) ). I don't even know what the hell happened this cycle!! Arghhhhh lol

Hey! I'm okay just waiting for my blood pressure to return to normal levels (was just talking to my mom lol) :wacko:

No news yet, still getting :bfn:s! I was so excited to tweak them and maybe see something, but nope :( Have you been tweaking yours? (I'll do it for you! :) ). I don't even know what the hell happened this cycle!! Arghhhhh lol

Yep my mom does that to me too sometimes :p

Blahhhh I am so freakin bored and sick of waiting to O. CD 36 this is soooooo irritating!

Yep my mom does that to me too sometimes :p

I always worry that I will be just like her lol :wacko: DH always gets an earful after I hang up the phone lol

Blahhhh I am so freakin bored and sick of waiting to O. CD 36 this is soooooo irritating!

I'm tired of waiting too, but I don't know what I'm waiting for! Lol I don't know if I'm waiting to ovulate OR for AF to show! Lol :wacko:

Do you temp? Sorry if you told me already but I can't remember!

Do you temp? Sorry if you told me already but I can't remember!

I tried temping and failed miserably! Lol :wacko: Next cycle I need to start temping, not knowing what's going on with my cycle is driving me crazy!

I temp and I like it because it gives me clues as to WTH is going on. Even though it is a pain in the butt lololol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->