Cycle Buddy Central!

My parents sing the Margeuritaville song to each other all the time, it cracks me up!!

I finally got a positive OPK tonight!!!!! Yesterday I tested and nothing! Not even a second line at all and then at 4pm I tested and had a fairly dark line and I was like "ok maybe I will get a positive tomorrow" (we :sex: before I even saw the line) I tested again at 7pm and "POSITIVE" (too bad it wasn't an hpt, but hopefully that will come). I will post the pics for you ladies!

As for me I feel like af will show up tomorrow. Having that "af" feeling today. On the positive side to things... I am looking forward to that drink (or 5) that I am totally having as soon as she gets here lol

Lol that is hilarious she said that too you! :rofl:

I know right? I actually work in a pediatricians office and I know for a fact you can't say things like that to people. Advice? Yes. But not in those words :rofl: I mean I get what she was trying to do but still...if you say you aren't someone and they insist... Lmao

She was getting really worked up on the phone too lol. Dude I am not the Sarah you are looking for! Augh lol I should of made the appointment and when the ultrasound shows no baby I could say "what did you do to my child?????!!!?????" lol I would never do that, but ahhhh give it up already!! Lol

As for me I feel like af will show up tomorrow. Having that "af" feeling today. On the positive side to things... I am looking forward to that drink (or 5) that I am totally having as soon as she gets here lol

:hugs: Me too and I really don't drink lol. I am so over ths cycle!!

OHHH I have a soft spot for tequila. I have a friend in Arizona who introduced me to Patron. I love it, and have a bottle here right now mmmm margaritas...

Well AF is here, brown CM has turned to red, expect full flow tomorrow. Have not enjoyed my wine as my intestinal cramps have taken a turn for the worse, and now I know it has nothing to do with BFPs :cry: I feel so sick and cannot keep any food inside me. Just took two imodium and some diaralyte LOL So much for my large glass of wine

So stomach cramps along with AF cramps, what a lovely feeling :cry:

Margaritas are my fav! Especially lime or raspberry ones! Yum! :)

I've been feeling really lousy today too, and I have a feeling the :witch: is right around the corner! Ugh :hugs:

Thanks for checking in! :)

I figure I'll get good news.....eventually :wacko: I'm really tried of ttc. In a way I'm kinda glad to be out (or I think I'm out? Lol) this month because I'm travelling through Europe this summer and it would nice to not be so far along lol :)

Where in Europe are you traveling to? The travels in Europe are the reason we moved to live in the UK, so easy to travel from here!

We're going to Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, Austria, France, Holland and stopping over at Heathrow on the way home. I want to add England to the list of countries, but DH says it doesn't count! Lol I figure if I'm in the country it counts! Lol We're spending three week over there. 2years ago we were over there for over a month and saw so much! :)

I have been to all those places except Luxembourg. You will love that trip!!

Wow what a trip Haus! Excited for you!

Thanks! :) I love Europe! Out of the above we've been to Germany and Holland before, last time we did Switzerland, Germany, Lietchenstein, Holland, Czech Republic, and Poland. We try and travel at least twice a year, I want to see everything before we have kids as we know it will be easier now lol

Yep, been to those places too LOL

I am not sure where will go this year. OH wants to see Berlin, so guess we can swing that way for a break :)

Sweetpea, why are you sad? :(

Oh you know just wanted to be pregnant is all...

You are cracking me up girls with all this Jimmy Buffet talk :haha:

I'm with ya SweetPea. Back to CD1 for me too :hugs:

Officially CD1 for me today :cry:

And am going to attempt food later in the day, and if it doesnt stay in? Off to the walk in clinic for me with suspected food poisoning. Had a fever last night, used my BBT and it gave a different beep than normal! Must be a warning beep when your temp is too high LOL

And am going to attempt food later in the day, and if it doesnt stay in? Off to the walk in clinic for me with suspected food poisoning. Had a fever last night, used my BBT and it gave a different beep than normal! Must be a warning beep when your temp is too high LOL

:hugs:

AF due today and I am just ready I guess. Temp dropped but not below coverline but I just know she's coming. :cry:

Not to mention DH pissed me off to no end last night doing stupid men crap so now on top of feeling sad about AF, I am also angry with him. I feel like crying and punching something at the same time

Aww :hugs::hugs: I hope you start feeling better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->