Cycle Buddy Central!

How long is your lp usually? I see your last one was 13 days and you are on 14 dpo so far so maybe you still have a chance? Have you been spotting or anything?

AF due today and I am just ready I guess. Temp dropped but not below coverline but I just know she's coming. :cry:

Not to mention DH pissed me off to no end last night doing stupid men crap so now on top of feeling sad about AF, I am also angry with him. I feel like crying and punching something at the same time

:hugs:
Silly men, have no idea what we go through each cycle :growlmad:

No spotting yet. I usually have a pretty good 27-29 day cycle with a 13-14 day luteal phase. It's pretty dead on. I usually O cycle day 15 or so with a 13 day luteal phase (hence the 28 day cycle) but this cycle I O'd a day early on CD 14 so yeah she could come today or tomorrow. I am pretty sure though my luteal phases are normally 13 days though.

I have already cried twice this morning I am falling apart! I need to de-stress. I am seriously thinking about planning a vacation to take my mind off of TTC and DH crap. Sigh. Thanks always for letting me vent to you ladies! As if we all don't have our own crap going on, you guys have to hear mine too! Sorrrrrrry :p

Wow what a trip Haus! Excited for you!

Thanks! :) I love Europe! Out of the above we've been to Germany and Holland before, last time we did Switzerland, Germany, Lietchenstein, Holland, Czech Republic, and Poland. We try and travel at least twice a year, I want to see everything before we have kids as we know it will be easier now lol

Yep, been to those places too LOL

I am not sure where will go this year. OH wants to see Berlin, so guess we can swing that way for a break :)

I liked Berlin! :) My DH loves history and was in heaven there lol. It was do cool to see the wall in person! :)

Do you speak German?

I am doing the same sweetpea, we are planning to take a trip in a couple months so I think I am going to stop charting and doing opks,ect for the next couple months and just relax and look forward to a vacation.

Have you tested lately?

No spotting yet. I usually have a pretty good 27-29 day cycle with a 13-14 day luteal phase. It's pretty dead on. I usually O cycle day 15 or so with a 13 day luteal phase (hence the 28 day cycle) but this cycle I O'd a day early on CD 14 so yeah she could come today or tomorrow. I am pretty sure though my luteal phases are normally 13 days though.

I have already cried twice this morning I am falling apart! I need to de-stress. I am seriously thinking about planning a vacation to take my mind off of TTC and DH crap. Sigh. Thanks always for letting me vent to you ladies! As if we all don't have our own crap going on, you guys have to hear mine too! Sorrrrrrry :p

You are welcome to vent to us anytime regardless! :)

You should get away for a bit! Where do you think you would go???

I am doing the same sweetpea, we are planning to take a trip in a couple months so I think I am going to stop charting and doing opks,ect for the next couple months and just relax and look forward to a vacation.

Have you tested lately?

Ohh where are you going??

I'm so nosey! :blush:

Nope I dont speak anything but english! But my friend taught me how to say "I do not speak german" LOL

We havent decided 100% yet but we are thinking since we live in Florida, possibly taking a trip out west, I think California. We want to do an overseas trip as neither of us have been but we want to take a long trip like 2 weeks when we do that and we really only have the vacation time for about a 5-6 day trip :(

Nope I dont speak anything but english! But my friend taught me how to say "I do not speak german" LOL

Lol. DH is German but diesn't speak it. I speak 'enough' German, but am studying it to become fluent, and speak a little French (used to be fluent :( )

We havent decided 100% yet but we are thinking since we live in Florida, possibly taking a trip out west, I think California. We want to do an overseas trip as neither of us have been but we want to take a long trip like 2 weeks when we do that and we really only have the vacation time for about a 5-6 day trip :(

You should go to San Francisco, DH and I both loved it! :)

Have you tested lately?

Not since yesterday morning at 13dpo with a BFN. I am waiting it out at this point since I expect her today. Will take a test tomorrow if she is a no-show by tonight.

thanks haus :hugs: i want to go to Hawaii or on a cruise or something beachy and sunny

We have gotten along pretty well at all the places we have been to in europe, luckily english is very common! Especially in all the touristy places.

We havent made it to Canada, but have seen a bit of the US. Did a road trip last year starting in Phoenix, then Grand Canyon, Las Vega, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego and back to Phoenix. Loved it!

Have you tested lately?

Not since yesterday morning at 13dpo with a BFN. I am waiting it out at this point since I expect her today. Will take a test tomorrow if she is a no-show by tonight.

thanks haus :hugs: i want to go to Hawaii or on a cruise or something beachy and sunny

I love cruising and will seriously sneak into your suitcase it you go!! Lol

I'm serious. Lol

We have gotten along pretty well at all the places we have been to in europe, luckily english is very common! Especially in all the touristy places.

We havent made it to Canada, but have seen a bit of the US. Did a road trip last year starting in Phoenix, then Grand Canyon, Las Vega, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego and back to Phoenix. Loved it!

You should visit! Canada is such a beautiful country! :)

You're right you won't have too many language issues in Germany, although in München (Munich) we managed to go to the one restaurant where noone spoke Englsh!! Lol

right now i am in berkeley, but this sunday i will be in sf. i get around and am excellent tourguide :p

I would love to head back your way Horseypants, but there are so many new placse to see still! LOL

I am definitely in ladies! I LOVE visiting Cali :) And it is sunny and beachy ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->