Cycle Buddy Central!

Still waiting on af to show :( just wish she'd show her ugly face already so I can start my new cycle. Argh

All I'm getting is creamy cm and cramps :(

What's going on with you ladies? Any updates?

I am spotting AGAIN! :wacko: This tine it only lasted less then an hour and no cramps or AF feelings!! Omg I am so over this cycle it's unbelievable! Lol

If it's regular my AF should be here in 2 days.

Maybe your cm is pregnancy related! :)

Are you absolutely sure you aren't pregnant? Seriously weird! Is creamy cm pregnancy related? I've had it since O (every day!) and I don't think I normally do but this is really the first month I've really paid attention too so I don't know.

I've read on here that creamy cm Is a good sign...is it lotiony? Sorry lol

I think the last test I took was Saturday? With SMU though, and saw nothing. I haven't tested since. I hate :bfn:s :(

I know though eh? This cycle is testing my patience big time! Lol

i miss you guys... i went and had a second round blood test today. i'm supposed to get the news tomorrow on whether things look good so far. i'm cautiously optimistic. i've noticed im worrying more than usual. stuff irritates me... i'm really emo about stuff. bf is turning up the charm on me so that's nice. i bought a really cute baby outfit thingi the other day, silly goose stuff. i picked baby names. i want to get married. going to a baby shower this weekend as long as the news is good tomorrow. i'm going to do my best to keep mine cooking 'till you girls join me in pregoland. it's kinda' lonely so far.

Ummmm test again! Saturday?!? Geez woman you have self control!

Yep lotiony creamy cm every day since O

i miss you guys... i went and had a second round blood test today. i'm supposed to get the news tomorrow on whether things look good so far. i'm cautiously optimistic. i've noticed im worrying more than usual. stuff irritates me... i'm really emo about stuff. bf is turning up the charm on me so that's nice. i bought a really cute baby outfit thingi the other day, silly goose stuff. i picked baby names. i want to get married. going to a baby shower this weekend as long as the news is good tomorrow. i'm going to do my best to keep mine cooking 'till you girls join me in pregoland. it's kinda' lonely so far.

I miss you too horsey! Come visit us more often! :) Please update us on how things are going!

Me & sweetpea are working hard to join you soon! Lol

Oh darlin we are coming! May just be a bit behind you but Im trying my bestest ;) that is soooo exhilarating sitting there picking out names and getting to do all your baby firsts...

How are your hpts... Any darker?

Ummmm test again! Saturday?!? Geez woman you have self control!

Yep lotiony creamy cm every day since O

If I didn't just finish a large glass of water I'd be POAS right now lol I'll test tomorrow (or knowing me I'll try later tonight lol) and post a pic! :)

Your cm plus no AF sounds good! :) I know you think I'm crazy & and that you're out but I am still crossing my fingers for you! :)

I'm hoping it is a good sign too. You know they always say you're not out til the :witch: shows and my temp is still above coverline but not by much... Guess its a waiting game

You're 14dpo today right?

I think I remember your temps hovering above coverline last cycle too right? I don't know much about tempng, but I'd say staying above coverline and no signs of AF this time sounds pretty good :)

I wish this was easier lol

would you believe i stopped testing? it was making me overanalyse and worry too much. ahhh brb :)

I think I remember your temps hovering above coverline last cycle too right? I don't know much about tempng, but I'd say staying above coverline and no signs of AF this time sounds pretty good :)

Actually my chart looks pretty different this month : / not sure what to think? It is a big pain isn't it?

would you believe i stopped testing? it was making me overanalyse and worry too much. ahhh brb :)

Hehe. I understand! Hopefully your blood work puts your mind at ease! :)

I totally don't blame you for stopping. I'm thinking extra sticky bean thoughts for you ;)

Actually my chart looks pretty different this month : / not sure what to think? It is a big pain isn't it?

Ohhh my bad :wacko: Are you starting to hate ttc too?? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->