Cycle Buddy Central!

hang in there honey, i know that type of torture. and not to get your hopes up, but i'm holding out hope for you.

How is everyone today, this thread is quiet!

Horsey how are you feeling?

Is anyone else testing? I wanna see more :test:

Nothing to report here I feel like I am never going to O, it sucks but it is what it is, I am done giving a crap about it. I am going out and having a lot to drink this weekend because I can. :drunk::wine:

I would love a glass of wine right now.... My OH bought me a small bottle of champagne just for no reason, and the minute AF rears her head, that mini bottle is getting cracked!

well my temp raised *slightly* today by like a tenth of a degree. Should drop tomorrow below coverline if af is coming.

I don't know what to think at this point. My chart looks really good for pregnancy so far, but bfn bfn bfn bfn. Seriously can't believe that I could be pregnant with the variety of tests I have taken and not one of them showing the tiniest bit of anything... I am ready to get on to next month already

And yes! I am indulging this weekend as soon as AF comes too ;)

1-2dpo here, so no testing for a while!

Really hoping this is our lucky month, feeling really positive even though we only BD 3 times during my fertile window! x

I think the :witch: got me last night :cry: I expect her in full force today...

Hi ladies. Just wanted to stop in and check on you all.
Sweetpea-I wish I knew more about temps cause I DO NOT HAVE A CLUE! All I do know is I wish you lots of luck.

Hope you all get good news soon.

well my temp raised *slightly* today by like a tenth of a degree. Should drop tomorrow below coverline if af is coming.

I don't know what to think at this point. My chart looks really good for pregnancy so far, but bfn bfn bfn bfn. Seriously can't believe that I could be pregnant with the variety of tests I have taken and not one of them showing the tiniest bit of anything... I am ready to get on to next month already

And yes! I am indulging this weekend as soon as AF comes too ;)

FX! :)

Hi ladies. Just wanted to stop in and check on you all.
Sweetpea-I wish I knew more about temps cause I DO NOT HAVE A CLUE! All I do know is I wish you lots of luck.

Hope you all get good news soon.

Thanks for checking in! :)

I figure I'll get good news.....eventually :wacko: I'm really tried of ttc. In a way I'm kinda glad to be out (or I think I'm out? Lol) this month because I'm travelling through Europe this summer and it would nice to not be so far along lol :)

I would love a glass of wine right now.... My OH bought me a small bottle of champagne just for no reason, and the minute AF rears her head, that mini bottle is getting cracked!

I have a bottle of tequlia that I bought a few months ago in Mexico and I am making a mean margarita when the :witch: shows! I'm not really a drinker and the bottle hasn't even been opened yet lol

OHHH I have a soft spot for tequila. I have a friend in Arizona who introduced me to Patron. I love it, and have a bottle here right now mmmm margaritas...

Well AF is here, brown CM has turned to red, expect full flow tomorrow. Have not enjoyed my wine as my intestinal cramps have taken a turn for the worse, and now I know it has nothing to do with BFPs :cry: I feel so sick and cannot keep any food inside me. Just took two imodium and some diaralyte LOL So much for my large glass of wine

So stomach cramps along with AF cramps, what a lovely feeling :cry:

I figure I'll get good news.....eventually :wacko: I'm really tried of ttc. In a way I'm kinda glad to be out (or I think I'm out? Lol) this month because I'm travelling through Europe this summer and it would nice to not be so far along lol :)

Where in Europe are you traveling to? The travels in Europe are the reason we moved to live in the UK, so easy to travel from here!

OHHH I have a soft spot for tequila. I have a friend in Arizona who introduced me to Patron. I love it, and have a bottle here right now mmmm margaritas...

Well AF is here, brown CM has turned to red, expect full flow tomorrow. Have not enjoyed my wine as my intestinal cramps have taken a turn for the worse, and now I know it has nothing to do with BFPs :cry: I feel so sick and cannot keep any food inside me. Just took two imodium and some diaralyte LOL So much for my large glass of wine

So stomach cramps along with AF cramps, what a lovely feeling :cry:

Margaritas are my fav! Especially lime or raspberry ones! Yum! :)

I've been feeling really lousy today too, and I have a feeling the :witch: is right around the corner! Ugh :hugs:

Where in Europe are you traveling to? The travels in Europe are the reason we moved to live in the UK, so easy to travel from here!

We're going to Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, Austria, France, Holland and stopping over at Heathrow on the way home. I want to add England to the list of countries, but DH says it doesn't count! Lol I figure if I'm in the country it counts! Lol We're spending three week over there. 2years ago we were over there for over a month and saw so much! :)

We are going to the Jimmy Buffett concert on Friday-not sure if anyone here knows who he is but anyway we are tailgating before the concert and will be drinking margeritas!!!

I just changed my mood to drunk in anticipation of Friday woohoo!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->