Cycle Buddy Central!

Wow what a trip Haus! Excited for you!

Thanks! :) I love Europe! Out of the above we've been to Germany and Holland before, last time we did Switzerland, Germany, Lietchenstein, Holland, Czech Republic, and Poland. We try and travel at least twice a year, I want to see everything before we have kids as we know it will be easier now lol

We are going to the Jimmy Buffett concert on Friday-not sure if anyone here knows who he is but anyway we are tailgating before the concert and will be drinking margeritas!!!

There was a Jimmy Buffet Margaritaville store in Mexico and Grand Caymen (I think?) I was tempted to buy the mango margarita mix at both locations recently lol. Otherwise I really haven't heard of him.

Love the status!! Lol

yep thats the same Jimmy Buffett.
Listen to the song below. his most famous song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue2-ZVxpVjc

yep thats the same Jimmy Buffett.
Listen to the song below. his most famous song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue2-ZVxpVjc

Ohhh :dohh: I have heard of him before! I listened and was like you idiot you've heard that song before! Lol

:dohh::dohh::dohh:

Lol. Thinking about it, we were in the Caribbean for a week just after Christmas and heard his song "Christmas in the Caribbean" more times then I can count lol. Augh what the hell is wrong with me lol. Maybe I need a margarita! :rofl:

I have this crystal light margerita mix it is only 5 calories per serving (not including the alcohol of course!) So I can indulge and not feel guilty.

I have this crystal light margerita mix it is only 5 calories per serving (not including the alcohol of course!) So I can indulge and not feel guilty.

What? I've never seen that! I wish we had that in Canada! I just have the Barcardi mix you can buy at grocery stores here....I don't even want to know how many calories are in it! Lol We go to Florida once a year before a cruise so I'll have to wait lol

Sweetpea, why are you sad? :(

Oh you know just wanted to be pregnant is all...

You are cracking me up girls with all this Jimmy Buffet talk :haha:

My stupidity alone should have you laughing lol. After Rachel posted the song I was like "self, you are stupiddd :rofl:)

Here's sonething that will make you laugh (or maybe not who knows! Lol). All week I've been getting calls for a lady with the same name as me (except her last name is my maiden name and I now have my husband's ultra German last name lol). It's an OB office calling to ask about my pregnancy! This chick has the same name as me! I told DH he's got some explaining to do! Lol He thinks it's halirous! I've told them multiple times that I am not the girl they are looking for, with no success! The lady on the phone just snaps at me and tells me I'm endangering my child without medical care. WHAT CHILD???!!! :rofl: I'm always nice to her, but I'm loosing my patience lol I'm going to speak German the next time she calls "Hallo! wie geht's! Ich bin Sarah" ;)

My stupidity alone should have you laughing lol. After Rachel posted the song I was like "self, you are stupiddd :rofl:)

Here's sonething that will make you laugh (or maybe not who knows! Lol). All week I've been getting calls for a lady with the same name as me (except her last name is my maiden name and I now have my husband's ultra German last name lol). It's an OB office calling to ask about my pregnancy! This chick has the same name as me! I told DH he's got some explaining to do! Lol He thinks it's halirous! I've told them multiple times that I am not the girl they are looking for, with no success! The lady on the phone just snaps at me and tells me I'm endangering my child without medical care. WHAT CHILD???!!! :rofl: I'm always nice to her, but I'm loosing my patience lol I'm going to speak German the next time she calls "Hallo! wie geht's! Ich bin Sarah" ;)

LOL :haha: That is so ironic!!

LOL :haha: That is so ironic!!

I know eh? She gets so mad when I tell her I am not who she is looking for, but I fon't even know how she got my phone number??! Lol Our number is listed under DH's name!

How weird! omg that is sooo funny! :rofl: :haha:

How weird! omg that is sooo funny! :rofl: :haha:

I know! LOL :) She's making me feel bad though! I'm neglecting my baby Rachel! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:!!!

Lol that is hilarious she said that too you! :rofl:

I know right? I actually work in a pediatricians office and I know for a fact you can't say things like that to people. Advice? Yes. But not in those words :rofl: I mean I get what she was trying to do but still...if you say you aren't someone and they insist... Lmao

Too funny!! LMAO! All the Margeuritaville talk was getting me giggling too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->