Cycle Buddy Central!

My temp normally drops below coverline the day of af. My temps are higher than normal this month as a whole. Prob means af is coming tomorrow and my literal phase is 14 days this cycle instead of 13

You're 14dpo today right?

I think I remember your temps hovering above coverline last cycle too right? I don't know much about tempng, but I'd say staying above coverline and no signs of AF this time sounds pretty good :)

I wish this was easier lol

would you believe i stopped testing? it was making me overanalyse and worry too much. ahhh brb :)

Hehe. I understand! Hopefully your blood work puts your mind at ease! :)

I totally don't blame you for stopping. I'm thinking extra sticky bean thoughts for you ;)

Me too! :)

Haha I meant luteal phase! Damn auto correct! :rofl: :rofl:

Lol I hate auto correct! I turned it off on my ipad & iphone because it suggests the opposite of what I want to say!

My luteal phase varies between 13 and 14 days too. Soooo frustrating! Lol

Have any of you ladies seen the Blue Man Group?? DH is taking me on Saturday (Saturday is our date night). DH is excited to go, but I don't know what to expect! Lol We almost went in Germany but something else came up so he's finally getting to gi!

Can't say that I have! But it sounds like a lot of fun though! :)

I hope it is! :)

When we were in Berlin he wanted to go sooo bad and I kinda talked him out of it because I didn't want to go (I feel like a douchebag lol). His birthday is coming up soon and it's in our city for a few days so I said I'll go! He is so excited it's cute! Lol Normally he's a pretty serious guy but he's been showng me clips of it of it and telling me parts I'll enjoy lol

Maybe it will be one of those nights you didn't expect but really end up enjoying and remembering fondly. I love it when that happens!

Me too! We are exact opposites in every way so when we both enjoy something it's nice hehe. You seriously couldn't find someone more unlike me lol I guess opposites really do attract lol

Are you and DH into the same things???

Yes we have a completly different sense of humor too! Seriously though whatever he loves I hate and vice versa lol. We make it work though and sometimes even agree on the same things lol We couldn't be different people if we tried though lol

The only thing we had in common is our jobs - he's an accountant, and I used to work as a financial advisor! :) Same industry kinda lol

my OH and I do not work in anything like the same area. I work in science, he does labouring/painting/decorating/landscaping etc LOL

We dont even like the same movies, we find it hard to decide on movies to go see LOL

he's careful, i'm a rebel. he loves doing laundry and dishes (keeper!), i cook and occassionally do some "man project" around the house like changing the toilet seat or installing shelves lol. i am working up to mowing the lawn for the first time.

this is pretty wierd guys. last night, i gave him a "baby daddy ring." it's a ring i saw ages ago. i bought it in case he proposes to me :p but he's been too slow ... giving it to him was let us say untraditional, but liberating. i told him he's required to wear it, but not on his wedding ring finger. (we'll get it resized if he ever gets it together to propose to me.) i went to a fancy jewelery shop earlier in the day yesterday too and dropped a not so subtle hint to him about what rings i'd want. i'm thinking something too expensive for the size of the diamond. LOL. i know he wants to get married, but that's him. mr. everything planned to a t. i like to rockstar my way through the business. bam!

waiting for blood tests today. i really think they'll be ok. i'm super tired and i bet the littlest thing will make me cry today. big weekend planned.

wow i'm tired. working the early shift today and on monday, then back to normal. WHEW. today's the longest workday this week since i'm doing three jobs. i will need to find a way to catch up on zzzz's.

yay frau europe!

i'm holding out hope for you guys. rmsh i hope you're all better.

and this: i haven't read carefully enough to know - rachel have you o-ed? or are you still :sex: allll the time? :p

sweetpea, love ya, thnx for your lovely words as always.

pinklove, starbird, all the ladies.... xo

Good luck on the blood tests!

I am feeling better today thanks, well a bit. Yesterday I managed to only eat two pieces of toast. Today I have had some cocoa pops, to test the water. All was well, so then I had a pear. Even that seemed OK so I risked a whole sandwich at lunch, with a few tummy grumbles, but over all it seems I can eat again! Yay! I lost 3kg in the last few days

CD2 for me so nothing to report

LOTS of weekend plans. Tonight have birthday drinks, tomorrow meeting a friend who is over briefly from Singapore, and also have a friend from Poland staying for a few days. So lots of plans this weekend, and I might even risk a drink tonight! Take that stomach bug!

Haha well all the traveling we do helps us meet lots of new people. Our polish friend we met on a tour of Egypt

No not my birthday LOL

wow. i really need to get my travel on! i havent been anywhere lately :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->