Cycle Buddy Central!

u and haus are so cosmopolitan!

is it your BDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!

:cake:

Hehe. DH is to blame for all of my traveling lol. He asks me where I want to go, and we usually end up going..which leads me to keep searching for new places lol. Once you're bitten by the travel bug theres no going back! Lol

Horsey I listened to your news piece! :thumbup: :)

my OH and I do not work in anything like the same area. I work in science, he does labouring/painting/decorating/landscaping etc LOL

We dont even like the same movies, we find it hard to decide on movies to go see LOL

Ohh what do you do for a living?? I'm nosey! Lol

Jimmy Buffett concert today!!! :drunk: :drunk:

I def had ewcm this morning and so we BD'ed this morning but DH is going to be away the next two nights so we won't get to BD again until Sunday night. Given my past couple cycles I typically O by cd 40 so I am hoping this is finally it and maybe I will o today or in the next couple days. I just hope I will be covered with BD'ing this morning and sunday night. That would be my luck I would o when DH is away because normally we are never apart, ughhhhh :dohh:

Jimmy Buffett concert today!!! :drunk: :drunk:

I def had ewcm this morning and so we BD'ed this morning but DH is going to be away the next two nights so we won't get to BD again until Sunday night. Given my past couple cycles I typically O by cd 40 so I am hoping this is finally it and maybe I will o today or in the next couple days. I just hope I will be covered with BD'ing this morning and sunday night. That would be my luck I would o when DH is away because normally we are never apart, ughhhhh :dohh:

Remember you must have a margarita for me! (if you don't I'll know!! Lol ;) )

Goooood luck!! FX'ed for you this month! :)

ohhh you know I will! We are making two pitchers worth of margeritas weeeeeeeeeee :happydance:

CD 1 for sweetpea. Temps dropped below coverline and spotting... eh well I knew it was coming anyway!

horsey I am thinking of you today and your blood tests (extra sticky thoughts)

haus!!!! yay!!! vacation in the works :happydance::happydance:

Yay Rachel for Jimmy Buffet!!! and ewcm!!!

To answer your DH question... DH and I are total opposites too. We like a lot of the same stuff but our personalities are on definite opposite sides of the spectrum. I guess it's a good balancing act for couples

Hehe same with us. I am wayyyy more easygoing then DH. He's a super nice guy, just a little too serious sometimes :)

Sorry the :witch: got you :( :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Rachel drink a margarita for sweetpea too! LOL :)

Ladies I tested this morning and am really confused now. This cycle really sucks. :wacko:

I put the pics under a spoiler tag because they're kinda big. Ugh I am so tired of :bfn:s :(

The lines are a bit easier to see on my phone where the pic isn't englarged. Why is that second line in the wrong spot?!? I am tired of my body screwing with me. TTC is frustrating enough. :(

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q562/Hausfrau28/photo-4-1-1.jpg

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q562/Hausfrau28/photo-2-1.jpg

Now that I posted pics I can't even see that stupid line :( I wish you guys could see the pic on my phone.

So I don't get it.. How does it look without the invert? Are you saying you saw two lines???????? Please say yes!

i see exactly what you're saying. there is a line "in the wrong spot." that is some bs. can you test again? it'd be kinda good for perspective especially to see the original version too.

I really can't remember lol. I quickly took the pics with the tweaking app and then had to run because my cat was getting into something :wacko: I'm doubtful though - I just looked at the test now a few hours later and it's stark white. C'mon AF! :wacko:

i see exactly what you're saying. there is a line "in the wrong spot." that is some bs. can you test again? it'd be kinda good for perspective especially to see the original version too.

I'll test again and put them side by side. I can't remember if the actual test had a coloured line though as I just took the pic with the tweaking app for my phone. :(

yes i agree with horsey to test again! I sooooo hope it's your :bfp: !!!!

yes i agree with horsey to test again! I sooooo hope it's your :bfp: !!!!

I'll try testing again today :) That stupid line really threw me though! I saw the tweaked pic and actually said "whaaaat??" out loud. Thankfully DH didn't hear otherwise he'd of though I was crazy! Lol :wacko:

Meh google tells me my test was probably defective. :wacko:

I wish AF would just come already.

Dear Body,

I get it, screwing with me is fun. This cycle was enough though so give it up.

No love,

Me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"