Cycle Buddy Central!

I am sorry the witch got you sweetpea :hugs:

Also I am sorry that test is messing with you haus, I would def try a different test

I am outta here in an hour, I will have a margerita for all of you ladies!

13 and a half more days til O... Geez

I'm just waiting for AF to show then I'll be joining you :( Stupid test was definatly defective! :growlmad:

To be honest though, I doubt I'll get AF any time soon, with my weird spotting and all :growlmad: :growlmad:

Aww haus :hugs: so you took another test and it was definitely negative?

How is everyone doing? I'm doing alright, I'm in the being of being fertile but probably not going to try this cycle. Got me some wine today will be drinking it soon lol.

Cheers LBKmom! I have a glass of wine ready for me tonight too ;)

hi ladies. i got good news today. the numbers are going up at an acceptably average rate so i have every reason to be optimistic. please everyone who can drink a lot for me.

hi ladies. i got good news today. the numbers are going up at an acceptably average rate so i have every reason to be optimistic. please everyone who can drink a lot for me.

Excellent! :)

I'm not a big drinker and am on my way to bed (yep I'm that cool! Lol), but I'll have something for you tomorrow night! :)

That's great news horsey, yayyyy! I had plenty of margaritas for everyone today. I am not a big drinker either but I have my moments :)

Yay horsey! I knew your lil bean was gonna be just fine ;) sooooo excited for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->