Cycle Buddy Central!

hi ladies. i got good news today. the numbers are going up at an acceptably average rate so i have every reason to be optimistic. please everyone who can drink a lot for me.

Yay!!!!

I had two beers last night, and we were outside all evening so I stunk of cigarette smoke when I got home (which I hate) so woke up this morning smelling like an ashtray, felt like I had been smoking myself and with a slight hangover! Such a light weight.....

And by the way check out my temp from this morning, prime example of what drinking does to your BBT :haha:

I will likely be discarding that temp, I don't even know why I bothered taking it :rofl:

How is everyone doing? I'm doing alright, I'm in the being of being fertile but probably not going to try this cycle. Got me some wine today will be drinking it soon lol.

And by the way check out my temp from this morning, prime example of what drinking does to your BBT :haha:

I will likely be discarding that temp, I don't even know why I bothered taking it :rofl:

:rofl: I know it's crazy isnt it!? :haha:

LOL even though I didn't drink too much last night, I did wonder how high my temp would be today, but not too bad. I dont sleep well after any alcohol, so surprised it wasnt worse, I probably got two hours uninterrupted sleep

13 and a half more days til O... Geez

Sorry :witch: got you sweetpea :(

I wonder how long I have to wait to O this month, normal is around CD21, but could be like last cycle and be CD31 :wacko:

Ugh I feel you! My cycles have been unpredicable lately too. I thought things had finally regulated but with this past cycle I'm losing hope lol :wacko: I'm on cd34 with nothing yet, did I ovulate? Is AF around the corner? Who knows! Lol :wacko: :wacko:

hi ladies. i got good news today. the numbers are going up at an acceptably average rate so i have every reason to be optimistic. please everyone who can drink a lot for me.

Yay!!!!

I had two beers last night, and we were outside all evening so I stunk of cigarette smoke when I got home (which I hate) so woke up this morning smelling like an ashtray, felt like I had been smoking myself and with a slight hangover! Such a light weight.....

I'm a lightweight too (5'3" 115 pounds and I hardly drink) I can definatly feel the effects after 1 or 2 drinks lol. Cannot stand the smell of cigarettes either, especially how your clothes and hair smell after being around smokers.

That's great news horsey, yayyyy! I had plenty of margaritas for everyone today. I am not a big drinker either but I have my moments :)

Yay! Did you have a great time??

LOL actually no it was a drama filled night :dohh: Long story that I can't even start to get into. :wacko:

That sucks! :( At least you got a few margaritas out of it right??? Hehe

Yes the margaritas were amazing! They were the highlight of the night :)

Hello Ladies,

Sorry I have been super super busy, had this online math course I was required to finish by yesterday in order to start my student teaching full time. I passed yay!

Good news.. My DH booked our tickets to Hawaii this summer.

Bad News... AF got me. CD 1 today. Im not surprised bc I didnt really try this month. But I am going to buy more OPKs this month and plan on really trying. I think I got charting down and I have an idea when I O. My cycle was 32 days this months. Ugh, so long, I think I ovulate around the 18th, but we will see.

Horsey my congrats to you! When did you find out for sure? Ive been away for so long.

Haus, RM, Rachael, LBK, all the other lovely ladies, April will be our month, are we going to stay on this thread? I kinda like it here.

Horsey you cant leave us now either!

anyways, I promise Ill be more "involved" this month, lol or at least Ill try.

Hello Ladies,

Sorry I have been super super busy, had this online math course I was required to finish by yesterday in order to start my student teaching full time. I passed yay!

Good news.. My DH booked our tickets to Hawaii this summer.

Bad News... AF got me. CD 1 today. Im not surprised bc I didnt really try this month. But I am going to buy more OPKs this month and plan on really trying. I think I got charting down and I have an idea when I O. My cycle was 32 days this months. Ugh, so long, I think I ovulate around the 18th, but we will see.

Horsey my congrats to you! When did you find out for sure? Ive been away for so long.

Haus, RM, Rachael, LBK, all the other lovely ladies, April will be our month, are we going to stay on this thread? I kinda like it here.

Horsey you cant leave us now either!

anyways, I promise Ill be more "involved" this month, lol or at least Ill try.

Congrats on passing! I hateee math lol.

My DH just booked our tickets for Europe too! :)

I'm hoping April is my month I don't really know what's going on right now with me lol :wacko: I'm hoping everyone else has better luck this month! :) :dust:

Yep I'm staying here and you all should too! Love this thread! :)

Please be our month April! LOL

CD5 for me today, still got a few weeks to wait to O......

Wellllllllll I will O in about two days and I had some fun with an old f buddy of mine and he knows my wishes. Not exactly sure how long little spermies stay alive since I have heard 2 days, 5 days, and 7 days. He said he would hopefully come over tomorrow/today and I went to him tonight/morning. We will have some fun tomorrow too and hopefully also on Tuesday. I know I said I wasn't going to try this month but I just cant help it!!!!! I want to be pregnant so badly I can taste it. So hoping these little swimmers give me a lovely sticky bean!!!!

Oh shit, my ticker says I O today.... oohhhhh if so then I really hope the swimmers get the egg!!! I know I have really creamy cm but normally my ovaries start having cramps but I was working until 6pm and I was cramping from walking or I thought was from walking!!! Eeks! !!!!! Maybe?!?!?!

Arghhhh! 7dpo for me today and I couldn't resist POAS. I don't know why I do this to myself EVERY month :haha:

I've been pregnant 3 times now & not once was my bfp before 9dpo lol.. you'd think I'd learn!! :dohh:

Hope everyone else is doing well x

I agree that we should stay on this thread!

CD 43 and no O yet arggg this is my longest cycle yet..it is driving me crazy. My dr. appt is tomorrow so I hope I can start getting some testing done to see why my cycles are so screwy.

Welcome back everyone! Pink!! Yes I think that we will all probably stay on this thread for awhile. I know it is my go to place on B&B!

CD 4 for me and I am ready ready ready for April! Our anniversary is the 17th, (I O like next Wednesday or somewhere around there) and DH birthday is at the end of the month so I hope I can give him a lovely birthday surprise and end up being pregnant.

Cheers to April! Let this be our month!

Oh shit, my ticker says I O today.... oohhhhh if so then I really hope the swimmers get the egg!!! I know I have really creamy cm but normally my ovaries start having cramps but I was working until 6pm and I was cramping from walking or I thought was from walking!!! Eeks! !!!!! Maybe?!?!?!

Goood luck!! :)

Arghhhh! 7dpo for me today and I couldn't resist POAS. I don't know why I do this to myself EVERY month :haha:

I've been pregnant 3 times now & not once was my bfp before 9dpo lol.. you'd think I'd learn!! :dohh:

Hope everyone else is doing well x

Hehe, the urge to POAS is always strong even if it's too early!! :)

I agree that we should stay on this thread!

CD 43 and no O yet arggg this is my longest cycle yet..it is driving me crazy. My dr. appt is tomorrow so I hope I can start getting some testing done to see why my cycles are so screwy.

I'm hoping my Doctor can help me figure out why my cycles are so crazy too. In the past my cycles have been 28, 60, 46, 33, 34....:wacko: :wacko: Can you let me know what your Doctor suggests Just so I can be prepared to ask mine?

Welcome back everyone! Pink!! Yes I think that we will all probably stay on this thread for awhile. I know it is my go to place on B&B!

CD 4 for me and I am ready ready ready for April! Our anniversary is the 17th, (I O like next Wednesday or somewhere around there) and DH birthday is at the end of the month so I hope I can give him a lovely birthday surprise and end up being pregnant.

Cheers to April! Let this be our month!

Mine too! I always check this thread first :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->