Cycle Buddy Central!

Haus-Isn't long irregular cycles the most frustrating thing ever? grrr it drives me crazy! I will definitely let you know how it goes and what my dr. does/suggests if anything. I am hoping she doesnt turn me away and tell me to give my body more time after stopping bcp. Because at this point it has been about 8 months so I would think by now they should at least be improving a little not getting worse. And on top of that before I even went on bcp 12 years ago I had long irregular cycles, honestly I don't think I have ever had a normal cycle aside from when I was on bcp :wacko:

Haus-Isn't long irregular cycles the most frustrating thing ever? grrr it drives me crazy! I will definitely let you know how it goes and what my dr. does/suggests if anything. I am hoping she doesnt turn me away and tell me to give my body more time after stopping bcp. Because at this point it has been about 8 months so I would think by now they should at least be improving a little not getting worse. And on top of that before I even went on bcp 12 years ago I had long irregular cycles, honestly I don't think I have ever had a normal cycle aside from when I was on bcp :wacko:

Yes! Argh :wacko: I've been off bcp since January 2011 and have had erratic cycles ever since :( I was so hopeful my first month off because my cycle returned after 42 days I then had a 28 day cycle, that was short lived lol. I hate the 60 day cycles most of all because it makes you feel so far off track it's unreal :(

Thanks! I'll be stalking this thread for your post! Hehe :) Have you had your hormone levels checked yet?? I'm planning on asking my Doctor to check mine at my next appointment in 2 weeks....

No I have not, I only had my thyroid levels checked which were fine. But not anything else, I am hoping that is what she will do! I just feel like something has to be wrong given the cycles I have been having.

I've had my thyroid checked as well and everything was normal. I agree with you something isn't right considering I had very regular cycles before bcp :( How were yours prior to bcp??

I hope we both get some answers. It's so hard to never know when you're ovulating etc, it always feels like it will never be your month :(

I can totally empathize with you on that feeling! I feel like at this point since it is CD 43 and still no O that I am already out because even if/when I o the egg quality/uterine lining will be no good at this point, I just want to give up this cycle :(

Ugh I know how you feel, at this point I would welcome AF with open arms! :wacko: I'm at cd 36 with absolutly no sign of AF :( I don't even realky know if I've ovulated yet! I took my temp today and it was higher then my other temps (but I've been awful with temping). So I'm hoping I've just ovulated or am now...

I was talking to my DH last night about this and he just tells me it'll happen eventually...I wanted to smack him! Lol :wacko: At least he agrees it would be best to get checked out, I wish men understood :wacko:

I know my DH is much more relaxed about it than me. They don't understand what it is like to be in our shoes. In a way I wish I didn't temp because I would at least have an ounce of hope that I O'ed. Instead I know where I am and it SUCKS. :growlmad:

Yay I have a martial arts class tonight. That will be really relaxing and a wonderful stress relief. :)

See I'm the opposite I wish I temped just so I know I ovulated hehe. But I can see what you mean, knowing you're not ovuating or that you ovulated on cd 60 (for example) is tough.:wacko:

Yeah my DH is definatly more relaxed then me, he thinks temping and using opks aren't necessary. :wacko: I had to explain to him that I'm using these things to ensure I'm normal and ovulating not just to plan BD. :wacko:

I'm seeing a new Doctor In 2 weeks I'm hoping he doesn't think I'm crazy :(

At this point since you have been off the pill for so long your dr. should run tests. I wouldnt say you want tests because of ttc say it is due to your irregular cycles.

I havent been doing opks lately because they just bring me down every day when they are neg. I am still temping for now and just making sure we bd every other day so we are covered. It gets tiring doing that for almost two months straight though! :wacko:

I used to kick box when I was 14 and my daddy passed away before I could get enrolled fully and I lost my spot. Hopefully martial arts will be as awesome as kick boxing. I have a lot of pent up energy that I could let out lol

At this point since you have been off the pill for so long your dr. should run tests. I wouldnt say you want tests because of ttc say it is due to your irregular cycles.

I havent been doing opks lately because they just bring me down every day when they are neg. I am still temping for now and just making sure we bd every other day so we are covered. It gets tiring doing that for almost two months straight though! :wacko:

Good idea, I think if I told him I wanted tests because I'm ttc he might think I'm irregular due to stress, right? I've been off for over a year and really hope It's something that can be corrected easily. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow, hope you get some good advice :)

I haven't been doing opks lately either. I get positives so often that I can't count on them anymore. I can't be ovulating cd 10-13 AND cd 20-22 (this happened last cycle). :wacko:

Ugh I'm with you Rachel, we need to stick together! :)

I used to kick box when I was 14 and my daddy passed away before I could get enrolled fully and I lost my spot. Hopefully martial arts will be as awesome as kick boxing. I have a lot of pent up energy that I could let out lol

If you don't get pregnant this month martial arts will be an awesome way to get all your feelings out! Lol

No shit lol I don't think the males in that place are going to like me to well if the spermies didn't give me a sticky bean lol.

Sweetpea where are youuu? You haven't been chatting with us! Hehe

I'm off to the gym! :)

I'm here I'm here! Sorry I work mon- fri days so I am usually able to sneak on b&b to update :D we had a very busy day at the clinic today so no downtime.

Haus I know it is a pain in the rear but I would try to keep up with temping... You can do it! I know it give you more info on these crazy cycles you have been having. I feel so blessed to have 28 day cycles- I wish I could snap my fingers so you all could too. It must be so frustrating for you girls :( :(

I have to say that I only tried bc for 1 year and I HATED it so I just stopped taking it. It made me hormonal and crazy :wacko: my mom took it for like 20 something years because she had ovarian cysts and it helped prevent them. She is 53 and still takes it because her body freaked out on her when she tried getting off them. Now she is trying to wean herself off but it has been horrible :( I will never again take those damn things!

I'm back for a bit then LO has speech therapy in a bit then I can chat more. Hope everyone's Monday is going all right!

I'm here I'm here! Sorry I work mon- fri days so I am usually able to sneak on b&b to update :D we had a very busy day at the clinic today so no downtime.

Haus I know it is a pain in the rear but I would try to keep up with temping... You can do it! I know it give you more info on these crazy cycles you have been having. I feel so blessed to have 28 day cycles- I wish I could snap my fingers so you all could too. It must be so frustrating for you girls :( :(

I have to say that I only tried bc for 1 year and I HATED it so I just stopped taking it. It made me hormonal and crazy :wacko: my mom took it for like 20 something years because she had ovarian cysts and it helped prevent them. She is 53 and still takes it because her body freaked out on her when she tried getting off them. Now she is trying to wean herself off but it has been horrible :( I will never again take those damn things!

I'm back for a bit then LO has speech therapy in a bit then I can chat more. Hope everyone's Monday is going all right!

I totally agree. I have irregular cycles as well, Dec. was 42 days, Jan was 28 days, Feb was 31 days and Mar was 32. I started temping last month and I already see a pattern, I think the hardest part of temping is the weekends, even when I TRY to set the alarm and take my temp at the same time, I always end up snoozing my alarm and then I dont take my temp until 2 hours later when I really wake up and Im like oh shit!

Anyways, Im gonna keep on temping this month too. I had an IUD for a few years and Ive been off since last october and my cycles are insane. So I totally understand the frustration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->