Cycle Buddy Central!

Here we generally only interview with a family doc (my experience). I like getting my family history out there and we typically get bloodwork too. Our healthcare systems are so different, yet so similar hehe. The appointment seems to be taking forever to get here and I am so nervous! Lol

:rofl: Yeah, my LMP was Feb 27th! :wacko:

At least in your case there is a chance you O'ed for me since I temp I know I havent even O'ed yet so best case scenario my cycle will be 56-57 days long :wacko: Thats why I am just going to take the provera if nothing happens by Friday or Saturday, screw this stupid cycle!

What's confusing with my cycle is I keep having LH surges. Usually around cd 10-13 and then again on cd 20-22 (I'm pretty sure the last one is when I actually ovulate). This month I had the usual cd 10-13 surge, but the second was earlier then usual. So if I did ovulate I should have AF by now :(

I'm in the screw this cycle camp too! I don't get why I'm going through this. I eat well, am physically fit, don't smoke and hardly drink. Seriously what the hel??!! Lol I treat my body well but it loves to screw with me lol

Hi ladies! Rachel, I'm glad your doc appt finally got here! Fingers crossed that there are no cysts!! Keep us updated

Haus are you still spotting? How about opks. Still getting positives?

I am the same...I am in shape, eat healthy exercise 5 days or more a week. I don't get why my body doesn't work like it should :(

Ugh bad day. I didn't go to my martial arts class went to an orantation and almost fainted, at first it started with the one who was speaking voice kept sounding really far away then next came tunnel vision and light headedness, then I decided it would be best that I moved away from the group and almost fell, wanted to leave the room but couldn't make it so I had to squat down and put my head between my knees. I wanted to cry when it was all said and done as well as walk out but I finished the orantation but I wont be working as a server at the hotel.

Isn't that always the case? Never fair is it :(

Unfortunatly that is so true :wacko:

Hi ladies! Rachel, I'm glad your doc appt finally got here! Fingers crossed that there are no cysts!! Keep us updated

Haus are you still spotting? How about opks. Still getting positives?

Nope no more spotting thankfully! I haven't been doing opks since, I'm really over this cycle and am waiting (im)patiently for AF lol

9dpo & BFN this morning :dohh:

Expecting AF to rear her ugly head either tomorrow or friday. Hoping she'll be gone by our wedding anniversary on Monday!

Yay it sounds like you are finally going to get things sorted Rachel! I hope you do O naturally, but at least you can have an end to this cycle if you don't. I hope you dont have any cysts though, going back on bc is not a nice option!

Morning ladies! Cycle Day 6 and bored here :p How is everyone doing today?

9dpo & BFN this morning :dohh:

Expecting AF to rear her ugly head either tomorrow or friday. Hoping she'll be gone by our wedding anniversary on Monday!

9dpo is still a bit early, right? I wouldn't expect AF just yet :thumbup:

Morning ladies! Cycle Day 6 and bored here :p How is everyone doing today?

I managed to temp today and my temp seems to be going down, so I guess AF is on the way!

I'll gladly take your cd 6!! Lol :)

Yeah I am trying to keep myself busy to hurry along this waiting period. I need to do more activities to pass the time so I won't go completely bonkers waiting to O and then waiting to :test: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lbkmom and dan-o, nice to see yous!

mom, sorry to hear about your orientation :( hang in there

o, the timing sounds like it'll work. good luck holding out for not af but bfp (fingers crossed for you!!!) <3

morning everyone :)

my paranoid ass is always worried about something but i'm *still* forcing myself to chill!!!!!!

oh says he's going to propose before he leaves for a new york trip with his dad. isn't that romantic. i hope i get a ring. so let's see.... he's leaving april 20th, so i gotta try to dress cute all the time before then and get ready to act like a pageant lady like I had no idea and am so suprised and overwhelmed with joy like, "OMG, I can't believe how blessed I am!" (Tears of happiness that only smudge my mascara a little, some breathlessness, etc.) I'm practicing my acting in the mirror. wish me luck with that. LOL

he's been wearing the ring I got him, so that's kinda cute :) it's funny when people ask him about it and he has to explain. i told him let them know it's a symbol of my undying love.

and as long as i'm rehearsing, what do i say? do i say yes, or do i say, i'm so happy i get to be engaged to you indefinitely? cause really, that's closer to the truth. because of some really complicated stuff, there's no chance of us actually getting married for another year or so. ...i guess i say yes and we sort out the details as we go, right? :p

Horseypants- what exciting news. I can't wait to hear all about it!

I am like sweetpea, just waiting to O. Currently CD7, and time is dragging

Ohhhh Horsey, a proposal coming up? I dont think my OH and I will ever get married, and it doesnt really bother me too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->