Cycle Buddy Central!

rmsh1, i think so and i hope so! my oh and i are not cool enough to pull off the unmarried stuff, partially cause my parents are super traditional and would give me grief about being with child. in fact, they told me not to have a baby at all, but im 33 for gods sake so i had to try for #1 asap. then when it took over a year... well, you know, im thrilled regardless of what they think. my dad told me about a nightmare he had that i was pregnant about a year ago. my mom said "dont you dare" and when i miscarried last time, she said something like it's a good thing, etc. i really want to be able to tell them and answer all their concerns with "yeah we thought of that" type responses. in my heart, i think being unmarried is better. i've always said i wouldnt get married unless gay people get to. oh and i are both bisexual actually, so we didnt want to give in to hypocrisy if it makes any sense. i can not deny though. i want a pretty ring. i just have to make peace with the fact that i can't help buying in to some things....

hey starbird. missed you :(

where you been? how you been? how's everyone, especially dd?

I am sorry your parents are not more supportive! Luckily my parents dont seem to mind we are not married. It never gets mentioned, whereas my mum is forever asking for grandchildren. So babies are far more important than marriage for her LOL That suits me Even if we did get married, it would be the most simple affair ever, I wouldn't spend money on it. I think after being together 6 years, we are happy with how things are :)

Well had my hsg yesterday and right tube is clear but left tube showed dye in the tube but didnt come out, so guess I will know more later. But doc said if not pg this month then clomid next month. I see alot has been going on, your pg yaaa how about haus? Iam waiting to ovulate so bored out of my mind and just wanting to get this cycle over since I dont think this will be my month. I cant remember which ovary i ovulated from last month, hope it was my left(blocked side) and this will be my right month but never know and my body seems to hate me lol :)

yes, i'm pg. i almost feel bad busting in here all the time and blabbing about it but you guys are my friends and i miss you even when im just lurking. i like hearing you talk amongst yourselves. and what i've gathered is that dan o is in the 2ww, rachel is waiting to o but got to see the doc recently, haus is wanting this cycle to be over. sweetpea's in here too, a few posts up. babyfeva's pg! we havent heard from ashley walton in a little while and kristina hasn't been around. sounds like work picked up for her.

glad to hear your doc had some good news for you and you are on the road to trying some new things too. clomid is supposed to be great. i had a friend who used it and got pg after years trying. my bf asked about you last week. he likes to make conversation with me in the evenings by asking me how you all are :) glad you're back.

Well holy crap alot of pg girls lol why is haus wanting cycle to be over with lol. Yeah we have been trying to ease up on the whole ttc thing since this month is really a idk. Hubbys been busy building bumpers and sliders so having a lot of free time on my hands makes my mind wonder :) hows the pg going? I bet you guys are so excited! I am very happy for you guys! And cant wait to find out if baby is a boy or girl.

Well had my hsg yesterday and right tube is clear but left tube showed dye in the tube but didnt come out, so guess I will know more later. But doc said if not pg this month then clomid next month. I see alot has been going on, your pg yaaa how about haus? Iam waiting to ovulate so bored out of my mind and just wanting to get this cycle over since I dont think this will be my month. I cant remember which ovary i ovulated from last month, hope it was my left(blocked side) and this will be my right month but never know and my body seems to hate me lol :)

Welcome back starbird! :) Fingers crossed that you conceive this month and don't have to take any meds :)

I can say with all honesty I have no clue what is going on with me lol. I'm on cd 38 with no sign of AF :wacko: I want this cycle to end because it's been rough! I don't know for certain that I've ovulated and the spotting... :wacko:

Hey starbird!

Horsey I am sorry to hear about all the bs with your family :( so not cool! But nonetheless, you are having a baby marriage or not and your parents will just have to deal. Usually once a baby comes all that stuff goes out the window anyway. But yay to hear about the upcoming engagement!

Haus- yes I have bought all my tests for this month already ;) I got like 25 tests stashed in my bathroom drawer :rofl: :rofl:

rmsh1, i think so and i hope so! my oh and i are not cool enough to pull off the unmarried stuff, partially cause my parents are super traditional and would give me grief about being with child. in fact, they told me not to have a baby at all, but im 33 for gods sake so i had to try for #1 asap. then when it took over a year... well, you know, im thrilled regardless of what they think. my dad told me about a nightmare he had that i was pregnant about a year ago. my mom said "dont you dare" and when i miscarried last time, she said something like it's a good thing, etc. i really want to be able to tell them and answer all their concerns with "yeah we thought of that" type responses. in my heart, i think being unmarried is better. i've always said i wouldnt get married unless gay people get to. oh and i are both bisexual actually, so we didnt want to give in to hypocrisy if it makes any sense. i can not deny though. i want a pretty ring. i just have to make peace with the fact that i can't help buying in to some things....

hey starbird. missed you :(

where you been? how you been? how's everyone, especially dd?

Don't rush to get married to please your parents, if being unmarried feels right for you both at the moment, stay unmarried. I was going to say that I couldn't believe your mom would be so nasty about you expecting, but I can because my mom can be the exact same way. :(

Post pics of your ring when he proposes! :) My DH didn't propose to me (I'm green with envy! Lol) We talked about it and our convo kinda went like this:

Me: So are we ever going to get married?
Him: I want to
Me: Let's get married then!
Him: Okay!

:nope: <---- This is the closest smiley to 'shaking my head' lol We were young university students back then lol

Hi ladies. I just wanted to stop in and say hi and that I have been thinking about you and miss you guys. I haven't been feeling well. I hit 9 weeks and my birthday is a week from today so I have something to look forward to. Plus, I have a DR appt next week and hope to hear the baby's heartbeat. :)
I wish you all luck again this month!! :)

Hi ladies. I just wanted to stop in and say hi and that I have been thinking about you and miss you guys. I haven't been feeling well. I hit 9 weeks and my birthday is a week from today so I have something to look forward to. Plus, I have a DR appt next week and hope to hear the baby's heartbeat. :)
I wish you all luck again this month!! :)

That's exciting, I hope you are able to hear the heartbeat keep us posted! :thumbup:

Well girls CD 46 still no sign of O coming. I think I am going to throw in the towel tomorrow or Saturday and take the provera. My body just does not want to cooperate for me so I guess I have to take control and end this cycle without O'ing. It sucks but who knows how much longer this could go on for really. I am really looking forward to my ultrasound and bloodwork results in a few weeks and hoping for no cysts so I can get started on Clomid soon and then hopefully have shorter cycles and get pregnant asap! :happydance:

How is everyone doing today?

I am good thanks. I hope by taking the provera your body gets a good kick start to get your cycles back on track. Maybe your body just needs a reboot?

I decided to treat myself today. I have no work for a week over Easter, and my OH is working, so I took myself off to do some shopping. Got two new dresses and a few tops, plus some good steak, salad and chips for dinner with a nice bottle of french red wine. Nice way to start a long weekend :)

That sounds great! I just bought a couple new dresses for myself as well last weekend. It always makes me feel better to get new things. Your dinner sounds like it will be amazing, I am jealous :)

I have bought the dresses in anticipation of summer coming LOL! We had a great March for London, but has turned cold again now, typically. But shopping was fun!

Yay Rachel! I am hoping the provera works wonders for you and you can start the clomid soon.

rmsh1- your dinner sounds amazing! I wish I had a little extra $$ right now to go shopping. Retail therapy is always a big pick me up!

ashley! I'm sorry to hear you aren't feeling well :( Keep us posted on that heartbeat!

I am doing ok today. CD 7 still in the boring phase of my cycle. Get to start using opks around Mon. In other news, the brakes went out on my truck (only vehicle we own) so I am borrowing my mother in laws car right now :( We have had a very hard month financially with surgeries, the IRS and car problems. I hate feeling so broke all the time :(
Our anniversary is in 2 weeks and it looks like we wont even get to celebrate it. Plus I feel like all the stress is gonna hinder our pregnancy chances. I could definitely use some luck right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->