Cycle Buddy Central!

Hmmm I am gonna relax a minute and try that! This is so weird though

98.2 sitting down. It was 97.2 this morning. Not sure if that means anything cause I'm not at rest and it's like 6pm where I am

I bet tomorrow morning your temp will go up to about 97.5, just a guess cause I run around 97.2-97.5 normally even during the days before I ovulate. And after I ovulate it runs high even during the day just sitting. So trying to relate your temp to mine. You might just be like I said earlier a slow riser (best guess) which theres nothing wrong with that other then it drives us crazy lol

I haven't taken it yet, just to let ya'll know. I'm going to do it in the morning when my friend wakes me up so that way it is FMU and a better chance at seeing something good. But I am now trying to get my 4yr old to sleep, since the stupid thing at home decided it was OKAY for her to take a nap at 3 PM, I'm fighting her to go to sleep now. I will kick his ass for this tomorrow. At least if I am pregnant it is not his and maybe he will finally get the damn hint that I don't want his ass around anymore. I am so tired and I have to get up at 7:30 or so and then wake them up at 8 so I can take them to their jiu jitsu class. I have quit my class until I know for sure if I am or not, I had a horrible landing monday on my back and my leg was hurting so bad I needed crutches to walk with until yesterdayish. So that will not work so well if I am pregnant and could cause me to miscarry even with me being so early into the pregnancy.

Test shows negative. Blah woke up nausated, maybe still abit to early to test with a cheap cheap test??

I think so! :D temps went way up today but I did have some wine last night so I might have messed it up. I was just thinking that it might be the last time I can indulge for a long time if I end up pregnant.

My opks were so weird this month! I got a dark positive yesterday and four hours later a negative (like really negative). I had more throbbing on my left side last night but higher in my abdomen than I thought my ovaries are- I cannot even tell you how bad I am at anatomy :haha: so maybe my egg tried to get out Wednesday and couldn't and tried again yesterday. Not a clue! FX 'd that temps stay up tomorrow!

I am sad though cause DH and I did not get to :sex: yesterday but we definitely will today just in case. It's probably too late but you never know, right?

Yeah, I update my ticker every month when af shows her ugly head. I calculate how many days apart all my months are and then put it in the deal and update it.

Finished my 10th and final provera pill yesterday and got AF today :happydance: I am ready for cycle 6 :)

Well FF puts my O on Thursday but honestly I think I screwed up my temps so much the past couple days I am unsure. Yesterday it was way up but I had wine the night before :wacko: and this morning's temp was taken an hour later than normal. So.. I might not have even O'ed yet

I only have one opk left so I just figured I will leave well enough alone and keep BD'ing just in case. Wacky cycle!

Well FF puts my O on Thursday but honestly I think I screwed up my temps so much the past couple days I am unsure. Yesterday it was way up but I had wine the night before :wacko: and this morning's temp was taken an hour later than normal. So.. I might not have even O'ed yet

I only have one opk left so I just figured I will leave well enough alone and keep BD'ing just in case. Wacky cycle!

Welcome to the crazy cycle club! Lol If I ovulated when I think I did I'm looking at a 60 day cycle :( Hate those so much. :wacko:

Glad AF finally showed Rachel! :happydance:

Now Rachel's got me pondering the idea of twins :rofl: how crazy would that be? I looked it up and a girl on another forum was talking about her opks (she got pos a day of neg and another day of positives.) what do you know, she ended up conceiving that cycle with twins one day apart from each other. So kind of makes me wonder about my crazy cycle lol!

sweetpea-it is def possible, how cool would that be?!?!

I am not starting clomid yet unfortunately. I have an appt on the 27th for an ultra sound, the dr. had me take the provera because she wanted me to have a AF before the ultra sound because I guess if the uterine lining is too thick it is hard to see. She wants to make sure I don't have a lot of cysts before starting me on the clomid because I think if you have a lot of cysts it can screw your hormones up and I am better offer going on bcp for a few months and shrinking the cysts before starting clomid. I just PRAY I don't have cysts because I REALLY don't want to have to go back on bcp and stop TTC for a few months :(

If all is clear I think she will give me clomid that I can start when I get a new cycle. I really hope this cycle won't be as long because then I will have to wait forever to start the clomid.

And by the way I did end up having one TERRIBLE side effect from the provera. It isn't listed as a side effect but I know it has to be from the provera because this has never happened to me in my life. The past 6 days I have been constipated (sorry tmi) REALLY bad and having severe gas pains that last for a long time each day with today being the worst it was off and on all day. I don't think I can bare to go on the provera again because of this, it was hell the past week. I tried to research it online but didn't find that anyone else really had this issue, I will ask my dr. about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->