Cycle Buddy Central!

Nothing new to speak of here, I will be taking my last provera pill tomorrow and can't wait to be done with it and hope AF shows quick as possible so I can move on to a new cycle. Only thing that sucks is I know my next cycle will be stupidly long like the others, I really think my only hope at a normal length cycle is clomid. And to start clomid I will have to start yet another new cycle so odds are I will have to take provera again next cycle if I don't o by a decent time and then start the clomid (that is of course if the dr. is ready to start me on it and doesnt want to do anymore tests or if she doesnt find cysts during the ultrasound) So that means I likely won't even have a chance to get pregnant until June at the earliest :wacko: That will be 6 months of TTC but no real shot at getting pregnant, this is crazy. :cry:

Maybe the provera will give your body a wake up call and the hormones will help regulate future cycles? I know how you feel with long cycles :(

I have everything crossed for you! :thumbup:

Yea I have seen and hear some women have a delay with the temps being affected by the progesterone, OR you may have o'ed last night or sometime today and will see the temp shift tomorrow. I would BD again tonight if your not too tired just in case.

Omg I think I have a yeast infection. I started kinda itching down there about 3 days ago so I thought it was because my hairs had grown back so I shaved it since when I start getting itchy its due to that reason but it hasn't got any better I am now 11dpo and not feeling much of anything pregnant wise or af wise. I know I have had yeast infections with all of my pregnancies so I'm hoping but I refuse to get my hopes way up ya know? My friend might also be pregnant so she bought us each a walmart brand pregnancy test that we are going to take tomorrow, well actually later today lol. I will take pictures of mine and hers and ill make sure I put initials on the test to know which is which! I will post them both on here :) well that is my update for now.

Good luck!! :)

I really hope it does, I am not sure if provera works like that but I pray it at least gets me to o by CD 20 something!

Oh Rachel :cry: I'm sorry. Waiting is tough enough without all the bs involved with irregular cycles. But atleast you are moving forward to some new hope with starting the clomid. And who even knows, you could have a shorter cycle next month due to the provera and hormone changes going on in your body.

Me on the other hand... I have no idea what's going on now. My temp stayed low this morning although I was positive O happened like Wednesday or yesterday. I had positive OPKS from Tues night to Thurs morning and O pains late Wednesday. So.... wth? Where's my elevated BBT?

I am thinking I may be one of those women who have delayed BBT rise or I always ovulate later than I think and I interpret the signs as I'm ovulating now when I am most likely just about to. I just hope it goes up tomorrow. I'm glad DH and I :sex: last night now lol

I'm still a newb at charting etc so I can't help sorry. :(

My temps are high today, but I'm so inconsistent in charting I'll just count on AF in 2-ish weeks :wacko: I ended up BD last night (chances for conceiving are low and I should have already ovulated if I was going to).

My friend took hers this morning so ill hold my pee starting at 1and it will be close to 5 by the time I get there. So either I will do it tonight or tomorrow morning. Probably tonight when I get there.

Oh Rachel :cry: I'm sorry. Waiting is tough enough without all the bs involved with irregular cycles. But atleast you are moving forward to some new hope with starting the clomid. And who even knows, you could have a shorter cycle next month due to the provera and hormone changes going on in your body.

Me on the other hand... I have no idea what's going on now. My temp stayed low this morning although I was positive O happened like Wednesday or yesterday. I had positive OPKS from Tues night to Thurs morning and O pains late Wednesday. So.... wth? Where's my elevated BBT?

I am thinking I may be one of those women who have delayed BBT rise or I always ovulate later than I think and I interpret the signs as I'm ovulating now when I am most likely just about to. I just hope it goes up tomorrow. I'm glad DH and I :sex: last night now lol

I'm still a newb at charting etc so I can't help sorry. :(

My temps are high today, but I'm so inconsistent in charting I'll just count on AF in 2-ish weeks :wacko: I ended up BD last night (chances for conceiving are low and I should have already ovulated if I was going to).

Did your temp just go up today or was it up yesterday as well? Maybe you nailed the egg with his :spermy: at exactly the right moment lol!

I don't know what it was yesterday :( I am so nconsistent with temping that ny last temp recorded was 2 days ago. Todays temp was almost a full degree higher then two days ago. Next month I will try harder to temp lol.

I think you're right. A few hours after BD and until noon this am I had dull af-like cramps.

If nothing else my doc appointment is in 3 days! :)

So I am confused :( my opk is positive again..? Take a look

https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u422/sweetpea4171/photo-14.jpg

So it was positive for 2 days, then negative, then positive???

Whaaaat?

That's crazy! Was your urine dilluted when you got the negative test??

I just got that yesterday morning, positive opks again then later that day did a hpt and got a faint positive, then this morning did two more and same faint line. Try a hpt :) but not sure on my dpo cause this is my hsg cycle and wasnt paying to much attention.

I don't think so...? I am soooo confused at this point. So I guess I didn't ovulate yet? Temps were low today so I thought maybe I would see it tomorrow. Sucks cause we are all pooped out from BD'ing all week so it means all of our :sex: didn't do anything. Ive never had this happen before

Hey starbird! Out of curiosity, what would an hpt tell me about ovulating?

Maybe I miss understood since I jumped in sorry, are you waiting to ovulate or did already and not seen a thermal shift?

I had 2 days of positive opks, negative day and then positive today. No thermal shift

Oh ok, I looked at your chart, in the beggining of your cycle you was going up and down pretty steady, then once you got the positive opks you havent been dipping like before. Maybe that is your sign? Maybe your a slow riser? As for positive opks a day later again I am really not to sure, maybe another lh surge for a second egg? That would put you 24 hours from first ones right? There was that canadian study about 63 womens cycles and some had two lh surges that proved you can release two eggs close together. I would keep bd'n just in case, sorry lol I am sure by now you guys are tired :)

Wtf?! I took another opk 4 hours after the first one (which is really dark btw) and...

https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u422/sweetpea4171/photo-15.jpg

What the heck?!

Do you feel cold at all? Whats your temp like when your just sitting down relaxing? It looks like its fading on the 5:30 one. I know the temp dont count but sometimes it can give you an idea of whats going on (sometimes).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->