Cycle Buddy Central!

Dang I am sorry Rachel! I hope you have a easier time from now on! I've heard good things about clomid and lots of success stories and bfp

Well earlier this evening I had a cramp in my left ovary lasted for about 5 to 6 minutes since then I have small cramps that doesn't last long but are somewhat frequent and I am now nauseated like crazy. AF is due sometime tomorrow. I don't really have any AF symptoms but the last few months my AF symptoms have been over ruled by pregnancy symptoms due to wanting to be pregnant. I am just glad that I haven't tricked my body completely into thinking I am pregnant such as lactation and all that.

OOh other problems with me are having to pee a lot, holding it past 45 minutes is a hell of a task to do and everything tastes weird. My cokes have been tasting weird and the fizzies feel weird. Excited but scared its just my mind playing tricks on me again.

rmsh, thanks for the invitation for my grieving ass to stay active on this thread :). i can't help keeping up on how you all are. good times.

babyfeva, thanks. ahhhhh!!!!!!! how's the pregnancy! xoxoxoxo

lkbkmom, keep up with the updates.

sweetpea thanks for hugs and haus, you too.

i'm trying to decide whether to do a d&c, pills to bring on mc or to wait weeks and weeks. my biggest fear with waiting for things to resolve naturally is I know my body will keep holding on for a month or more. i could have a gory, embarrassing, very private emotional situation happen while i'm staying at my uncle's house in michigan! i had a vacation planned for a month from now and really, it would be just my luck.

i'm having an ultrasound on tuesday to confirm that although my body's hlding on, the pregnancy isn't viable. sucky right? bwaaaaaaaaa! honestly though, i'm feeling less sad about it today for some reason. i think i'll probably get all freaked out and emo monday night before i see the doctor and then be nts through wednesday. so i took the day off! gettin' smart and forcing my schedule to accomodate lots of moodiness and crying. then thursday it's back to work until vacation next month. it's hard to get someone to fill in last minute, but if i mc naturally i might try. dudes, sorry about all this really downbeat stuff, but ur my friends cause i said so and actually .... i tried to confide in my sister ad that went poorly. so ur my support network. bf is coming to the ultrasound on tuesday so that's nice. but f&%$. i really thought he would have proposed by now and it all seems kind of gross and bad luck instead of the fairy tale i thought i had set myself up for. such is life.

rachel! you are on a good path. i always have squishy poo so actually i've never had constipation that was unbearable... thanks for telling us how the provera works.

guys did you notice there are 100 people who filled out the poll? neato.

haus, i'm excited for you to have your appointment! you have a bunch of questions huh, are you gonna write 'em down ahead of time i might do that before tuesday myself, cause once you finally get to see the doc, it always seems like a whirlwind that goes a bit to fast after all that waiting.

talk more about your appointment. i've been keeping up on here so i saw some stuff you said earlier, but gimme the rundown.

xo

Haus please keep us updated about your appt tomorrow!

Horsey it is so good to hear from you! I'm glad you stopped in to chat. I was thinking about you today. And if you can't get support from your family then you know you can come here and get tons of it!

Horseypants- I hope this time passes ASAP for you so that you can heal and try again. I'm here for you whenever you need to talk.

Morning! Just stopping in quickly to say hi :) I will be hella busy today at work so probably no chatting on B&B for me today. I will check in later.

In the world of sweetpea... I am either 1dpo or like 4dpo today I honestly have no idea lol. My car is officially broken again (another issue) so I am taking off work sometime this week and trading that sh$t in. I have had it! Might just do it tomorrow as it is our anniversary then too and I would just like to have it over and done with!

Hope everyone has a great day :) HAUS- let me know asap about your appt!

Horsey- :hugs: It is good to hear from you again. We are all here for you, I hope this process doesn't take as long this time and you feel better asap :)

lbk-Maybe your symptoms are real pregnancy symptoms this time, are you going to test again soon?

haus-Don't be nervous for your appointment, this is a good thing. Maybe your dr. will help you like mine is and you can get answers :hugs:

sweetpea-Sorry to hear about the car troubles again. I hope you get that sorted out soon. It will be time for you to start testing before you know it, I can't wait!

Nothing to speak of here just on boring CD2 with AF in town waiting for her to get out of here and hoping to o this cycle at least by cd 30 would be great, but of course I am not holding my breath given my past cycles. Still looking forward to my next dr. appt on the 27th less than two weeks where I get my ultrasound and will go over the results with my dr straight after and will also get my bloodwork results :thumbup:

rmsh, thanks for the invitation for my grieving ass to stay active on this thread :). i can't help keeping up on how you all are. good times.

babyfeva, thanks. ahhhhh!!!!!!! how's the pregnancy! xoxoxoxo

lkbkmom, keep up with the updates.

sweetpea thanks for hugs and haus, you too.

i'm trying to decide whether to do a d&c, pills to bring on mc or to wait weeks and weeks. my biggest fear with waiting for things to resolve naturally is I know my body will keep holding on for a month or more. i could have a gory, embarrassing, very private emotional situation happen while i'm staying at my uncle's house in michigan! i had a vacation planned for a month from now and really, it would be just my luck.

i'm having an ultrasound on tuesday to confirm that although my body's hlding on, the pregnancy isn't viable. sucky right? bwaaaaaaaaa! honestly though, i'm feeling less sad about it today for some reason. i think i'll probably get all freaked out and emo monday night before i see the doctor and then be nts through wednesday. so i took the day off! gettin' smart and forcing my schedule to accomodate lots of moodiness and crying. then thursday it's back to work until vacation next month. it's hard to get someone to fill in last minute, but if i mc naturally i might try. dudes, sorry about all this really downbeat stuff, but ur my friends cause i said so and actually .... i tried to confide in my sister ad that went poorly. so ur my support network. bf is coming to the ultrasound on tuesday so that's nice. but f&%$. i really thought he would have proposed by now and it all seems kind of gross and bad luck instead of the fairy tale i thought i had set myself up for. such is life.

rachel! you are on a good path. i always have squishy poo so actually i've never had constipation that was unbearable... thanks for telling us how the provera works.

guys did you notice there are 100 people who filled out the poll? neato.

So sorry you are going through this hun. :hugs: :hug:

Rachel, I don't know yet. I think I'm going to wait until this yeast infection is over before I test again. Af is due today and I'm kinda blah today.

Crazy long; under a spoiler because I care lol :)

Hi ladies!

First off, I totally did not see horsey's post before I started whining about my appointment. I'm sorry and I really hope you are well! :)

Anyways I had my appointment today (Rachel I took your advice and didn't mention TTC, and I believe it really helped!). I wasn't sure I would get a chance to discuss my cycles with him, but at the end of giving him my info he asked if I would like to address any issues with him, UM YES! lol

I told him I stopped birth control about 15 months ago and my cycles have been erratic ever since. He told me every woman goes through irregularity after the pill but that is only temporary and that I should have blood work done as after a year it is no longer normal. (Rachel, he mentioned that blood sugar levels can mess with your cycles - did your Doctor tell you this too? I'm getting mine checked after a fast just in case). I'm getting my hormone levels checked as well (FSH, progesterone, etc) and he's sending me for a HcG quantative... I won't know results until my next appointment in a month (I'm due for a physical and that's the earliest appointment for one.) :wacko:

Thank you everyone for thinking of me! :)

Haus please keep us updated about your appt tomorrow!

Horsey it is so good to hear from you! I'm glad you stopped in to chat. I was thinking about you today. And if you can't get support from your family then you know you can come here and get tons of it!

How true! You are always welcome here horsey! :) I never discuss anything personal with my family, ever. I feel you!

Yay Haus! Glad you were able to get moving on the bloodwork. Like Rachel said, maybe it will give you some answers here soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->