Cycle Buddy Central!

I got cross hairs!!! Now please stalk it. When I first entered todays temp, I got solid lines, now, without changing anything, they have gone dotted! Grrrr, and when does everyone think I actually ovulated? I am hoping CD29, as last night (CD30) OH was just too tired to BD :( So we BD on CD 26, 27, 28 and 29

Hey RMSH1!

Thanks no I have never charted, I wouldnt even know how:help: I actually have 3 kids aged 19, 14 & 10 from a previous relationship, all concieved with no problem atal so never needed to think about these things..But after my MMC in May 2011 it just hasnt happened! Took some time for my cycle to regulate its still confusing me to be honest so now its time to do this properly I think!!:thumbup:. yes I will admit I am a POAS addict and im really fed up of seeing the BFN each month as im sure the rest of you ladies are!! so good to meet you all :flower: BTW -feeling really positive:winkwink:

Thanks Sweetpea!

Morning! I think we are all still here... maybe just taking a breather? This weekend I needed to get away from the internet world for a bit and enjoy the sunshine and my family (DH's birthday was yesterday). I am still here just lurking a bit.

Hope everyone has a fantastic Monday!

I'm still here. Been testing everyday since the faint line I saw and BFN. My temps were all up and today at 11dpo I had a huge huge temp drop. My temps went from 98.5 to 97.5 this morning. Does that mean AF is coming early? Ughhh so frustrating.... I'm not sure what to make of it but the witch is still not here and I have a few days until she is supposed to show.

I'm still here, took my fertilscope results off and got solid crosshairs and they didn't move! Yay! I still think I O'd CD29, but so glad FF didnt move my cross hairs to CD30

So I am currently 5dpo. AF will be due while we are in Rome, so if she doesnt show, I will take one test with me to test on our last day there :)

I'm here! :)

I had a weekend class, a party, and we had to get our hotels booked for Europe - we had a pretty busy weekend!

I finally went and had my blood test today, now I just need to sit back and wait! :)

Rachel did you update about your latest appointment? I think I missed it. ETA: nevermid, I see you did update, glad everything went well. Keep updating us (I like your updates because it gives me an idea of what my Doc may do) :)

Blah blah blah witchy witch showed up today. Damn those predictable temperature drops

I am happy everyone is still around :)

I started provera yesterday so I will be taking my 2nd pill today. Can't wait to be done with it and move on to my first clomid cycle :cloud9:

Sorry pink! My temp always plummets the day af is due too so I know in the morning when I see that ugly low number that she will visit the same day. So frustrating :(!

I got cross hairs!!! Now please stalk it. When I first entered todays temp, I got solid lines, now, without changing anything, they have gone dotted! Grrrr, and when does everyone think I actually ovulated? I am hoping CD29, as last night (CD30) OH was just too tired to BD :( So we BD on CD 26, 27, 28 and 29

I'm stalking! When are you going to test? :)

:hugs: Sorry AF is on the way PinkLove :(

Trying this again blah. I bded the 29th and supposed to O today. Gotta get ready for work in an hour and be there by 1am. Not going to let my hopes up going to just go with the flow and chill.

My temp went up again today, to where they were for my entire TWW last cycle. Not sure why they were lower for a bit there :wacko:

Just got my BFP ladies!!! Fingers crossed its a sticky!!!! :yipee:

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/bfp4-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"