Cycle Buddy Central!

So AF will be here today or tomorrow latest which puts me on my clockwork 28 day cycles. Temp plummeted waaaaay below coverline as it always does the day AF shows. So... I am out again for another month. On to the next I suppose!

I did say that I was not going to use opks this month and I am gonna stick by that decision. If I hadn't kept taking them this month, I literally wouldn't have driven myself crazy :p I think I may temp but only the week of O just so I can know the day I O'd or atleast close to. That's my news. Hope to see some BFP's from you ladies here soon!

I'm giving up on opks this time around as well. Mine are just too confusing :wacko:

On to the next month for me too!

Me three on the opks! I can NEVER figure them out. I won't say I will never take one but it will only be if I get the urge once in awhile. I haven't taken one since Monday.

CD 1 here. AF showed up a day early... wouldn't ya know!

Haus did af show for you yet?

I got a slight temp rise today, guessing I will get my large rise tomorrow, just like last cycle! I could overlay these two cycles and they would match perfectly

We have been, every day for the last 4 days, and will tonight and maybe tomorrow just for good luck!!

CD 1 here. AF showed up a day early... wouldn't ya know!

Haus did af show for you yet?

Sorry AF showed - a day early even! :hugs:

Yep I'm on cd 3 or 4 depending on what is considered the first day (AF started midday so probably cd 4).

MY APPOINTMENT WENT GREAT!! :happydance: :thumbup:

They did a transvaginal ultrasound and my drs words were "your ovaries look beautiful" :haha:

She said she only saw a couple small cysts but that was normal. The bloodwork they took was for prolactin, LH, FSH and she said all looked great! She thinks that this may just be how my body is. While I would like a reason for it, I am still happy to know nothing is wrong.

She said she still reccomends the BCP for 2-3 months prior to the clomid because it gives your ovaries a rest and will get rid of the few cysts I have and make me more fertile. She said they usually have more success that way and that I can only do clomid for 6 cycles no matter what. I told her I was really against BCP and wanted to at least try a couple cycles and if I am not reacting then maybe discuss the BCP route. She was ok with it but did let me know BCP wasn't a bad thing and they use it as a fertility treatment which I found strange. I didn't say anything to her but I was thinking in my head I was on BCP for 12 years my ovaries were more than rested and I wasn't fertile afterward obviously because I never got pregnant!

Sooooooo I got my prescription for clomid. She said looking at my ultrasound I had multiple really small follicles and that I wasn't going to be O'ing anytime in the near future. So she wants me to start provera on CD 15 which is in two days so we can mimic a 28 day type cycle then she wants me to start clomid on CD5-9 then I will come in on CD 14 for a scan to see how things are looking.

I am soooooooo excited and nervous to get this process going, it is happening so soon!!! :happydance::headspin::wohoo::loopy::dance:

Rachel this is all great!!!! Sounds like you have a very good doctor and I love it that your ovaries look beautiful :). We don't get to hear that every day!

I have heard from nurse friends that lots of people get prego right after they stop taking bcp. But sounds like you're following up and will be able to adjust according to what you're most comfortable with as you get more and more information.

Sorry sweetpea that the witch came.

Hausfrau, it's nice that you guys are on similar cycles again.

Pinklove, what's the latest?

Rmsh, where you been?

Hi Dan-o!

lbkmom, totally stalking ur updates. <3

I'm here, just been stalking/lurking. Hope to get cross hairs tomorrow if my temp rises, was a tough cycle, but will see a doc next month

this cycle looks really similar to your last so far and you got pos opks, so hopefully that was o!

Yep that is what I was thinking, but when I plug a high temp in for tomorrow, it puts O at CD28 this time, which I find strange given these two cycles could overlay each other perfectly. So I manually put my cross hairs on CD30 for last cycle. I think I probably O'd yesterday (CD29) rather than CD28. I guess it doesnt matter in the long run. So even though my cycles have gone long, they seem to be regular!

I hope you dont mind me joining? I'm so confused!! lol for Jan, Feb, Mar I had 32 day cycles this month I was convinced I cracked it, symtoms gallore and AF was due 30th April but the :witch: got me early this month yesterday which is shorter than my usual 32 day cycle at 28 days go figure just when I thought we had :sex: at just the right time :shrug:.

Ok so im now CD2 and would really love a buddy or two even! :thumbup:

Welcome!

Do you chart lelemay? That way you will know for sure what cd number you ovulate on

Rachel this is all great!!!! Sounds like you have a very good doctor and I love it that your ovaries look beautiful :). We don't get to hear that every day!

I have heard from nurse friends that lots of people get prego right after they stop taking bcp. But sounds like you're following up and will be able to adjust according to what you're most comfortable with as you get more and more information.

Sorry sweetpea that the witch came.

Hausfrau, it's nice that you guys are on similar cycles again.

Pinklove, what's the latest?

Rmsh, where you been?

Hi Dan-o!

lbkmom, totally stalking ur updates. <3

Yeah with my irregular cycles I'm always synching up with someone lol

Haus! Yes we are cycle buddies once again :haha: and we have lelemay now too. Welcome!

Rachel I am soooo excited for you! :happydance:

Rmsh1 I hope this cycle is your bfp! Sounds like you BD'd at all the right times.

Pinklove what's the word????

Horsey how you feeling preggopants?

haha, preggopants. love it. i'm freaking out over having eating some corned beef, but i'm also laughing my a$$ off at myself for it. i started a prego journal! imma go work in the word pregopants somewhere :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->