Cycle Buddy Central!

Blah just had a horrible day at work :( not feeling great these days just moody as all hell. I know I have been feeling like something's missing lately and I'm positive it's just cause I want to be pregnant so bad it's causing me to feel down in the dumps cause Im not. Sorry don't mean to be whiney I just wish it would happen already. Anyone ever feel this way? I am making myself nuts here!

It's just one of those waaaah kind of days I guess

I'm sorry you are feeling down sweetpea :hugs: I know how you are feeling and we all have good and bad days. You will get pregnant soon just hang in there.

I feel the same sweetpea,and unfortunately it is only getting worse as time goes on and no bfp. I want it all so bad, and no amount of wishing and praying is making it happen.

I am not looking forward to next cycle if AF arrives next week

:hugs:

Blah just had a horrible day at work :( not feeling great these days just moody as all hell. I know I have been feeling like something's missing lately and I'm positive it's just cause I want to be pregnant so bad it's causing me to feel down in the dumps cause Im not. Sorry don't mean to be whiney I just wish it would happen already. Anyone ever feel this way? I am making myself nuts here!

It's just one of those waaaah kind of days I guess

Yes me too! :wacko:

I've heard of three 'oops' pregnancies this week, and honestly I am really tired of hearing about someone elses pregnancy. I've been staying away from B&B for that reason... :wacko:

I haven't been around much lately - rmsh, rachel, lbk, sweetpea, pink, & horsey anything new???

Nope just waiting waiting and waiting as usual. I just want a chance to get pregnant, I havent had that since December :brat: At least I know I am on my way to clomid, time is just DRAGGING sooooo slow now of course. I take my 4th provera pill tonight, I wish it was my 10th I want to be done!!!

:hugs: Rachel and Hausfrau

Not much going on with me, just glad to be in the TWW, and trying not to symptom spot

I got a really complicated experiment to work today, after months of no luck, so my boss gave me a bottle of french wine. I accepted it but am not drinking unless AF arrives (hoping she doesn't!)

Exactly! I will ship it back to NZ and enjoy it there, after aging it for a year or so LOL

Nope just waiting waiting and waiting as usual. I just want a chance to get pregnant, I havent had that since December :brat: At least I know I am on my way to clomid, time is just DRAGGING sooooo slow now of course. I take my 4th provera pill tonight, I wish it was my 10th I want to be done!!!

:hugs:

I know the feeling. I just want to get my blood results, have my pap and know what the hell is going on lol. :wacko:

My appointment is on the 15th (seems so far away!) I'll have my pap then as well (Alberta Health & Wellness [the provincal health dept] mails me my results and my doc should call me if there are issues with my test within a week).

Blah I feel like I did when I was pregnant with my youngest. Cramps constantly that die down slightly but always there. I gotta get ready for work hopefully I will be off Friday.

Blah I feel like I did when I was pregnant with my youngest. Cramps constantly that die down slightly but always there. I gotta get ready for work hopefully I will be off Friday.

Workin' late!

You do security though right?

Yeah, I am a security officer at a heart hospital. It is super boring on th 1am to 9am shift. I want my 5pm to 1am shift back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->