Cycle Buddy Central!

Nothing new to report here! I have not temped at all this cycle and to tell you the truth, I am sleeping a lot better. I feel cramps in my uterus today but it is waay too early for anything. O date is expected next Wednesday (I am sticking to my guns and not using opks this month). I just want to see what happens. I have such regular cycles I don't really need to use them anyway.

I'll have more exciting news next week I'm sure lol. What's up with you ladies?

My biggest news is my appointment in 12 days lol. Just excited to get things back to normal! :) I'm also flying home soon (to the other side of Canada) and am enjoying my time here before I have my mum on my case 24/7.

I'm not using opks this cycle either and I'm the worst at temping lol so I'm not doing that either. Just going to relax this cycle like I did for the last.

Sweetpea, I have been taking a break from temping because I am on the provera now and I have found I sleep much better too, I am loving not temping! It will be so hard to get back in the groove of doing it again in a week or two.

No news from me today. Boss was not in a good mood today, especially compared to yesterday! So was very glad to finish up and come home

So I went to the DR Monday because I was having bad migraines. So, I got a prescription for that, had to take one today and within 45 minutes I was completely better! :) I go back at then end of the month. Hoping these 4 weeks go by fast so that I can get to that appt so that we can finally have an ultrasound! My baby girls turns 2 this month so I have something to keep me busy!
Hope you are all doing well and hanging in there! :)

I've only had a migraine once in my life and it was brutal! Glad you're feeling better! :)

You should find out the gender with the upcoming ultrasound right?? :)

Yay Ashley! Are you hoping for a boy or girl or whatever? I can't believe you are 13 weeks already!

Hi ladies.
Migraines are not fun, I have had them since I was young but only like once every six months. I was having one almost every other day. It was getting ridiculous.
I will be 18 weeks or so by the time I have the ultrasound, so yes I should be able to see if we're having a boy or girl. Since we have 2 girls I would love to have a boy, but as long as I have a healthy baby it doesn't matter. :)

I feel like I got hit by a train. I got off work yesterday and my dumb ass donated blood knowing I was 3dpo. Hopefully the blood loss doesn't harm me too much, I didn't get home until like twelve and I fell asleep on the couch around 1 I guess and woke up at 5 ate a few bites of dinner and went back to bed. I now feel like I need to throw up and my stomach is mad at me and cant find anything that sounds good to eat. I just wanna go back to bed but I cant right now.

Sounds like the hospital..... well its still got their noises that I wish would stop. I'm to sensitive right now to hear all of it. I'm about to have an overload due to it.

ahhh I know its too quiet lets get the chatter going again!! I am kind of quiet myself because I am tortured right now going through the 10 day dose of provera. It is such a BORING time because there is no chance of being or trying to get pregnant so what I have to say is always BORING. But the good news is I will be taking my last pill on Tuesday soooooo soon I will be starting my first clomid cycle and will have plenty to talk about :)

10 dpo for me, it is a long weekend here so no work for three days!

ohhhhh rmsh your chart looks so good! :test: :test: :test: No pressure or anything :)

Enjoy your long weekend!

I might test on the 9th, not sure yet. FF tells me to test on the 10th but that is the day we fly to Rome and its not very convenient. I am going to just play it by ear and see how I feel each day. I hate bfns and would rather AF just show on her own before I test. But we will see!

I am very interested to see if this cycle is any shorter than the last (if AF shows), as I will feel a bit better if it is shorter!

My vitex finally arrived but I will not start it until I have seen a doc. I am also going to start prenatals, at the moment I just take folic acid

That's a good idea to talk to your dr. first and see what they are willing to do and if they want to run any bloodwork. I don't blame you for waiting to test I feel the same exact way you do. I would much rather AF show than test early and get BFNs and stare at the test forever looking for a hint of a line. When I get my BFP I want a blaring positive!

My bottle of vitex has no indication on it at all of what concentration it is. Very unhelpful!

I have had some interesting cramps the last few days, not sure what to make of them. Trying not to get excited and not even telling OH, I am sure he just thinks I am crazy anyway

Your post o temps look different than last cycles, I hope that is a good sign for you!

They are very different this cycle, it took me a lot longer to get to 37 degrees this time round, just went straight there last time. Can your body tell if no egg is fertilised? LIke does it know it has absorbed an unfertilised egg?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->